It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I can't see a logical conclusion to this thread, so I hope in the morning, many wake-up and think, "Damn, still alive? Guess my rants counted for nothing when it came to assumptions we'd all be obliterated on account of U.S yak-yak-yak..."

If we talk together, we can think together. And then we can figure a way out of this mess...

link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sectarian violence, nearly always *conveniently forgotten.

Skewed numbers, do tell a story... question is, who's story?

link   
I happen to love this country, but our government is totally out of control. Government is way too big and self serving. This is an election year so we may have a chance to turn things around. We need a leader who is consistent and willing to stand by the constitution. The whole problem in this country right now is that we are allowing our government to overlook the constitution that they are all sworn to uphold and protect. If we get back to grass roots and live our lives and manage our country by the constitution, the world will begin to shine on this nation again. If something doesn't change soon, I fear we may have a revolution in this country, and I also fear that it would be a damn bloody one.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yes my Lady and overdue.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Why do you think that the world expects your government's answer?
No it does not-when will you understand that your country is no0t important, mostly it is the silly country

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Wonderful post Dave, a friend who is in college has been telling all about the college professors and their indoctrination.

I few years back I did some research on our educators, and now it is being revealed to me by friends who are experience it, they are older and wiser, then these younger students,

You know Empty vessels are easy targets.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by alldaylong

Japanese built with American ingenuity and technology!

The people who developed the technology came from many countries not just the US.

This is my point exactly! All Americans, other than Native Americans, immigrated here. My ancestry is German, Polish, Irish and Cherokee. I come from a mix of nations as does everyone else. Point being, the United States is not a race of people, it is made up of people from all over the globe.
edit on 21-1-2012 by malachi777 because: misspelling

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by southunder

is it safe to assume we wont be exchanging christmas cards?

also how many orphans where there before the US even went in
how many orphans did saddam's regime create, how many orphans did the taliban create? can you answer me that before you continue your hate spewing one sided minds argument

link   

The people who developed the technology came from many countries not just the US.

This is my point exactly! All Americans, other then the Native Americans immigrated here. My ancestry is German, Polish, Irish and Cherokee. I come from a mix of nations as does everyone else. Point being, the United States is not a race of people, it is made up of people from all over the globe.

What he means you ignorant knob, is that the technology was developed around the world, not just in America.
edit on 21-1-2012 by staticarium because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by southunder
mostly it is the silly country

AND

Calling an American "Yankee" was once upon a time a derogatory term: Meaning Stupid Americans.

By comparison "silly" isn't all that bad.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by beezzer

Sectarian violence, nearly always *conveniently forgotten.

Skewed numbers, do tell a story... question is, who's story?

Very true! Here are some numbers (and a reference)

Saddam Hussein (Iran 1980-1990 and Kurdistan 1987-88) responsible 600,000 deaths! link

But that doesn't count because he's not American!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

This is my point exactly! All Americans, other then the Native Americans immigrated here. My ancestry is German, Polish, Irish and Cherokee. I come from a mix of nations as does everyone else. Point being, the United States is not a race of people, it is made up of people from all over the globe.

What he means you ignorant knob, is that the technology was developed around the world, not just in America.
edit on 21-1-2012 by staticarium because: (no reason given)

And he is incorrect, silly!
edit on 21-1-2012 by malachi777 because: Removed snot because I don't want to make him cry.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You missed my point. The technology that has produced the modern computor has been developed by different people in different countries. Here in the UK we where one of the major inovators that went on to develop the computor:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

Stupid fool, I have no issues at all...
My real issues are:
500 000 Iraqi children, orphaned, as their parents were bombed and liberated out of existence by your country, you #, you #, you gurbage

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Credit should be given where credit's due...

Do we not inspire each other's literary, musical, artistic endeavours.

Architectures the same!

As an Englishman, I'm shouting from the rooftops-- and even the "sane" are blanking this, but America is decent.

We're one and the same if you like it or not.

Now I don't care by this point if you dislike that, but RESPECT it at least, as I've been getting ignored and overlooked since early on in this thread, and maybe what I'm saying isn't something to blaze a row over, but I've said my points calmly, coherently, and with something else I've been raised to do...

With honesty, as well.

Peace friends.

link   

What makes you think all Computors are American manufactured? Mine isn't it's a Japaneese Sony.

What's the operating system you're using? Microsoft Windows? Apple OS X? Red Hat Linux? Oh, and I notice you're using the Internet, too. Guess who developed that.

Epic fail, if there ever was one.

link   
reply to post by malachi777

Although you did pick up a lot of Nazi scientists after WWII(operation paperclip), some may go as far as to say Dr. von Braun got you to the moon, My country also i may add got a few. Its not really a wonder Americas the new Nazi Germany since im sure those Nazi scientists gained quite the political following after what the did for the US.
edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

lol Sounds like that CIA story was manufactured in a Banana republic

Had to say it...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
How many "orphans" were created by IED's, by market "homocide" bombers, by their own culture?

STOP!

Stop trying to derail this thread by posting verifiable facts!

This is a Witch hunt remember!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join