It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is an alien and the church tries to hide that fact! PROOF OF ALIEN JESUS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
I could believe Mary was abducted and impregnated with alien DNA more than I believe and Angel just told her she was a pregnant virgin.

Jesus being an/the first Alien Human hybrid makes all the sense in the world to me.

See this is an issue to me, not your way of thinking, just the precieved notion that, (Yes, aliens do exist), BUT (Multi dimensional aliens do not).

Saying that much, what am I talking about? Obviously, you may already understand the "IDEA" that some aliens are from a different dimensions (they hope back and forth). An angel would have the same capability as a multi dimensional alien. Which in terms, we would relate an angel as an alien to our own planet, because an angels home planet is obviously heaven. The most highest point.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

I respect your faith.

That is a big question. Where was he?

I believe that EVERYTHING is subject to interpretation. That is what makes us all individuals and unique. For example, can you describe the color RED to me? What does RED look like to you? What does it look like to ME?

Its actually quite simple. There are NO two people who can read the bible and have the same interpretation. Therefore, it is actually subject to interpretation by everyone who reads it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm still surprised that we are on page 3 and no one is fighting (trollng)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

This is an EPIC post my friend! It unrolled in my head! Amazing! True and very true. I loved your point about the wine! Jesus even said he could call several legions (can't remember the exact number) of angels to save him if he wanted. The Bible tells so many amazing stories. The Bible is the best Alien book ever written! The Book of Enoch is awesome too!

Again friend, great post!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

There seems to be a real problem with abstract thought on this site or maybe too much sarcasm to make up for other shortcomings. My new favorite word for it is 'snarky"

In response to your snarky comment...I was talking about what I thought as a CHILD...but even as a child I could figure out what i meant by using 100% of the brain.
I meant this:

First let us clarify, mechanically you use 100% of your brain. Maximizing usage is another subject. So when someone puts a percentage of use on the brain they do not mean that the other say 90% is dormant or useless.

Think of it this way. Let’s say your brain is a stereo. When you are using your stereo you are using 100% of it. Here is the x factor. If the volume knob is set at say a 2 level then you are not getting the same usage when compared to turning the volume knob to 8 or 10.

So what scientists are trying to get across to us is we have a lot more room in our cranium to fill. We have more volume to boost. We are not even close to tapping our potential of brain power. The percentage is actually a moot point I would think in reality.

Read more: scienceray.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Eh, with a topic like this its best to accept people will look at it differently. No need to fight. ...I don't think anyway. I think with any Theology its best to just accept people will not always agree. Disagreement can be a good thing too. ...Agree to disagree! ^_^

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

If Sting is an alien, then I would expect Jesus to be alien, in New York anyway.
Jesus' 100% humanity ( www.bibleanswers.info...) seems to contradict your alien theory to some degree.
God on the other hand is different to humanity, though we are created in his image, we are the replicates.
So yes He is alien to us by definition. The definition though is a little more broader than your context could imply.

a·li·en (l-n, lyn)
adj.
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.
n.
1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
2. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
4. A creature from outer space: a story about an invasion of aliens.
5. Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

I am happy with the alien theory of God, not so much of Jesus, lest you are using the "Sting" analogy.
God though must be recognised as Father, Son and Spirit.
Quite an alien concept indeed.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm an ordained minister too! ^_^ I've only spoke of this touchy topic online and on online radio. I've spoke very little about aliens on the pull pit. Most of my work though deals with kids so no need to worry about complex theology.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Oh,my!
Here we go with taking the words of the Bible in a literal sense.

Where did the bible you read right now come from?

The Christian Bible is divided into two parts. The first is called the Old Testament, containing the (minimum) 39 books of Hebrew Scripture, and the second portion is called the New Testament, containing a set of 27 books. The first four books of the New Testament form the Canonical gospels which recount the life of Jesus and are central to the Christian faith. Christian Bibles include the books of the Hebrew Bible, but arranged in a different order: Jewish Scripture ends with the people of Israel restored to Jerusalem and the temple, whereas the Christian arrangement ends with the book of the prophet Malachi. The oldest surviving Christian Bibles are Greek manuscripts from the 4th century; the oldest complete Jewish Bible is a Greek translation, also dating to the 4th century. The oldest complete manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible (the Masoretic text) date from the Middle Ages.[3]

During the three centuries following the establishment of Christianity in the 1st century, Church Fathers compiled Gospel accounts and letters of apostles into a Christian Bible which became known as the New Testament. The Old and New Testaments together are commonly referred to as "The Holy Bible" (τὰ βιβλία τὰ ἅγια). Many Christians consider the text of the Bible to be divinely inspired, and cite passages in the Bible itself as support for this belief. The canonical composition of the Old Testament is under dispute between Christian groups: Protestants hold only the books of the Hebrew Bible to be canonical; Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox additionally consider the deuterocanonical books, a group of Jewish books, to be canonical. The New Testament is composed of the Gospels ("good news"), the Acts of the Apostles, the Epistles (letters), and the Book of Revelation. The Bible is the best-selling book in history with approximate sales estimates ranging from 2.5 billion to 6 billion.[4][5]

Thank Jesus wiki is back up!
en.wikipedia.org...

Basically,what you read is what the church elders decided you should read.

Interpret as needed to fit your cause or needs.

edit on 19-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: because my r is broken

And I forgot to add an explanation to what the word "canonical" means.
Sorry,my bad.

This word is used by theologians and canon lawyers to refer to the canons of the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox and Anglican Churches adopted by ecumenical councils. It also refers to later law developed by local churches and dioceses of these churches. The function of this collection is somewhat analogous to the precedents established in common law by case law. In the 20th century, the Roman Catholic Church revised its canon law in 1917 and then again in 1983, into the modern Code of Canon Law. This code is no longer merely a compilation of papal decrees and conciliar legislation, but a more completely developed body of international church law. It is analogous to the English system of statute law. Canonical can also mean "part of the canon", i.e., one of the books comprising a biblical canon, (e.g. the Gospel of Matthew or the Gospel of Mark) as opposed to apocryphal books (e.g. the Gospel according to the Hebrews). The term is also applied by Westerners to other religions, but in inconsistent ways: for example, in the case of Buddhist texts one authority[1] refers to "scriptures and other canonical texts", while another[2] says that scriptures can be categorized into canonical, commentarial and pseudo-canonical. Canonization is the process by which a Christian church recognizes an official saint.

Oh,and canon,

a canon was originally a rule adopted by a council; these canons formed the foundation of canon law.

Ok,trying to simplifiy this,but having a hard time in doing it.

Anyone ,can you help?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by defconzero

Exactly...and since no one has Jesus' DNA and no big ship or huge sentient being is hovering above us yet....we are all entitled to our theories, and belittling someone for it only makes you look like a grade A arse.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Also too a point that seems to be over looked in my post. Jesus was in the Old Testament as well. He was the being that told Abraham and Sarah they would have a son. ...Sarah laughed. He was the being that told Manoah and his wife they were going to have a Nazarite son, which was Samson. Jesus was the one who went through the Assyrian camp and slaughtered thousands. Dead bodies every where when the remaining awoke the next morning. Jesus was the one in the fire with Shadrack Meshack And Bendego. Lol, sorry for the wrong spelling on that. Jesus was the one in the cloud when Mosses was leading the Children of Israel to the promise land. He is known as the Captain of the Host and is non other than Jesus! ^_^ If you want to know more on the Captain of the Host just google it or something, lol... I've a small study guide on the Captain of the Host but its pretty much just a collection of his appearances in the Old Testament. Just youtube "Jesus Christ Captain of the Host" The best video on youtube is by a guy who calls himself Archangel.
edit on 19-1-2012 by defconzero because: added a "g" in the wrong spot.

link   
Yes he is an Alien. I prefer the term "ET" but same diff. An ET not to be trusted in my opinion too.

link   

Oh ,that is too cool,can you help with what I am trying to get across?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by defconzero

Jesus was half man half alien. Mary was artificially inseminated by the aliens with their dna. That's the virgin birth.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well yes and no. You're getting it on a technicality basically. It's like arguing "Well God is from Heaven, he isn't from Earth, so therefore he's technically an alien". It's true, technically God is an alien, but in most people's minds God isn't a traditional biological being.

Also, you need to present evidence for the historicity of Christ first. First prove Jesus even existed and THEN show that he was an alien. Because honestly whether he was an alien or simply the son of God doesn't matter if he never existed or did exist but turned out to be just a man.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I think I understand what your asking. I used a King James Bible. Old and New. I also use Book of Strong's Biblical Concordance. ^_^

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Does the OP actually know what the word "proof" actually means?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just want to say.. Much love and respect to you all! Agree or not... We are here to discuss, even if it is opposite what I or we think.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by defconzero
reply to post by kdog1982

I think I understand what your asking. I used a King James Bible. Old and New. I also use Book of Strong's Biblical Concordance. ^_^

That is like a cliff notes to the "holy bible" is it not?

The Strong's concordance is a very useful tool for studying the scriptures. It takes every single word of the King James Version and lists where each word can be found in the scriptures. It is useful for locating scripture verses that you know the words to, but don't know the book, chapter and verse.

www.eliyah.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thought this would have been in skunk works by now.

Eh, bible quotes = don't even waste your time on that junk.

Jesus an Alien? It's possible, but you sure as hell didn't help to prove it, with your post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join