It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Newt Gingrich's campaign is about to implode

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

An interesting twist - Matt Drudge broke this story last night. Matt Drudge also broke the Monica Lewinsky scandal on Bill Clinton to get him impeached. I think Matt Drudge just leveled some ethical payback to Gingrich since he was the most vocal opponent of Bill Clinton, but was at the same time cheating on his wife. Payback is a bitch, and people have long memories.

In 1998, Drudge gained popularity when he was the first outlet to break the news that later became the Monica Lewinsky scandal.[9]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Though as others have stated, if this is "all" they have - an open relationship request - it's not going to do much more damage than he's already done to himself. I like the idea of a Freedom of Information request for the FBI files regarding Iraq-weapons-bribes.... that sounds explosive.

Edit: Does anyone know how to file one of those? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if higher-ups in the MSM haven't tried for that FBI file... but who knows.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Gingrich was castrated by Ron Paul, why is he continuing his campaign? Get away with him, make the way for the best man. By the way, if Romney, the corrupt Wall Street guy, if he wins the republican presidential campaign, how can he possibly beat Obama´s teleprompter???
edit on 19-1-2012 by alienspacecentereast because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by alienspacecentereast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

PLEASE Let something come out about Mitt for brains Romney too please. He needs to get knocked off his high horse.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alienspacecentereast

Gingrich was castrated by Ron Paul, why is he continuing his campaign?

When, where, and how did this happen???

In every debate so far I've only seen Gingrich make Ron Paul look like a fool...so I'm a bit confused by your comment.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0351

Honestly as much as Obama sucks, I would rather have him than any of the Repubs except Ron Paul. I will vote for RP even if he runs as an indy.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
That FAT B@STARD needs a little "IMPLODING".... if you ask me!

He is a career politician that is totally sold out to the ILLUMINATI!

And for those that don't remember what really happened while he was Speaker Of The House.....

lol what? I don't even. I didn't know Newt was about meritocracy. Wait.. Hes not. Therefore hes not sold out to the Illuminati. Ignorant people... Jesus.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 6Eyengineer
reply to post by Jason88

PLEASE Let something come out about Mitt for brains Romney too please. He needs to get knocked off his high horse.

Romney parks milions in Cayman Islands

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I think it would be there duty to air this interview before the primaries. For all the lies the politicians feed us, we deserve a little bit of truth. And if that means the Newt will fall then that what it means. I would rather know the real dirt on the candidates before I vote.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
when does this air? is it really just about him asking for an open marriage? what a joke if this is the hype it gets. he had 3 bloody wifes already we all figured he was a slut already.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Radio interview with Brian Ross about his interview with Marianne.

m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DcMfrqqUIaVw&feature=player_embedded&v=cMfrqqUIaVw&gl=US

source

edit on 19-1-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by rayuki

You have to put it in perspective. Gingrich is not a Democrat, Democrats wouldn't bat an eye over this. But Gingrich is in the Republican Party of "Family Values".

link   
reply to post by rayuki

Airs tonight at 11:35 on ABC, but snippets have come out today in fairness to the Cage-Match CNN is promising tonight at 8pm ET. If its no holds barred debating, then I might tune into this one.

On another note, because the GOP so severely screwed itself with this crop of nominees, this pic seemed apropos.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by marinesniper0351

Honestly as much as Obama sucks, I would rather have him than any of the Repubs except Ron Paul. I will vote for RP even if he runs as an indy.

Agreed 100%

Obama isn't popular, but when you look at the facts and pay attention to the house and congress and their behavior, Obama seems like the only adult in the room.

Point being he's pissed off a lot of Dems to try to make himself as middle as possible.

Also, Economic numbers show a steady improvement in the economy since just after he took office.

I think the health care bill really soured a lot of peoples grapes towards him and scared people off.

While slower than most people hope, a recovery is still a recovery.
edit on 1/19/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Why did she keep his name?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by alienspacecentereast

Gingrich was castrated by Ron Paul, why is he continuing his campaign?

When, where, and how did this happen???

In every debate so far I've only seen Gingrich make Ron Paul look like a fool...so I'm a bit confused by your comment.

His video "Serial Hypocrisy" did the job. Paul got a few good digs on him about it during a debate or two.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Yes.

I hate to admit it, but it looks like I will be voting for Obama.

His ethics are Machiavellian, his views are unethical. But at the end of the day, he's been an above average president. And for that, he's better than practically everyone except Paul.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
10$ says its about newts collection of little shoes!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Jason88

One word answer - attention.
Such is her claim to fame.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Jason88

She probably kept it to keep herself from falling into obscurity.

Still knowing Newt's past, do you really doubt it?

He's done worse so it doesn't really matter plus it's a personal issue.

I don't like the guy but I generally would keep personal issues out.

The problem with Newt is that is not how his party works. Christian values and all that jazz.

Jesus Christ, when are religious nuts going to realize that all these politicians are liars? They don't even come off as genuine.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Maybe to always remind him that he made a promise to her and broke it - then again, she's wife number two, and as serial cheaters go, he cheated on number one with number two, then cheated on number two with number three. I'm starting to think he's narcissistic sociopath... as armchair psychology goes.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join