It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Firstly you really need to read properly bu..ddy. I wrote I hate the American government and sheeple who FOLLOW it. Not Americans as a whole.

Your OP and this response are just failures in self expression on your behalf in my eyes. I am allowed to hate whomever I choose, but I do so for valid reasons.

I don't have any issues with Americans, that'd be stupid and massively stereotypical, but the fact remains that "some of you" come here posting absolutely f'ing drivel with no understanding of your own history or the criminality your government pushes your country to abide to and "some of you" are so blinded by your own "superiority" that you follow it and clap as your own liberties are being grounded into the dust.

If you truly feel as you do in this response to my post, then i'm sorry but you really didn't get that across in your OP at ALL.

Edit - I'm going to add something here just to clarify exactly how I feel. I also hate the UK government, the French government and all the sheeple that follow that. My "issue" is with the entire westernised democratic style of government which is based on lies, warmongering and erosion of all our "perceived" freedoms. So it's not simply against the US of A's government, just thought i'd make that very clear.

T

edit on 21-1-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This thread itself is a prime example of why people dislike America and and Ameircans.

It's your attitude. Your arrogance.

So some aid to Pakistan and some rescued Iranian fishermen suddenly outweigh all the negatives?

Those things are good, but it's this expectation that everyone should love you.

I am incredulous that many Americans on this site seem incapable of understanding where the hatred comes from. I think a lot of it stems from an ignorance of your own history and believing that the United States is in fact the centre of the universe.

The sheer contempt many Americans show for other nations on this site is hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

I am incredulous that many Americans on this site seem incapable of understanding where the hatred comes from. I think a lot of it stems from an ignorance of your own history and believing that the United States is in fact the centre of the universe.

Couldn't resist!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I realise it's a light-hearted joke.

But your reply pretty much proves what I was saying.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

This thread itself is a prime example of why people dislike America and and Ameircans.

It's your attitude. Your arrogance.

So some aid to Pakistan and some rescued Iranian fishermen suddenly outweigh all the negatives?

Those things are good, but it's this expectation that everyone should love you.

The sheer contempt many Americans show for other nations on this site is hypocritical.

Total agreement from me

It's naive at best to think that either UK or US gives foreign aid or attacks another country out of altruism. Re the former - UK ministers have acknowledged it's 'partly' in the interests of maintaining stability. As for the latter it's all about self interest. We befriend dictators when it suits - and when it's in our interest we unleash 'shock and awe' on them. Why has Israel never been brought to book for war/human rights crimes? The hypocrisy of it all sickens me.
I don't have anything against the American people. It's their government that I take issue with. The same with the UK government. That said, I do think the attitude seen even on sites like this reflects a disturbing childlike naivety in a sector of the US population.
edit on 21-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I realise it's a light-hearted joke.

But your reply pretty much proves what I was saying.

Sorry you couldn't appreciate the humour.

It's all just words on some computer screen, though. Sticks and stones.
We aren't going to discover world peace on these pages. No "hands across the oceans" moment. No grand unification with sweeping background music and weeping angels in chorus.

Just people with different opinions. Different attitudes. Different perspectives.

C'est la vie.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No, I understand it was a joke.

What I meant was, some Americans would be quick to jump in with the sarcastic comments and silly responses, without offering any meaningful response.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

No, I understand it was a joke.

What I meant was, some Americans would be quick to jump in with the sarcastic comments and silly responses, without offering any meaningful response.

I actually wrote something quite honest and sincere on page 12. But a straight line like the one I saw?

Couldn't resist.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

I never said you were unwelcome. I'm just saying why go to a predominately American websites if you don't like us?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Isnt useing the word hate and respect in the same sentence an oxymoron?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Because the "sheeple" you describe to,live in America ! Do you HONESTLY believe everyone in America loves what the Government is doing ?

In this country,those that make laws are riding a 13% wave of support.People are clamoring for change. Unfortunately,your HATRED runs SO deep,you cant see the good that this country has done for the world. I am talking those who live here,those that make the things that help mankind. We have no choice but to follow,until we as Americans,decide that enough is enough.

Peace.
edit on 21-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Evidently most do agree with the government or the same msm spoon fed politicians wouldn't be voted for every 4 years? Crowds wouldn't be cheering for the war-hawks in the debates.

Right now America is like the narcissistic high school prom queen. She is rude to everyone not in her circle of friends, bully's other students she deems unattractive or uncool, thinks she is smarter than everyone. Then when someone calls her out for her flaws she says "You just hate me cause im beautiful!!!!"

This is the Americans I have a problem with. The ones who think we are hated for our power and freedom. Nope I do not buy that, just like the beauty queen we are not hated for our positive quality's we are hated for our governments negative and harmful actions.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

I am an "American", in that I was born in that *SNIP*, but I have absolutely no interest in it. And I'm not going back, not even with a gun to my head. Ever.

Anyone who associates their identity with a nation-state, as if it was their tribe, is a child and should be slapped around. We need to grow up, people. This silly *SNIP* just isn't working at all.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/21/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Greetings , Sonny1,

particularly,

Originally posted by sonnny1
..... general distrust,and and out right hatred for anything that shares an American point of view on ATS.

In light of facts you eloquently presented which describe international readers' views of American citizens, may I raise a just a few questions?

With regard to International readers, the question becomes, "how can this be?" How can this be, given that hussein obama apologized to hundreds of millions of citizens of other countries during his many "Apology Tours?

How can this be, given that hussein obama won the Noble Peace Prize very soon after taking office?

How can any international reader be displeased with Americans, given that hussein obama bows down to foreign leaders?

Originally posted by sonnny1
..... From Americans themselves,wishing on the demise of this great County....

How can this be, given that "The One," is already systematically destroying the USA? (the destruction is right on schedule)?

How can anyone of the Muslim faith be displeased with Americans, given that hussein sabarka obama admitted that he is a Muslim, right here in this video?

How can anyone, of Communist idealogy, be displeased, given given hussein obama's radical Communist background?

Aren't things already going well for anyone, foreign or domestic, who despises American people?

Many thanks, sonny1, for allowing me to participate in this message thread.

Respectfully yours.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

You mean Americans discovered and invented everything beginning from fire and wheel all by themselves and those that were first invented in the USA had absolutely no possibility of being invented by anyone else if the USA hadn't existed?

Yes. We are Americans. All you have are belong to us.
Bow down and worship us.

Only yesterday I wrote a post that we, as Americans, live in "Idiotworld". We do. But whereever you live, you are right beside us. Doubt not.

..........All the many things that are wrong with the world -you blame the U.S. Fortunately, you give us far, far more credit than we deserve. I was trying to get you to see we aren't all bad, and are actually quite generous, kind, innovative,smart, funny, talented, compassionate, and loving, too. But yeah, like the rest of world we can be scrappy. Some people can't find any good, I guess.......so I'll leave it at that.

By the way, for you new folks, ATS was started by a Brit..........

Damn those pesky Americans! Might as well get used to us or leave us be. I'm not going anywhere.

Have a great, nonAmerican day!

edit on 1/21/2012 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
I never said you were unwelcome. I'm just saying why go to a predominately American websites if you don't like us?

To tell them that?

Scientists don't study pathogens because they like them, but because ignoring them can be very bad for health and life.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll

..........All the many things that are wrong with the world -you blame the U.S. Fortunately, you give us far, far more credit than we deserve. I was trying to get you to see we aren't all bad, and are actually quite generous, kind, innovative,smart, funny, talented, compassionate, and loving, too. But yeah, like the rest of world we can be scrappy. Some people can't find any good, it's just there critical characters, I guess.......so I'll leave it at that.

You are not "Generous", you never give anything away unless there is an opportunity to take more than you gave
You are not "Innovative", you had to steal (and simplify) the language you speak
You are not "Smart", you are the thickest, most ignorant people I have ever had to meet
You are not "Funny", you are dire, bland, middle of the road pap

Your compassion and love is known worldwide, and often reported in newspapers, like here:

The U.S. Army is investigating a sickening video that appears to show soldiers cheer as a man brutally beats a sheep to death with a baseball bat.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

You really are a sickening people.
edit on 21-1-2012 by staticarium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

How can this be that people are so totally divorced from reality as to mention something that Obama said as if it was real? How can this be?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

Thanks for the laugh.

I wish to respond to only a small part of your post

..........All the many things that are wrong with the world -you blame the U.S.

No, we don't. That is again what Americans steeped in their own self-importance think. We blame you only for your unwelcome actions vis-a-vis other countries and there are plenty of them. The rest we blame where the blame belongs.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I do not hate America. I do not hate the people in it. I have a high amount of respect for the people who shed blood to create and defend it. But I absolutely hate what the politicians are doing. I hate that we elected them. I hate that we are letting them ruin this beautiful country.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join