It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is an alien and the church tries to hide that fact! PROOF OF ALIEN JESUS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. John 8:23

After reading this and having an understanding of the word "celestial" it became clear to me that Jesus is a celestial being. You can even use the word "alien." The word "Alien" Before we look at that word lets look at the word "Celestial" It simply means "Heavenly." Meaning not of Earth. In the passage Jesus is saying you are from Earth. Then he goes on to say that he is from the heavens / (celestial) cosmos. Not of Earth/No from this land. Then he goes on to say I am not of this world. Keep in mind the line "I AM FROM ABOVE."

Now lets look at the word alien. The word alien is used in [Ex 18:3, Deut 14:21, Job 19:15, Ps 69:8, Isiah 61:5]
Book of Strong's Concordance numbers - Hebrew - 1616 - 5237 - 5236

And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land: - Exodus 18:3

Society has ruined the word "Alien" and should be used when ever you want but due to Hollywood it has caused people to think in the lines of fiction. Using the word people think your crazy! [Alien] (Book of Strong's Concordance) a foreigner:-alien, sojourner, stranger.
The word "alien" is a TITLE word, like doctor, dentist, scientist, writer, messenger, pizza boy, etc... Weather you are from Canada, Mexico, Mars or Jupiter. If it is not the land you are from, then you are an "alien." Does not mean Earth only! When we went to the Moon, the astronauts were aliens from another land! ...That land being Earth.

With this understanding it proves and shows that Jesus Christ is an Alien! Due to the words corruption the church denies this fact. It would be dangerous saying such a thing in church!

Also this proves we were created by aliens. A being in the Old Testament by the name of "Secret" and "Captain of the Host" is Jesus Christ. The word "Secret" translates to "Wonderful" Wonderful is another name of Jesus. In Genesis Chapter 1:26 "Let us make man in our image!" This is what it is talking about. ...Jesus's origins are of unknown. Believe it friends! Created by ALIENS!

The creation of Adam there were more beings on the scene! - Job 38:7 - When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by defconzero

Let me see if I got it. Jesus is not of this earth and that makes him an alien(foreigner) ..... so therefore, he is an alien(little green man)?
uh....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You can name your alien whatever you like OP..."Jesus" is a nice name!

The only begotten son of the Lord though...is not an alien!

This will thread will be moved quickly!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I like your theory, good work. I have thought about this, as a kid the stories of Jesus always left me thinking he could be alien or someone with 100% use of their brain matter. I think there is alot more we don't understand about ancient writings than we do understand. Plus the part about him rising after three days, could have been grave robbers or was it something else? The problem with trying to translate or decifer ancient texts is the opinions of the observer tend to get in the mix.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Jesus's origins are of unknown. Believe it friends! Created by ALIENS!

Makes perfect sense, when one rules out the alternatives.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

We all can use all of our brain. We just don't use it all at the same time.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
could be true, might be from the stars in the constellation Libra. looking like a possibility if the prophecy i've decoded is true, in my signature.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

his hair is done by aliens before the show in my opinion

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

Let me see if I got it. Jesus is not of this earth and that makes him an alien(foreigner) ..... so therefore, he is an alien(little green man)?
uh....

Not sure why you think any beings not of this planet are "little green men."

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

LOL!
Made my night

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
You can name your alien whatever you like OP..."Jesus" is a nice name!

The only begotten son of the Lord though...is not an alien!

This will thread will be moved quickly!

Why would the thread be moved?

And what makes you think your opinion is correct over the OP's?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Besides the bible what evidence do you have of this.? All the scriptures your quoting proves one thing. Jesus is not from Earth, he is from the kingdom of Heaven. And the scriptures just say that Heaven is above. I'm not seeing any proof that he is from another planet in your post. Because he isn't

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by MeesterB

uh....

Not sure why you think any beings not of this planet are "little green men."

I was using that to show what definition of "alien" I was using. The OP seems to get them confused even though he sees it as a problem today.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Lol...buahahahaha. Oh my. You took that literally? He is God in clothed in a man's flesh. He is as far beyond being an extraterrestrial as you or me. I don't think the messengers would like you lowering him to their level, they've been known to kill humans for being disrespectful.
edit on 19-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

No friend... Not little green man. Who says aliens are little green men. Could be... Like I said in the post. Alien is a title word. Its not a species name its a word used to describe a title. Like fat, crazy, stranger. These words are title words. Alien is not a species name. Aliens come in different shapes and forms. The Bible talks about the Cherubim [Cherubim is a species name - the word "angel" is the job title.] There are different types of Cherubim. Some with four faces and four wings. The Bible lists two different types of four faced Cherubim. - Ezekiel 10:14 - Cherub Lion, Man, Eagle. Ezekiel 1:10 - Man, Ox, Lion, Eagle.

Then there's the "Seraphim." Seraphim is the species name. Again "angel" is just a job title. - Isaiah 6:2 - Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

They are also mentioned in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 4:6-8
6.And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7.And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8.And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

The words [alien and angel] cause confusion because people don't understand their meaning. Some people try to call all celestial life "Angels." Especially if they don't believe in "aliens." Again alien is a title word and angel is a title word. These words are not species names.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Lol...buahahahaha. Oh my. You took that literally? He is God in clothed in a man's flesh. He is as far beyond being an extraterrestrial as you or me. I don't think the messengers would like you lowering him to their level, they've been known to kill humans for being disrespectful.

Killing humans for trying to use logic?

Why would anyone get behind that kind of BS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Killing humans for trying to use logic?

Why would anyone get behind that kind of BS

It's not for us the question the nature of the King of kings, the Messiah, because we already know his nature.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This was interesting and goes along with what you are saying..very thought provoking thread..I enjoyed it actually SnF Cheers Coco
edit on 19-1-2012 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Exactly... Jesus is a heavenly being. Heavenly meaning the word "Celestial" Celestial is not Terrestrial (Terrestrial means earthly) There you have it! Alien! TITLE WORD! Fat, crazy, stranger, not of this earth.

That is why I did such an intense word study on these words. I'm glad you understand my post. And yes, Jesus is God in flesh.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I know this guy from Portico, he is also called Jesus and he is also an.. alien lol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join