It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is an alien and the church tries to hide that fact! PROOF OF ALIEN JESUS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by defconzero
And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. John 8:23

After reading this and...

yah I somewhat agree with you other than using the word "Alien" to begin with. But even my own creation articles on johnpeniel.com will show this.

Basically nations were always referred to in the Bible as trees. trees bear fruit which referenced the people. Seeds were referred to as the offspring. Even Christ spoke this way (he referred to the Olive Tree as the Jewish people also). Trees thorughout the ENTIRE bible were all referencing nations and people and their offspring.

So keeping that in mind, and re-reading Genesis, you'll see that The garden of Eden was populated by not trees, but nations. The one nation that the people were prohibited from intermingling with was that of the fallen... Satan and his angels who were condemned here to the one planet he once had rule over before his fall.... to become bound here. But Eve saw that fruit (the people) and saw that they were good for food (good for multiplying) ..was good to the eye (sexual appeal) and ate of that fruit.... this led to "there were Nephilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men". Eve was told not to touch of "or even go NEAR" that tree. She was seduced.

And of course Satan had his own lineage or offspring. It says so in genesis. What else would god be referring to when he said "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." He multiplied upon the earth as well.

Unfortunately there is FAR FAR FAR much more to this from my 30+ years of research than you can possible imagine (maybe... not sure how much you know because i dont know you). But this is barely the icing on the cake. ..even for the Genesis and creation description... let alone what is going on in the world today.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

No, its used to look up words in the Bible. To do Hebrew and Greek word studies. Its like a 6 inch book and is about 6 pounds, lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by defconzero

And I want to add much respect to you,but I have a beef with religion.
Not with you and your beliefs.
But my own beliefs in that religion is the original false prophet,it was created by man,not by god.
Religion is that false idol.
That is what we were warned against,and do you see where it has led us across the globe?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I too friend hate religion. We are to follow Christ and have passion for the Kingdom. I don't claim any denomination how ever I was born and raised in an apostolic church.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just gonna jump right into a reply here, haven't read any replies yet so sorry if this has been said already

But I think, that the bible is only their perspective on these "entities". Like Angels, if you think for a second, people so far back in time, had no idea what these entities could be, so if you were there, witnessing this, what would you write down so that people from all over the world would understand what your talking about in a time where they didn't know what they saw? The easiest solution to explain future civilization is human beings with bird wings, which is portrayed in the bible as Angels.

Remember this is only my opinion. My family is heavily religious and I have grown up with all this religious views and all that kind of stuff. But I've always looked on the bible as "too good to be true", yet, what my opinion is even more insane than what the bible states, hehe.

And I've been watching every episode of Ancient Aliens, and the show always mind#s me. Now, I know History Channel is some way not telling the whole truth about everything, yet, the show brings up quite interesting subjects! You got Inca structures, where the stones are so perfectly placed that you can't even put a peper between them, yet, they are close to some other buildings which is a little bit younger than the Inca ruins, now correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Inca civilization around 10,000+ (?) years old?

And these stones they have placed, are cut SO perfectly, that even modern machine can't do it! But I'm 90% sure most of you know this by know, but still, think about it, ancient civilizations have been portraying strange humanoids in their paintings found on stones and such. And they have been doing stuff that we can't even do?
Somethings wrong, civlilizations so far back in time, doing so much amazing stuff, they gotta have had some kind of superior technology.

And the evidence continues, you got the Pyriamids in egypt, hinduism(correct name?) describing battles in the sky, Greek Fire (which hasn't been able to be re-created! en.wikipedia.org...) and etc etc!

Be open minded, though don't take my post as facts, this is just my own opinions
Please reply if you feel I'm totally wrong here, I'm always up for other perspectives on this!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I too friend hate religion. We are to follow Christ and have passion for the Kingdom. I don't claim any denomination how ever I was born and raised in an apostolic church.

Have at it,brother,because I was raised Baptist and Methodist, with a little Catholicism thrown in ,and I saw the hypocrisy early on.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpeniel

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. John 8:23

After reading this and...

yah I somewhat agree with you other than using the word "Alien" to begin with. But even my own creation articles on will show this.

Basically nations were always referred to in the Bible as trees. trees bear fruit which referenced the people. Seeds were referred to as the offspring. Even Christ spoke this way (he referred to the Olive Tree as the Jewish people also). Trees thorughout the ENTIRE bible were all referencing nations and people and their offspring.

Ok, that makes a lot of sense.

So keeping that in mind, and re-reading Genesis, you'll see that The garden of Eden was populated by not trees, but nations. The one nation that the people were prohibited from intermingling with was that of the fallen... Satan and his angels who were condemned here to the one planet he once had rule over before his fall.... to become bound here. But Eve saw that fruit (the people) and saw that they were good for food (good for multiplying) ..was good to the eye (sexual appeal) and ate of that fruit.... this led to "there were Nephilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men". Eve was told not to touch of "or even go NEAR" that tree. She was seduced.

OK, now you're blowing my mind! Years ago I read Robert Graves, "The White Goddess" and Sir James George Frazer's "The Golden Bough," but it never really coalesced until just now, when I read your post!

And of course Satan had his own lineage or offspring. It says so in genesis. What else would god be referring to when he said "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." He multiplied upon the earth as well.

Please, Please Please, do a thread on this. I have wanted to for a long time now, but haven't been able to get a grip on the symbolism of who the serpent's seed is, and why he would have reproductive rights, along side Adam.

Unfortunately there is FAR FAR FAR much more to this from my 30+ years of research than you can possible imagine (maybe... not sure how much you know because i dont know you). But this is barely the icing on the cake. ..even for the Genesis and creation description... let alone what is going on in the world today.

Tell it to us like we're 4th graders. Use pictures too!

We all like cupcakes, and licking the icing from the spoon!

edit on 19-1-2012 by windword because: ocd

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

S&F OP

Only thing that bothers me is that I thought the same thing many, many years ago and only now am I seeing someone else thinking along the same lines, at least to my knowledge anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It is a scientific and probable improbability that aliens look anything like humans, nor would they be interested in it.

Furthermore, giving credence to it is simply giving credence the god of the age. Aliens are a god of the age. As we discover that space time also has god-like properties and that light can be alternated to manipulate space time, the next generation's god s will be interdenominational travelers, more powerful than biological aliens. Just as biological aliens are imposed to be more powerful than gods of myth.

It's just the need to replace god with your own god.

Now as for the actual scripture, translated in meaning to modern english, it sounds like the rant of a hippie.

Jesus said, "You're tied down to the mundane; I'm in touch with what is beyond your horizons. You live in terms of what you see and touch. I'm living on other terms. I told you that you were missing God in all this. You're at a dead end. If you won't believe I am who I say I am, you're at the dead end of sins. You're missing God in your lives."

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

After reading this and having an understanding of the word "celestial" it became clear to me that Jesus is a celestial being. You can even use the word "alien." The word "Alien" Before we look at that word lets look at the word "Celestial" It simply means "Heavenly." Meaning not of Earth. In the passage Jesus is saying you are from Earth. Then he goes on to say that he is from the heavens / (celestial) cosmos. Not of Earth/No from this land. Then he goes on to say I am not of this world. Keep in mind the line "I AM FROM ABOVE."

Now lets look at the word alien. The word alien is used in [Ex 18:3, Deut 14:21, Job 19:15, Ps 69:8, Isiah 61:5]
Book of Strong's Concordance numbers - Hebrew - 1616 - 5237 - 5236

And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land: - Exodus 18:3

Society has ruined the word "Alien" and should be used when ever you want but due to Hollywood it has caused people to think in the lines of fiction. Using the word people think your crazy! [Alien] (Book of Strong's Concordance) a foreigner:-alien, sojourner, stranger.
The word "alien" is a TITLE word, like doctor, dentist, scientist, writer, messenger, pizza boy, etc... Weather you are from Canada, Mexico, Mars or Jupiter. If it is not the land you are from, then you are an "alien." Does not mean Earth only! When we went to the Moon, the astronauts were aliens from another land! ...That land being Earth.

With this understanding it proves and shows that Jesus Christ is an Alien! Due to the words corruption the church denies this fact. It would be dangerous saying such a thing in church!

Also this proves we were created by aliens. A being in the Old Testament by the name of "Secret" and "Captain of the Host" is Jesus Christ. The word "Secret" translates to "Wonderful" Wonderful is another name of Jesus. In Genesis Chapter 1:26 "Let us make man in our image!" This is what it is talking about. ...Jesus's origins are of unknown. Believe it friends! Created by ALIENS!

The creation of Adam there were more beings on the scene! - Job 38:7 - When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Yes.. I can see the connection between GOD and Jesus christ, they both obviously from planet zerg where their advanced alien race writes with pen and paper..

Did you have too much sugar in your cereal for breakfast?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm not trying to debunk or disprove anything I'm just looking for a possible explanation , if Jesus was an alien with advanced technology and could also call on legions of angels to help him , what would be his reasoning for letting himself be crucified and go through the pain and suffering ? I know the bibles version of dying for the sins of mankind , but what would be the logical explanation be for doing this ? Just trying to keep this interesting topic going !! Thanks all !!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick004

I'm not trying to debunk or disprove anything I'm just looking for a possible explanation , if Jesus was an alien with advanced technology and could also call on legions of angels to help him , what would be his reasoning for letting himself be crucified and go through the pain and suffering ? I know the bibles version of dying for the sins of mankind , but what would be the logical explanation be for doing this ? Just trying to keep this interesting topic going !! Thanks all !!

You know, if you really go deep enough, you'll see theres probably a million reasons why he would accept to be crucified. The universe is supposed to be infinite, remember then, your thoughts and reasons might be of a infinite number aswell

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If I consider myself an Alien...does that make me Jesus....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
If I consider myself an Alien...does that make me Jesus....

A cute alien Jesus.
Battling great big, big foot hunters.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ive often entertained this idea mysefl. Probably wrong....but He is not from this Earth...therefore is "alien" to it...and Heaven is anywhere..and most of us dont know if its on a cloud...in space...or another dimension.

That sure smacks of being "alien" to me! Good thread! Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Of course, that's the whole purpose of saying, "I believe..." It makes it clear that I'm not insisting that something is so, but that I suspect it is so. I'm not one to push my beliefs off on somebody else.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Actually, Adam would have been the first alien/human mutation or hybrid. Man was supposedly about 2 1/2 or 3 feet tall before something hijacked humanity.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
reply to post by jerryznv

Of course, that's the whole purpose of saying, "I believe..." It makes it clear that I'm not insisting that something is so, but that I suspect it is so. I'm not one to push my beliefs off on somebody else.

You and I both...if I push my beliefs...the world might be in chaos...or better...depending on what you think better is!

There is a clear separation between church and state...so with that said...it really does not matter!

Evolution...or God...all beliefs...your dependent on your own!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Why should I follow Jesus who hates gays including me? Christianity is a tool of hate not love.

edit on 20-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Once you start getting into the "Ancient Alien" theory and start seeing ALL (!) religions in a new light, including things like Angels etc.... YOUR EYES WILL OPEN.

This does not only affect Christian belief, but many other religions also. Go back in History and ask yourself why so many "Gods" are coming down from the Sky/Heavens etc.

You might also want to "analyze" what angels are..etc...and how the Gods/Jesus/Angels have such powers.

The irony is that ancient cultures say that VERY CLEAR that our creators etc. come from other stars...so i think it's legit to speculate how religions might have evolved and being changed..and what REALLY is behind all that.

At some point, Gods, Angels, Aliens etc. is all interchangeable - HOW you call them is merely semantics.

The point is there is a relationship with THEM and US, and any typical Alien abductee will tell you stories which are VERY close to religious messages, enlightenment etc...the borders between religion/spiritualism/"aliens" etc. become really "fuzzy", it could indeed be one and the thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join