It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is an alien and the church tries to hide that fact! PROOF OF ALIEN JESUS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by jerryznv
You can name your alien whatever you like OP..."Jesus" is a nice name!

The only begotten son of the Lord though...is not an alien!

This will thread will be moved quickly!

Why would the thread be moved?

And what makes you think your opinion is correct over the OP's?

Thats a fair question...and deserves a fair answer!

The title of this thread refers to a religious figure twice and the church once...that in itself is nothing really...here is the catch though...the supporting documentation is quoted scripture...and we all know that is not empirical evidence of anything!

Scriptures can almost be considered philosophical...or theological...but not empirical science.

This is religion and beliefs run a muck in a sense...another theory of Jesus!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Now your getting it! Mexico, Mars or Jupiter, Canada! SAME THING! China.. Alien.... Your getting it!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by defconzero

You are correct and deep down the followers of Jesus know it,the hard part for them is coming to terms with it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We all know the usual portrayal of Jesus with the beard and long hair , but is there a description of Jesus in the bible ? And if not why ??

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Lol...buahahahaha. Oh my. You took that literally? He is God in clothed in a man's flesh. He is as far beyond being an extraterrestrial as you or me. I don't think the messengers would like you lowering him to their level, they've been known to kill humans for being disrespectful.
edit on 19-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Oh my! You took it literally that Jesus is a God? Haha!

A lot of people think that Jesus was a lightworker, from elsewhere. Your heaven is someone else's space ship or planet.

If people can take the virgin birth, the miracles and the resurrection literally, then others, sure as heck, can believe he was an entity from somewhere else. We already know that the bible speaks of aliens.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Thank you my friend! I'm glad you understand this study. Offensive I know but its an unwanted part of the Bible. ^_^ Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Lol...buahahahaha. Oh my. You took that literally? He is God in clothed in a man's flesh. He is as far beyond being an extraterrestrial as you or me. I don't think the messengers would like you lowering him to their level, they've been known to kill humans for being disrespectful.
edit on 19-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Oh my! You took it literally that Jesus is a God? Haha!

A lot of people think that Jesus was a lightworker, from elsewhere. Your heaven is someone else's space ship or planet.

If people can take the virgin birth, the miracles and the resurrection literally, then others, sure as heck, can believe he was an entity from somewhere else. We already know that the bible speaks of aliens.

Here is a good example...this is a great opinion of things interpreted...but nothing more than that!

"If people can believe"...sounds like the beginning of the New Testament...and look where Protestant Christianity is today!

By getting people to believe...so this is the start of a new religious movement...the alien is the (fill this in with whatever you want) and that is the truth!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

I believe that Jesus was an alien and he said so himself. It doesn't matter that he's one of my favorite historical/religious figures, he said he was not of this world. That's where all the conspiracies come together: He's coming back to reclaim a world he lost and the powers that be are working to make sure he can't do it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
this explains much about this topic.
read, and behold the truth!
or not.

the book of enoch

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Simply and intellectually said, God is an alien (unknown being/uknown omni presence) when perceived by mankind, therefore, Jesus was an unknown being (alien) when perceived by mankind. Not a little green alien (gray)

edit on 19-1-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
alien or not
they named him after HEY! Zues....
now, Gee... Zues (NO! not the doctor..the ggod!) ...now theres an a-lie-n
edit on 19-1-2012 by Danbones because: ... clarity dots...pawz... for timing....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
this explains much about this topic.
read, and behold the truth!
or not.

the book of enoch

Yeah its a great book, been there done that, no different than Dante's work very epic

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
reply to post by jerryznv

I believe that Jesus was an alien and he said so himself. It doesn't matter that he's one of my favorite historical/religious figures, he said he was not of this world. That's where all the conspiracies come together: He's coming back to reclaim a world he lost and the powers that be are working to make sure he can't do it.

Again...may I stress the "I believe..."!

A lot of people have a lot of beliefs...that is why we are individuals...but more importantly...you have to understand just because it is your belief...it doesn't make it fact and truth!

I don't know that Jesus wasn't an alien...to be honest...but I think the same could be said for our president too...I don't know that he is not an alien!

It is my opinion that Obama is a natural born human...but it's just a belief...I can't prove of disprove it any more than I can the theory of Jesus!

Granted...there is a lot more proof to the Obama case...but you understand that it is just an inherent belief in things...much like Mormons beliefs in Joseph Smith...that was/is their belief...nothing more...just their belief!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

TBE is quite different then dante's book
dante's book is much more a work of fiction...like the bible ..only dante wasn't so plageristic
so he got good grades
edit on 19-1-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by Danbones because: dante could spell, I'll give him that

PS I almost forgot
they always seem to be showing Jesus in a bubble helmet...telling

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Jordan River

TBE is quite different then dante's book
dante's book is much more a work of fiction...like the bible ..only dante wasn't so plageristic
so he got good grades

edit on 19-1-2012 by Danbones because: dante could spell, I'll give him that

PS I almost forgot
they always seem to be showing Jesus in a bubble helmet...telling

Well it is almost exactly the same, Dante's work being elongated obviously. It is both about the traveling of heaven and hell. I dont consider the bible as a work of fiction, and our argument isn't worthy to discuss over that matter. Bet a bullet in the head opinions will always change
edit on 19-1-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Great post. S&F to you.

I have been studying this subject for many years and have written several chapters of a book on this very topic.

First, there are those who believe and there are those who do not, in God and Jesus as his son.

Logic, however, trumps what the Bible tells us.

Lets take for example, if we had the ability to transport back in time to the days of Jesus Christ. If we were able to do so, and take with us one piece of technology -- a pencil perhaps - and hand it to a person of that time, what would that person say or how would that person react to that pencil? How would they describe it? How COULD they describe it?

Something as simple as a pencil, shown to an individual who has never seen anything like it. Imagine the power that you would have over that person? For they would certainly consider you a God-like human for possessing such a miraculous tool!

Lets suppose, that Jesus Christ was in fact from "the heavens" and that he crash landed on our planet, or, travelled to our planet willingly. First course of business would be to "Blend" in with society.

He would have to discard what ever equipment he had, uniform, suit, and strip himself of all unworldly possessions. He would have to hide his ship, or its remains. He would have to become a chameleon in order to not stand out.

But he WOULD stand out. He WOULD be different. To the people of that time, he would stand out like a sore thumb no matter how hard he tried to blend.

I have studied the bible for many, many years. Not from a religious point of view, but rather from a logic/scientific point of view. I make no judgment as to its contents. But there are many cases where logic supersedes the wanton desire for people to believe in miracles.

Now, take the converse -- if someone from our future came to us in our time, wielding a device that we simply can not understand its origin or purpose. Would that traveller not wield an awesome amount of power himself? He has in his hand a square black cube. Flat on all surfaces, cold to the touch. Yet, we have no idea what it is, or what it is made of. He does. Its from his time, and advanced beyond our comprehension. He is able to do things when holding this cube that we simply can not grasp. "How is that possible," we ask? He just created gold from lead. Or created wine from water. No difference.

And whether you subscribe to this point of view or not, it doesn't matter. Either way you wish to interpret the Bible is correct. You either believe in what the Bible teaches, or you believe in what the Bible tells us. Jesus was a man. But was he from this world?

If only Christians would open their minds to the possibility that Jesus was in fact the son of God, for what ever reason, and Atheists open their minds to the possibility that Jesus travelled here, both sides would be able to see eye to eye.

You see, it doesn't matter whether Jesus was devine or not. What matters is that we all believe in what we believe. Some need religion, some need science.

What if his ship was discovered, and on the side of it read the letters "G.O.D." followed by 12212012 or something like it. And through the years, 100 years after his death, the story got so distorted that "Jesus came from G.O.D."?

There is a middle ground somewhere...find it!
edit on 19-1-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I hope jesus is an alien. Maye he can stop being greedy and share his future tech with us primative humans.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
But one thing about the Bible is that it's open to interpretation. Before I accepted Yeshua (Jesus) as my lord and savior, I was really into the UFO/Alien scene. There's a lot of undeniable evidence, but at the end of the day all I can do is speculate. You're right the churches will vehemently deny their existence all day, but the Bible doesn't. God created the heavens and the earth, the stars, Adam and Eve and moreover any other beings that may lie within. I just seek a connection between the two. The Bible, and extraterrestrials... Now if we really want some answers let's find out where Yeshua was from 12-30

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh,my!
Here we go with taking the words of the Bible in a literal sense.

Where did the bible you read right now come from?

The Christian Bible is divided into two parts. The first is called the Old Testament, containing the (minimum) 39 books of Hebrew Scripture, and the second portion is called the New Testament, containing a set of 27 books. The first four books of the New Testament form the Canonical gospels which recount the life of Jesus and are central to the Christian faith. Christian Bibles include the books of the Hebrew Bible, but arranged in a different order: Jewish Scripture ends with the people of Israel restored to Jerusalem and the temple, whereas the Christian arrangement ends with the book of the prophet Malachi. The oldest surviving Christian Bibles are Greek manuscripts from the 4th century; the oldest complete Jewish Bible is a Greek translation, also dating to the 4th century. The oldest complete manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible (the Masoretic text) date from the Middle Ages.[3]

During the three centuries following the establishment of Christianity in the 1st century, Church Fathers compiled Gospel accounts and letters of apostles into a Christian Bible which became known as the New Testament. The Old and New Testaments together are commonly referred to as "The Holy Bible" (τὰ βιβλία τὰ ἅγια). Many Christians consider the text of the Bible to be divinely inspired, and cite passages in the Bible itself as support for this belief. The canonical composition of the Old Testament is under dispute between Christian groups: Protestants hold only the books of the Hebrew Bible to be canonical; Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox additionally consider the deuterocanonical books, a group of Jewish books, to be canonical. The New Testament is composed of the Gospels ("good news"), the Acts of the Apostles, the Epistles (letters), and the Book of Revelation. The Bible is the best-selling book in history with approximate sales estimates ranging from 2.5 billion to 6 billion.[4][5]

Thank Jesus wiki is back up!
en.wikipedia.org...

Basically,what you read is what the church elders decided you should read.

Interpret as needed to fit your cause or needs.

edit on 19-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: because my r is broken

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I could believe Mary was abducted and impregnated with alien DNA more than I believe and Angel just told her she was a pregnant virgin.

Jesus being an/the first Alien Human hybrid makes all the sense in the world to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join