It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by Observor

Nice weak response, doesn't change the fact that this is an American own and run website so you can get bent till you have your own NON American website.

You are not the owner of the website and as such you don't define who or what is welcome here. If the site owner, American or not, which I don't know and don't care, doesn't tell me I am unwelcome here, I will stay as long as I please. It is between me and the site owners and their representatives. You have no locus standi in the matter.

Right.

He also missed the fact that several mods are not from the USA.
"American own and RUN"........

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

It is your government we do not like. Not the people.

Do you like your government?
Do you trust your leader?
May I ask what country?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When i was a little boy i used love America, land of the free, so many things to see and do, and everything so much bigger(The people now) compared to here in the UK. But lets face it America and its 51st state the UK are the new Nazi Germany these days. They try to police the world, now they want to police the net as well. They suppress freedom in there own and other nations directly contrary to there own constitution. The US(Goverment not its people) and its puppet states are now an axis of evil dedicated to the complete control and subjugation of every individual person on this rock! Just my 2 cents.
edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
When i was a little boy i used love America, land of the free, so many things to see and do, and everything so much bigger(The people now) compared to here in the UK. But lets face it America and its 51st state the UK are the new Nazi Germany these days. They try to police the world, now they want to police the net as well. They suppress freedom in there own and other nations directly contrary to there own constitution. The US and its puppet states are now an axis of evil dedicated to the complete control and subjugation of every individual person on this rock! Just my 2 cents.

simple question for you

have you ever been to america let alone lived there?

if not how can you come to this conclusion that its an axis of evil?

i dont get how so many members on here have hatred for america or any other country/race of people based on basically what there spoonfed in the media

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

When i was a little boy i used love America, land of the free, so many things to see and do, and everything so much bigger(The people now) compared to here in the UK. But lets face it America and its 51st state the UK are the new Nazi Germany these days. They try to police the world, now they want to police the net as well. They suppress freedom in there own and other nations directly contrary to there own constitution. The US and its puppet states are now an axis of evil dedicated to the complete control and subjugation of every individual person on this rock! Just my 2 cents.

Well said

I dont hate america or the uk ive just accepted the fact that we are the bad guys
edit on 21-1-2012 by Hellspike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

like seriously mate

Answer: While country's like America,are geared to reduce their aging Nuclear weapons stockpiles,Country's like North Korea,India,Pakistan,and even Iran, have been gearing up to show theirs.

Response: what gives you the right to say who CAN or CAN'T have nuclear weapons?

if you are still getting your panties up in a bunch about this, leave it be!

you know damn well i didn´t mean you personally but i guess you couldn´t make another point.

and why don´t you quote the rest of my answer?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by staticarium

Ah, said I was leaving, yet I keep popping up again. sigh.
Anyway, I've reviewed some of your posts, and see that you hate everything. Even your own country.
Except for this, of course:

Again though.. I am glad to hear the United Kingdom still retains the power to stomp another nation on the opposite side of the planet

Thou speak with hypocritical tongue methinks.

Anyway, I'm so overcome with angst and disgust, having seen you for the most hate-filled person on this website, I don't know what to do other than award with you being my first "rival" ever! Congratulations, and please know in your heart, that it's really not rival, it's FOE, meaning my thoughts are the direct opposite of yours.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Perhaps You missed My point. I was not saying WWII was a bad thing, just that after it was over, We should have returned to Our mind-Our-own-business ways. NOT install dictators in So. America and the ME, not pound on other countries, not "spread democracy" at gunpoint.

I did not mean to imply We had no reason to get Hitler.

what makes WWII any different than Chinese communism in North Korea and North Viet Nam?

Iraq and Afghanistan are another story in my view and I have been against them from the start.

None have been a direct threat to Us. (Though We knew of Pearl Harbor, unlike 9/11, We did not PLAN the attack. We were directly agressed against.)

When We are directly attacked - then war is necessary. Otherwise - unless another country ASKS for Our involvement - Let's mind Our own business.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UkRandom

"simple question for you

have you ever been to america let alone lived there?

if not how can you come to this conclusion that its an axis of evil?"

Yes i have been to America and loved my time on holiday there, 23 years ago now. I dont see how i can draw any other conclusion, the facts are there for all to see, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan and i do beleve Irans next on there list, time will tell. And lets not forget there SOPA and PIPA bills. What other conclusion is there? There are a totalitarian technocracy hell bent on total control and the implementation of a one world goverment.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You can say you don't hate the general public of america, and that you only hate their government. So what of the people who are allowing the government to behave this way. We the people have the absolute ability to shut down our current government. It's just as much our fault for not stopping our government, as it is our governments fault for behaving like greedy murderous lunatics.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

If we knew the whole truth we would faint from fear, truth is most nations are most likely in cahoots with one another,

and this petty bickering on this forum which keeps us divided and angry with one another is exactly what they want.

Can you tell me where you live, what country, let's look into it.

edit on 103131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
reply to post by staticarium

Ah, said I was leaving, yet I keep popping up again. sigh.
Anyway, I've reviewed some of your posts, and see that you hate everything. Even your own country.
Except for this, of course:

Again though.. I am glad to hear the United Kingdom still retains the power to stomp another nation on the opposite side of the planet

Thou speak with hypocritical tongue methinks.

Anyway, I'm so overcome with angst and disgust, having seen you for the most hate-filled person on this website, I don't know what to do other than award with you being my first "rival" ever! Congratulations, and please know in your heart, that it's really not rival, it's FOE, meaning my thoughts are the direct opposite of yours.

I hate the current guise of my country (as the "UK" and not "England".), I'm not going to deny that, in the same way that the US would hate being part of any North American Union, simply because you will be used as the cash cow holding the farce together.

I should point out, that the discussion you took that snippet from, was one concerning the Falkland Islands, a sovereign territory of the UK, and the "hypocrisy" you speak of, was the use of force to defend it. In the same way the US would should someone invade Hawaii. Better luck next time

I would also add you too, as a "respected foe", but that would be disingenuous, as it would give the impression that I have any respect for you whatsoever, which isn't the case at all.

edit on 21-1-2012 by staticarium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by UkRandom

There are a totalitarian technocracy hell bent on total control and the implementation of a one world goverment.

I think like you do, but I don't see a one world government as a bad thing. One of the first steps to solving humanities major issues is eradicating all imaginary borders. We need one global language, so that nobody can be misinterpreted or unheard. And we need one set of laws that every person will follow. It's true that if humankind stands united it can get over it's petty self-induced problems.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I live in the United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow to be precise. its pritty much getting orwellian here right now.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

I don't see a one world government as a bad thing

That will happen eventually, but it wont be an earthly leader, and the government will rest on His shoulders, since time immemorial man has been looking for an end to the wicked rulers.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We can blame the political administrations of the U.S. until the cows come home. It doesn't change the fact that the majority of voters in this country continue to vote and back candidates who support our military occupations, illegal wars and military spending. The people of this country are just as much to blame as the administrations.

There's a candidate by the name of Ron Paul that wants to stop all this, yet the media and the majority of American voters our ignoring his message of peace. The people of this country would rather vote for candidate theatrics rather than the issues that really matter.

Our votes indicate who we want to represent us on the world stage. So we are to blame.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

I live in the United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow to be precise. its pritty much getting orwellian here right now.

I understand, thanks for letting me know.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
reply to post by Observor

No, we don't. That is again what Americans steeped in their own self-importance think. We blame you only for your unwelcome actions vis-a-vis other countries and there are plenty of them. The rest we blame where the blame belongs.

Whew. Of course I don't think you hate us, I mean, how could you? We are so perfect in every way.
Next to you, of course.

Geez! Let me make it very simple for you.

Of course, I hate America and by implication Americans (I don't find it meaningful to separate the two). Please don't think otherwise. I have a morbid hatred for psychopaths and that is exactly what I find Americans to be. That Americans are deluded self-important guys only makes them even less tolerable.

Hope that clears it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

I totally agree mate but an NWO based on greed and control will be hell on earth. An NWO based on learning and compassion on the other hand, me say yes. Heres hoping after all theres allways hope.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Originally posted by Jay-morris

What the hell are you talking about! This is not about hating america, this is about not liking your corrupt government. The two things are completly different. When are you going to get that into your head.

No, this is very much about hating America, Americans and the American Government.

No it is not! I dont hate any country. Its not the people they decide to make their country corrupt and start pointless wars, its the governments. I hate my government, does that mean i hate my country? People are just so brainwahsed its unbelieveable!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join