It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by majel42

I feel like I've been waving the American flag for the last two days, and I'm really not that way all. So, I'm leaving this thread, my posts, at least in my mind are developing a life of their own, and not truely representative of me.

I've come across these threads, good grief, I don't know how many times during my membership on this site.

Sometimes I post on them, usually I don't. I'm moody. This go-round I've been playing some folks. Mood yesterday has played out now.

In response to your post, I am certainly aware that our human civilization is not based solely on American inventions or innovations and ideas, although they have certainly covered a broad spectrum of our current standards of living, and for which I am grateful having.
I am aware that other countries, like my own, have good and bad. I don't need to be told. I cherish other cultures, and love experiencing them.

I don't hate anyone, or any country as a whole. That would be insane, and indicate an inability to see the world politic as a whole, as well as being a small minded person who doesn't understand the more complicated aspects of our existence.

My best to you all,
AD

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Calling people "Haters" is as that Israeli Knesset member said to Amy Goodman, A way to stiffle debate
Having said that NO ONE except a bully respects a bully...only liers respect liers....

People don't have a problem with REAL BRAVE Americans,
they have a problem with the FAKE COWARDLY Americans who justify destroying around the world for PROFFIT while spewing the most braindead of lies to justify it.
like no gulf of tonkin
no wmds..look at the way they treat their women
they did 911
the INCUBATOR LIE....whatreallyhappened.com...
etc

Here are some examples of the face that "America" shows the world...

Wars are Grand Deception - for huge Profits
When will America wake up to the horrid reality ?...
....50 years our CIA has been smashing
3rd world countries to steal their resources & labor,
. HUGE profits for corporate America, not any benefit to our citizens,
killing and enslaving 3rd world nations.

www.abodia.com...

When a huge Country like America Lies to start a war for proffit like the Vietnam war.....

30-year Anniversary: Tonkin Gulf Lie Launched Vietnam War

www.fair.org...

......Then runs and hides under the bed when someone ACTUALLY attacks....
You have to wonder about the Support every cowardly deeds types...
where were they when faced with a REAL AMERICA HATER....
....off doing a one man 69?...ordering up some Felatio?....

It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

Torpedo hole in USS Liberty

“Why would our government put Israel’s interests ahead of our own?” Moorer asked from his wheelchair at the news conference. He was chief of naval operations at the time of the attack.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Rape in the US military: America's dirty little secret: A female soldier in Iraq is more likely to be attacked by a fellow soldier than killed by enemy fire

www.guardian.co.uk...

Calling people who stand up for TRUTH JUSTICE and the AMERICAN WAY HATERS is just mental masturbation, from people who can't deal with the reality that america is killing and destroying around the world withought the justice it claims to represent.....
in short as Buggs Bunny said: "WHAT A HIPPOTWIT "

Say would you like your IRANIAN DRONE BACK?
how about "the shaw" the REAL AMERICA HATERS installed there to steal the opil would you like him back too?

hilary the lie baby

Essay: Blizzard of Lies
By WILLIAM SAFIRE

www.freerepublic.com...

How Colin Powell is a Certified Liar

www.wariscrime.com...

In the wake of WMD-liar Curveball's videotaped confession, Colin Powell is demanding to know why nobody warned him about Curveball's unreliability. The trouble is, they did.

davidswanson.org...

INFORMATION ATTACK
Report Exposes
Lies Leading To
No-Win War In Iraq
Retired Air Force Colonel identifies 50 bogus
news stories and a 'strategy of lies' behind the Bush Administration's worldwide marketing
campaign for invading Iraq in 2003.

www.citizinemag.com...

The director of the documentary about Pat Tillman says the media bears some responsibility for the Bush administration's lies and cover-up and the public's misunderstanding of Tillman's death.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I'll leave you AMERICA HATING DISSEMBLERS who defend the dessicration of everything AMERICA is suposed to stand for this last this little price tag for your failure to stand up and bravely defend against real enemies foregn and DUMestic......( watch for the boomerang )

New World Order Statistic
In September 2009, Fallujah General Hospital, Iraq, had 170 new born babies, 24% of whom were dead within the first seven days, a staggering 75% of the dead babies were classified as deformed.

www.thewe.cc...

Hate that.

PEACE
danbones

edit on 21-1-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2012 by Danbones because: fixed quotes

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

From Americans themselves,wishing on the demise of this great County.

First of all, you say "America" ... but what you mean is "The United States". Your attitude is one of ignorance, and arrogance. If I were Chinese, I'd say 你会推牛. But of course you do, you're a regular cowboy. You see your own country, not as the "United States", but as "America". Totally belittle all other countries on the American continent, but north and south.

Hatred? No, there is no hatred ... only the frustration of having to do with people of such low intellect, who have been given nuclear power and the ability to hold the entire world hostage. And then they appear on TV, like George Bush, Obama, Tony Blair and Hillary Clinton and "laugh" and make fun of the death of countless women and children across the world. Your brain is like a stone ... it's totally solid, with absolutely no thought of your own ... "I'm an American" ... no you're not. You are a citizen of the United States, at best. When the rest of the world, think of "Americans". They think of the Nations, Mayans, Inkas, etc. You stole their land, now their history ... and finally, your arrogance is so immense, you define your little turf ... not as a country, but as a continent.

That's what is called "Being full of it".

Welcome to the "Planet of the Apes", now make a guess as to "who are the apes".

edit on 21/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
reply to post by majel42

I feel like I've been waving the American flag for the last two days, and I'm really not that way all. So, I'm leaving this thread, my posts, at least in my mind are developing a life of their own, and not truely representative of me.

I've come across these threads, good grief, I don't know how many times during my membership on this site.

Sometimes I post on them, usually I don't. I'm moody. This go-round I've been playing some folks. Mood yesterday has played out now.

In response to your post, I am certainly aware that our human civilization is not based solely on American inventions or innovations and ideas, although they have certainly covered a broad spectrum of our current standards of living, and for which I am grateful having.
I am aware that other countries, like my own, have good and bad. I don't need to be told. I cherish other cultures, and love experiencing them.

I don't hate anyone, or any country as a whole. That would be insane, and indicate an inability to see the world politic as a whole, as well as being a small minded person who doesn't understand the more complicated aspects of our existence.

My best to you all,
AD

I'll give you a star for such an honest post

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Its Simple the reason there is so much hate towards america / united kingdom is WE ARE THE BAD GUYS

Ive known this for ages its pretty clear.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

....I love you. Seriously, I do. I enjoy reading about people that don't condemn America as one nation full of hypocritic imbeciles whose only talent in the ability to drive their country into the ground and burn with it.

My respect to you, for you have shown us respect.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellspike

No, not "we" its a "they"
but its a "they" that there is precious little time for us "we" to deal with

vote paul

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
After reading all this negative garbage written by both Americans and others abroad, I would like to give an answer to both sides. The United States has come under so much scrutiny due to wars which I also feel never should have occurred anyhow. Will I bash my country because of this? No! We are all humans and will make decisions that will benefit mankind and others that will cause us to tumble. What I can tell you is that "I AM A PROUD AMERICAN," even by the mistakes our government has made.

Our government GIVES a trillion dollars per year to hundreds of countries, not loan, GIVES! Second, go on youtube and watch all those videos where foreign citizens are begging AMERICA to come in a defeat those who are killing their people. Georgia, Libya, Sudan...etc. We get bashed everyday by those countries who are happily collecting federal assistance by the United States Government. You should be ashamed!

The United States is not a perfect country but I would not want to live anywhere else but here. I can walk outside my home anytime, walk the dogs, wave to neighbors, travel state to state and no have to worry about someone firing an AK at me or trying to blow up my home. Why? Because our brave soldiers are in those countries destroying those fools who want us dead.

Do you think our troops are in other countries for free? Our tax dollars lease those areas and we are there for strategical reasons to protects us and other countries people. If the United States left these countries, I will promise you all hell would break loose. These countries would be attacking each other and killing many more innocents than that United States has ACCIDENTALLY killed. Look, war is dirty. There is no perfect war and innocents have and always will be caught in the crossfire.

I agree that the United States government is falling slightly off track and needs drastic changes or we will continue to lose freedoms this country has had since it's inception. But to read these comments by fellow American citizens, bashing my country, you are idiots!! You need to pack up and leave! Stop bitching about the wrongs our nation has done and help to fix it. You can start by voting at the polls, since you are too ignorant to run for office and work for change.

The United States is not perfect but I know from the very bottom of my heart that this is the greatest country in the world! I love many countries and all people, no matter their religion, creed or beliefs. This country has done horrible things in the past but the GOOD far outweighs the bad. I am an American and damn proud of it! We all have the freedom to speak our minds and not have to worry about being taken from our homes late in the night and shot in the head for speaking ill of our country.

I hate war and believe we should do everything in our power to prevent them. Wars have gone on for thousands of years and this will never cease. All I can tell you fools is, if the United States pulls out of these countries, you will be begging the US military to come save you. Since leaving Iraq, (A WAR THAT NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED), the violence among their people has risen dramatically in a short time. The next time war breaks out, the United States needs to burn the United Nations war protocol and go all out, no holds barred and then you will see how we fight. We are not allowed to fire back if there is a chance an innocent will be killed. How can you win a war when you have rules that cause you to be a casualty? War is evil and dirty but war is war and you need to do what you have to do to win.

Lastly, have you seen the news lately? Our military has been saving Iranian citizens from pirates that the Iran military is too frightened to go after themselves. Look at all these innocent people injured during war, they are brought back here and given healthcare to get them mobile again. Yes, in many cases, we caused these injuries but as I stated before, they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. The United States is not a warmongering country, we do what we have to do to prevent escalations that will cause a much worse situation in this world.

I will have you know, our military has technologies that you would not believe. Of course these technologies are those that help us win wars, I am just glad I am sitting on the safe side of the barrel. Do you really believe the hype on youtube showing our newest weapons? These are an average of 10-15 years old. A perfect example is the stealth fighter. During the 91 Iraq war, we were told the f117 was a new American military jet when Lockheed began building it in the seventies. The only reason that plane was able to fly is because of the technology on board the plane, otherwise it would tumble out of the air. You think the F35 and Raptor's are awesome, those are just ploys to make enemy countries design aircraft to defend against them. What we really have would appear to come out of science fiction books and movies.

I love my country! Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Alright, for starters us Americans can really give a crap whether the world likes us or not. We know that we help everyone out in the entire world. We should stop helping the world, make our exports 10x what they are now, and stop donating to poor people.

People wanna hate America because they think we all share our governments views, well thanks for the eye opener. I will force my wife to stop donating to worldly causes. So work a little harder and help yourselves, in America we call people who don't try to take car of themselves "lazy", and also "irresponsible" too. In America we work round the clock day after day.

Is it right for me to say that all Russians are crazy because I see them fighting over a loaf of bread on t.v.? Can I also stereotype China, and Africa, and the middle east too?

No, I don't like to generalize people based on what I've seen on t.v. or read about them.

I can't believe we in America have huge hearts and are always willing to help out other countries, but after I have heard your voices from around the world, you have now changed my mind. Screw @ff, don't come begging American people to help out in your next time of need, and you won't get another dollar of my donation money, or a give a crap either.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
exactly as danbones has said

personally speaking i have not waged wars on any country and caused death and suffering just as everybody who has posted in this topic has not caused this to happen
so to stereotype people on the acts of there goverment shows slight ignorance and hatred

personally i believe when you get into power and start to run a country
then you can have such attitudes towards whatever country but we are just the people who get used and abused by the goverments of the world so instead of hating "all americans or all brits or whatever race of people"
why not turn that anger towards there goverment or even better if you feel so strong about it why not try change things thru joining the system and taking them on?

its far too easy being an armchair politician

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

take a look the US just gave trillions to the bankers that are the cause of all this...
but none of this money ever seems to reach the poor folk it is ment to

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't hate Americans, i've never met a bad one ever. I do however have a great mistrst for the American leaders, puppets and string pullers.

Same with the UK. I don't hate the English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish. But i do have a great mistrust for our leaders, puppets and string pullers.

To be honest, i don't really hate anyone.

What i do hate on this site if say an English and American member got involved in a certain debate. It's always "You did this, or you did that" Errr, no they didn't the Countries Leaders did.
Or "On such and such a date before you were even born you did that" Errr, well no they didn't because one, they were not born yet and two, the Countries Leaders did it.

edit on 21-1-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Alright, for starters us Americans can really give a crap whether the world likes us or not. We know that we help everyone out in the entire world. We should stop helping the world, make our exports 10x what they are now, and stop donating to poor people.

People wanna hate America because they think we all share our governments views, well thanks for the eye opener. I will force my wife to stop donating to worldly causes. So work a little harder and help yourselves, in America we call people who don't try to take car of themselves "lazy", and also "irresponsible" too. In America we work round the clock day after day.

Is it right for me to say that all Russians are crazy because I see them fighting over a loaf of bread on t.v.? Can I also stereotype China, and Africa, and the middle east too?

No, I don't like to generalize people based on what I've seen on t.v. or read about them.

I can't believe we in America have huge hearts and are always willing to help out other countries, but after I have heard your voices from around the world, you have now changed my mind. Screw @ff, don't come begging American people to help out in your next time of need, and you won't get another dollar of my donation money, or a give a crap either.

Can you please show me where anyone is blaming the USA people for the wrong doings of their government??.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Don't come begging us to help you fight your illegal wars and occupations, don't come begging to us to enforce your nefarious net laws and don't come begging to us for political support, take your compatriots out of my beautiful country and never, ever darken our lands with your presence ever again.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
I have seen my share of America-haters on this site. I have tried to challenge many times. I happen to love American even in times of travail. I disagree with most of the leaders now, but they are fools and traitors.
To use the words of the late Guy Ballard, "America we love you and our love is great enough to hold you eternally victorious in the light".

and my favorite patriot song

Ah...yes, the holy wars.

Yet this is not USA foreign policy, this is religious foreign policy.

Just yet another sad aspect of the world today.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by staticarium

OK! Tell us what country you are in!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Don't come begging us to help you fight your illegal wars and occupations, don't come begging to us to enforce your nefarious net laws and don't come begging to us for political support, take your compatriots out of my beautiful country and never, ever darken our lands with your presence ever again.

OK,

Problem is your country asks, our leaders oblige, I am getting to the point that I wish they would help us Americans more, charity begins at home
edit on 093131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

Althought it won't get you out of America, you could move to Mexico. Cost of living is cheaper, and you will be out of Ohio, USA.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by staticarium

OK! Tell us what country you are in!

Here is where I should say something but I image everything that can possible be said has already been said.
edit on 093131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Originally posted by Battleline
just once in my life I would like to see America tell the rest of the world to "shove it where the sun don't shine"............................just once.

The rest of the world would like you to go away as well.

I doubt you speak for the whole world, the money and aid doled out to countrys all over the world is most likely welcome by quite a few people in real need.

People like you would no doubt bite the hand that feeds you and whine the loudest when it is gone.Again I can only hope we have a chance to experiance that momment.

By the way , what country are you from?
edit on 21-1-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join