It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Newt Gingrich's campaign is about to implode

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Wow, with Rick dropping out, who will pick up his votes before the SC Primary, this is getting really interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Santorum and Romney mostly.

Romney, because the GOP is trying desperately to pick a "winner" and Santorum, because he's the only other social conservative running, with anything like a shot... Gingrich might get a bit, but not much.

Charleston, South Carolina (CNN) - Rick Perry is telling supporters that he will drop his bid Thursday for the Republican presidential nomination, two sources familiar with his plans told CNN.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I wonder how much worse can it be than what we already know..How any American could support this guy to captain our ship is the real question..Oh wait, American, I just answered my own question

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Not sure if it's true about Perry dropping out or not...seems to be conflicting reports.

But he should...he was putting everything on SC and his polling hasn't budged a bit and he is looking at a solid 5th place. No need for the embaressment really...he should just man up and say he is folding.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

If anything it makes Romneys numbers lower, and Ron Paul has an establised 15-20% that wont go to anyone else, and he did pretty well in the last debate. This only moves up Ron Closer to the top

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Drudge headline, excerpts to be released ten AM.

If this is going to be all about him being a cheating cad, when there are more nefarious things they could be talking about, I will be disappointed.
edit on 083131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

If anything it makes Romneys numbers lower, and Ron Paul has an establised 15-20% that wont go to anyone else, and he did pretty well in the last debate. This only moves up Ron Closer to the top

How would Rick Perry dropping out lower Romney's numbers???

Perry has been polling a 3-4% in SC...that will probably be spread out mainly over Romney, Gingrich, and Santorum. So I don't think it will really matter at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
They Keyboard is mightier than the sword

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
ABC's Brian Ross Discusses Interview With Marianne Gingrich

wmal.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Gingrich told his now ex wife that she needed to "share him"...
Mr. Family Values right there.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Not about FBI investigation, but that is the dirt they were looking for, still listening.

wmal.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Gingrich told his now ex wife that she needed to "share him"...
Mr. Family Values right there.

If that's all they got...that is pathetic.

I was hoping for more...prostitutes, coc aine, bribes...but an "open marriage" instead of a divorce???

People already know he was cheating on his ex-wife...so what exactly is this going to do??? They won't bring this up at any debates, no candidate will air an ad talking about it...this is worthless. This is a man who left his other wife while she was dying with cancer...but an interview saying he wanted an "open marriage" is going to sink him??? Obviously people don't care.

I hate when things get hyped up and then it is a big let down.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

OMG the FBI was about to arrest Gingrich but then someone stopped them!!

Can someone file a FOIA and get the FBI report?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Where are you getting the info from?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by VeniVidi

He's legit source, the ads pay him to operate. In his hay-day he was breaking news faster than anyone - he single handily led the initial assault on Clinton in the Lewinsky affair. He's gone a bit too far right for my tastes, but he's highly credible.

I am not at all impressed with his single handily let attack on Clinton for having an affair with a staffer while he was doing the same thing. That is about as hypocritical as you as get.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

OMG the FBI was about to arrest Gingrich but then someone stopped them!!

Can someone file a FOIA and get the FBI report?

It's in here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Jason88

Since the claws are coming out, I'd love to know what she has on him that will end his GOP campaign instantly - it's got to be bad. Real bad. Especially if you consider all of his ex's must have been paid off to shut up, she's got to have a sharp axe to grind.

you think it is this?
www.therightperspective.org...

If it were this she is looking at jail time and so I doubt it will be this little tidbit - there must be more dirt on him. Some sort of sexual deviate - I am guessing he dresses up in women's underwear.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Does it have anything to do with this? Full story linked with investigation documents.

New t Gingrich, Marianne and the Arms Dealer:A Buried FBI Investigation

On October 5, Sarkis Soghanalian, once the world’s largest private arms dealer, died at 82. He had sold weapons to scores of dictators including Saddam Hussein, and he took many secrets with him to his grave. But one secret he did not take involves Newt Gingrich when he was Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. DCBureau has learned that Gingrich was at the center of a U.S. Justice Department criminal investigation in the late 1990s for a scheme to shake down the arms dealer for a $10 million bribe in exchange for Gingrich using his influence as Speaker to get the Iraq arms embargo lifted so Soghanalian could collect $54 million from Saddam Hussein’s regime for weapons he had delivered during the Iran-Iraq War.

Go to link for full story.

I actually posted all this back on page 3. The link above containts the FBI investigation documents.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Really then we are left with Mitt, I dont care what most of you think, it will be near impossible for RP to get elected as a Independent...then we are stuck with the same worthless POTUS...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Top of what, the RNC will not make him the chosen figure head, are you as bewildered or senseless as your avatar...? RP will then have to decide to run Independent, losing most of the Conservative votes and waste a whole lot of your time and leave the country in the hands of a The Most Worthless President ever, worse than Carter...

sniper

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join