It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Newt Gingrich's campaign is about to implode

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview. Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned... MORE... Developing... She spoke to ABCNEWS reporter Brian Ross for two hours. Her explosive revelations are set to rock the campaign. But now a "civil war" has erupted inside of the network, an insider claims, on exactly when the confession will air! ABCNEWS suits determined it would be "unethical" to run the Marianne Gingrich interview so close to the South Carolina Primary.

There is no source yet, as this was disclosed to Drudge Report as insider information. Visit the homepage link to see the story now: drudgereport.com...

Got a screen grab for posterity. Those that don't know Matt Drudge (Drudge Report) his sources are usually very solid. So, at least now, this is a very real story.

edit on 18-1-2012 by Jason88 because: added screen grab

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OH lordy this could get ugly, I can hardly wait,

The suspense is killing me.
edit on 063131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Since the claws are coming out, I'd love to know what she has on him that will end his GOP campaign instantly - it's got to be bad. Real bad. Especially if you consider all of his ex's must have been paid off to shut up, she's got to have a sharp axe to grind.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Interesting, and naturally I wonder what kind of info she would tell?
Perhaps Newt is a closet toker? He has relatives in the KKK? He thinks Reagan was a better actor than pres?
Who knows, but it makes for good sensationalism I reckon'., and if it keeps NEWT out of the running, I personally am interested. He is already a hypocrite....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Good I can't wait, haha.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Since the claws are coming out, I'd love to know what she has on him that will end his GOP campaign instantly - it's got to be bad. Real bad. Especially if you consider all of his ex's must have been paid off to shut up, she's got to have a sharp axe to grind.

you think it is this?
www.therightperspective.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Unethical to NOT have people waste their votes if this is bad enough to derail the campaign?

Or more like, The longer this doesn't turn into a two-man race, the better for Obamney?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That fat mouth newt should have never been in the race. Done wasting calories watching his ass.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can't wait either, he was never a good news candidate. What about ABC News though? Holding back the interview until after the South Carolina vote. I think it's their duty to air it ASAP so the voting public knows what's going on.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That FAT B@STARD needs a little "IMPLODING".... if you ask me!

He is a career politician that is totally sold out to the ILLUMINATI!

And for those that don't remember what really happened while he was Speaker Of The House.....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That's bad. You know, it could be since he was married to Marianne back then, and she almost got into trouble too. Is this the headline out of ABC News tonight or tomorrow morning: "Gingrich drops out of race amid allegation he took bribes from Iraq to procure weapons, FBI stopped the transaction."

The U.S. Justice Department launched a two-year investigation into former House Speaker Newt Gingrich back in the late 90s, for his allegedly offering to lift an arms embargo on Saddam Hussein’s Iraq in exchange for millions of dollars – only to have then-FBI director Louis Freeh call off the investigation, just as Gingrich and his then-wife Marianne were about to be nabbed in a sting operation related to the probe.

Source (again): www.therightperspective.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I can't wait either, he was never a good news candidate. What about ABC News though? Holding back the interview until after the South Carolina vote. I think it's their duty to air it ASAP so the voting public knows what's going on.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

Why on earth would a man with so much to hide and so much baggage run, the whole thing is fishy

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I bet he had a little too much fun with those young male pages. That's just a thought. I have nothing with which to back that up.
edit on 1/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Yea, I can't get back on to read that site again, but did you notice the names involved, someone from CBS?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

That was awesome!

Love your Sig & Avatar!

BTW, is it me, or does Newt's paramour turned third wife look like a freaking alien?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Delusional. Drunk with power. Above the law. Megalomaniac tendencies. Those are just a few thoughts as to why he would run for office with skeletons in his closet.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Well, according to the Weekly World News, Newt met with the aliens around the same time. Perhaps she is part of an exchange program?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Gingrich canceled a press conference on Wednesday to deal with the matter.

"He believes that what he says in public and how he lives don't have to be connected," Marianne Gingrich, Newt's wife of 18 years, explained to ESQUIRE last year. "When you try and change your history too much, and try and recolor it because you don't like the way it was or you want it to be different to prove something new ... you lose touch with who you really are."

Just saw this popup on DrudgeReport.com

LOL @ Newt ... I have lotsa butter buddy ... You are Toast.

Can we out Romney now...

All those GOP will be forced to vote Ron Paul since every American will always vote

... "lesser of two evils"

Even though the Solution to Tyranny is Ron Paul. They've been duped otherwise.

Romney = Obama

edit on 1·18·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Delusional. Drunk with power. Above the law. Megalomaniac tendencies. Those are just a few thoughts as to why he would run for office with skeletons in his closet.

Any of the MSM picking this up yet?

I haven't heard it mentioned.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is developing news...

Gingrich canceled a press conference on Wednesday to deal with the matter. "He believes that what he says in public and how he lives don't have to be connected," Marianne Gingrich, Newt's wife of 18 years, explained to ESQUIRE last year. "When you try and change your history too much, and try and recolor it because you don't like the way it was or you want it to be different to prove something new ... you lose touch with who you really are... There's a vacancy, kind of scary, isn't it."

Drudge added his own link now: drudgereport.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join