It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is an alien and the church tries to hide that fact! PROOF OF ALIEN JESUS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Christ was indeed an alien,as were all of the gods of all religions.Remember that the origins of the Bible clearly state that these gods came from another world in crafts.Of course though,Christians will go along with the whole mumbo jumbo created to make one god seem better then another by saying ''my god can't die'' etc while Yahweh does indeed die....hence why Christ inherits the Earth.Practically every religion says that the main god dies and his son takes over.This is of course where Christianity gets its influence.

If you take away the origins of the Bible that states that the gods are aliens then there is indeed no god.
edit on 20/1/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Christ was indeed an alien,as were all of the gods of all religions.Remember that the origins of the Bible clearly state that these gods came from another world in crafts.Of course though,Christians will go along with the whole mumbo jumbo created to make one god seem better then another by saying ''my god can't die'' etc while Yahweh does indeed die....hence why Christ inherits the Earth.Practically every religion says that the main god dies and his son takes over.This is of course where Christianity gets its influence.

If you take away the origins of the Bible that states that the gods are aliens then there is indeed no god.
edit on 20/1/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

What even surprises me even more, is that EVERY religion tells us something about "someone from the stars" came and visited earth, like I said in my OP, hinduism in India claimed there was battle among the gods in the sky on Earth. Quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm just amazed that so many people on this thread assume Jesus even existed when there is no proof.
So before trying to guess whether he was an alien it's logical to decide whether he was even a man living at that time.
He was just one of many 'saviour gods' - there was a good summary of this in one of the Zeitgeist films.
My thinking is that there is an archetypal 'christ' who comes down to us a some kind of messenger with useful truths.
And maybe that image has been created by aliens from elsewhere to further our development - who knows?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
my God doesn't need a spaceship to go from point A to point B

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
you had me up until the "Jesus was created by aliens" part

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by defconzero

Jesus was another Anunnaki puppet, perhaps the most important and influent of the post-flood era, used to create a faith catharsis around ENLIL aka YHWH or any other alien warmonger with desperate needs for being worshiped as "only almighty god" by the human sheeple and when he was no longer useful, he was abandoned and left to be tortured by the satanic Romans, worshipers of other Anunnaki aliens, who surely didn't want the end of the so called "pagan gods" era.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Lol...buahahahaha. Oh my. You took that literally? He is God in clothed in a man's flesh. He is as far beyond being an extraterrestrial as you or me. I don't think the messengers would like you lowering him to their level, they've been known to kill humans for being disrespectful.
edit on 19-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Killing humans for trying to use logic?

Why would anyone get behind that kind of BS

it seems to me the general belief is that humans are subservient and were made soley to live our lives in service to a more superior being...yet those same people would agree we are made in the likeness of these supreme rulers (plural due to the many different titles of belief in the same story)...if we are made in their likeness, and they workship none other, for they are supreme...then why is it "understood" we have to worship? i believe in an almighty creator...and i believe we must honor and respect the universe we reside in, but i believe we (being made in the likeness of the Gods) were not meant to be servants. I believe we are much greater than socety would lead us to believe. I believe WE ARE GODS... we create our reality, we create our purpose, and we control our destinies. When the thought prevails that we have no power, and must depend on another source of holiness...we find ourselves in the world we see today.

When we remember where we have come from, we will begin to recover this suppressed knowledge. Do not bow to any man, bow to yourself and love youself. For you are God as much as I, and the rest.

Equal Rights, Justice, Peace, and Love to All

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
more proof from a big book of what might just be fiction.
good theory but im still reading 'fear and loathing in las vegas' and have no time for reading the bible.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick004

I'm not trying to debunk or disprove anything I'm just looking for a possible explanation , if Jesus was an alien with advanced technology and could also call on legions of angels to help him , what would be his reasoning for letting himself be crucified and go through the pain and suffering ? I know the bibles version of dying for the sins of mankind , but what would be the logical explanation be for doing this ? Just trying to keep this interesting topic going !! Thanks all !!

Because he couldn't reveal the truth of his origins. He was under strict laws or direction that he could not ever reveal himself.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
If I consider myself an Alien...does that make me Jesus....

You can be anyone you want to be...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Why should I follow Jesus who hates gays including me? Christianity is a tool of hate not love.

edit on 20-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

Nobody hates you brother. You have to learn to love yourself, and then others will follow.

Its not Christianity that gives you this reason to believe you are hated. It is simply mankind, unfortunately, that doesn't like the idea that people can be different in today's society. Rise above the riff raff. Be who you are!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wotsup
I'm just amazed that so many people on this thread assume Jesus even existed when there is no proof.
So before trying to guess whether he was an alien it's logical to decide whether he was even a man living at that time.
He was just one of many 'saviour gods' - there was a good summary of this in one of the Zeitgeist films.
My thinking is that there is an archetypal 'christ' who comes down to us a some kind of messenger with useful truths.
And maybe that image has been created by aliens from elsewhere to further our development - who knows?

I think there is strong evidence that Jesus existed. But your point is valid.

We can't even prove that WE exist.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Be weary of belief systems demanding you to submit your will while never revealing themselves in a way that is believable.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I get what you are saying, anyone not from this Earth is considered alien, and then by definition that would indeed make Jesus an alien. I think some people might be confusing the literal meaning of the word to what we as society have deemed as an "alien". I have been thinking on these lines for a while now and it is nice to see that others can share the opinion. The "church" has hid alot from us, we are victims of their need to control. The intentions of the church might have initially been formed on positive design, but it was perverted in order to gain power, money and entitlement.

I guess in a way we are all aliens, searching for the answers and trying to find our way back "home".

PLPL

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I am sorry that my post was snarky. But now that I know the full extent of your thoughts on the matter I do agree with you. I fully agree that we do not use our gray matter with maximal efficiency. I saw some images of normal brain thought patterns compared to those who meditate, and for the former group there are sections that are primarily used, and the rest could be considered mental wilderness, and in the scans of those who meditate much more of their brain was activated more often. I should have probably have elaborated on this in my first post.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't see this as a revelation. I mean what was the alternative? That he was a nice guy and a good teacher?

Jesus was made flesh and was born of his human mother and God through immaculate conception. That is why he is the Son of God and our intercessor.

Alien is just another term for "not of this world" which He clearly isn't. I disagree with alien in the definition of - from a neighboring planet though. That isn't what has been communicated to us. What has been communicated to us is that there is a second plane of existence which can be traveled to and from with difficulty.

edit on 1/20/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/20/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by MeesterB

Let me see if I got it. Jesus is not of this earth and that makes him an alien(foreigner) ..... so therefore, he is an alien(little green man)?
uh....

Not sure why you think any beings not of this planet are "little green men."

If it's not from here it's alien innit?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Jesus no! I live in the United States. If you live in a country different from mine, you are an alien!

Again, ALIEN is a title word! Just a title not a species name! Not the name of species!

--Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Keep in mind... Stranger from another land is the definition. You guys are not looking the meaning of words. Your head is too Hollywood! No disrespect.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join