It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Newt Gingrich's campaign is about to implode

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
so nobody cares about a horny politician ?

huh

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

its way beyond horny, this man is ill in such a way that he has a problem
just as David Duchovny does, hes a freaking sex addict.

Yeah, just what American needs. Well, let me put it this way, just what Obama needs.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nekomata111
Ron Paul really look cranky in the latest debates and shows...

He wants them durn kids to get their scooters off his lawn!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You must have meant EXPLODE...

HAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0351
You must have meant EXPLODE...

HAHAHAHA

Newt implodes! No......wait.......um...........nevermind.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
@ the Paulers that believed their boy had a chance

Newt gets up at the podium and spews garbage. Of course he would be the front runner. I'm pretty sure as soon as he started spewing racist rhetoric he gained more support especially from southerners.

You guys were sadly delusional to continue to believe in a)this political process and b)a fringe candidate that is not beholden to the bankers and corporate pigs

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Gingrich will get thumped in Florida, the democrats can't vote in that GOP primary. But so far the democrats have shown they're master politicians, let Romney and Gingrich destroy as much of each other as possible before Romney faces Obama, who will then swiftly be done with him. (Personal note: While the shadow government is still in place, it doesn't matter who we vote for, it's the: "Welcome to the new boss, same as the old boss" - The Who)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
Gingrich will get thumped in Florida, the democrats can't vote in that GOP primary. But so far the democrats have shown they're master politicians, let Romney and Gingrich destroy as much of each other as possible before Romney faces Obama, who will then swiftly be done with him. (Personal note: While the shadow government is still in place, it doesn't matter who we vote for, it's the: "Welcome to the new boss, same as the old boss" - The Who)

I'm reluctant to put too much credence into this - it's a very hasty poll and I don't think that RR is a particularly good polling group - but according to this Mitten's position in Florida just collapsed: www.rasmussenreports.com... imary

I think we need to watch it carefully and break out the popcorn and beer.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I couldn't get your link to work but I get the sentiment. I think you're right, time for the popcorn and beer. For another angle on why Gingrich may win, check out this story about the waning influence of the religious right from the Washington Post

Things have not gone well generally in this electoral cycle for the once-vaunted movement [Religious Right]. Preferred candidates, particularly Mike Huckabee, didn’t run. The front-runner belongs to a church that some Christian conservatives consider a cult. The one religious conservative remaining in the race, Santorum, has virtually no chance. Michele Bachmann flopped. Rick Perry flamed out — and, upon exiting the race, endorsed Newt Gingrich the same day that the former House speaker was publicly accused by a former wife of seeking an “open marriage.”

Even the movement’s leaders can’t seem to keep their focus — as evidenced by the evangelicals’ three rounds of balloting in Texas.

Santorum called their endorsement “miraculous” — but it barely registered in the polls in South Carolina. For religious conservatives, who in 2008 were forced to accept John McCain (a man who once branded Robertson and Falwell “forces of evil”), it’s shaping up to be another year of compromise and disappointment.

Source (you need to log-in, it's free): www.washingtonpost.com...

So what does this mean to Gingrich? As far I can tell from taking the pulse of the media, the polls and opinion stories out there it means he's got a real shot because the GOP is badly fractured where typical power brokers are no longer calling the shots. Can he beat Obama? No way. The independent votes will ensure that.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I couldn't get your link to work but I get the sentiment. I think you're right, time for the popcorn and beer. For another angle on why Gingrich may win, check out this story about the waning influence of the religious right from the Washington Post

Source (you need to log-in, it's free): www.washingtonpost.com...

So what does this mean to Gingrich? As far I can tell from taking the pulse of the media, the polls and opinion stories out there it means he's got a real shot because the GOP is badly fractured where typical power brokers are no longer calling the shots. Can he beat Obama? No way. The independent votes will ensure that.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

Sorry about that link - I'll try this:

www.rasmussenreports.com... imary

I agree about the GOP being badly fractured. My wife, who comes from Oregon and who has been giggling with glee over the whole FUBAR, thinks that Gingrich's success is the rank and file telling the high command to go screw themselves. It's interesting that with the exception of Dubya (where is he by the way?) ever since 1976 the Republicans have nominated the main runner up (Ronnie in '80, Bush I in '88, Dole in '96, McCain in 2008... interesting. Sad, but interesting.
edit on 23-1-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Link is FUBAR

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Argh, I hate this bloody thing. How about this: fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

The independent voters will elect ABO as President.

ABO = Anybody But Obama

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
A vote for Gingrich or Santorum is a wasted vote! Here's why....

The MSM is using Internet polls for the sheep...just like the man behind the curtain in the wizard of oz! No matter what the media wants you to believe, it’s already a two-man race. Of the 2286 total Republican delegates, 1144 are needed to win the nomination. In five states: Virginia, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Illinois - Gingrich and Santorum are not even on the ballot. That’s 564 delegates that they cannot get. After South Carolina, only 59 delegates have been allocated to the four candidates. Mitt Romney has 39 of those. This means Santorum or Gingrich has to pick up 1144 delegates from the remaining 1683.

Dr. Paul is on the ballot in every state so let’s say that Dr. Paul only picks up 20% of the total number of delegates – I happen to believe he will do much better – but let’s pick 20%. That’s 457 delegates for Dr. Paul. Add that to the 564 that Newt and Santorum won’t have a shot at and now there are 1021 delegates that Santorum and Gingrich have no chance of getting. Subtract that 1021 from the total 2286 and you’re left with 1265 delegates. That means that Gingrich and Santorum, one or the other, must pick up over 90% of the available delegates to get the nomination. So, essentially, we’re down to Dr. Paul and Romney.

A vote for Gingrich and Santorum is a wasted vote! A vote for Ron Paul is not a wasted vote and may well mean that the next President of the United States will be a man that, for the last 30 years, has never broken a promise, compromised his principles or waffled his position on an issue. A man that still believes that the Constitution of the United States is THE law of the land and that the protection of our individual liberties is the primary reason for the Federal Government. Dr. Paul does not need to win FL. He only needs to win the caucus states, which overwhelmingly support him.

As much as the media would like us to believe, this race is not over.

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

So the religious right can't find a candidate? How about a pro-life doctor who has been married 54 years? Seems like he'd be right up their alley.

Whatever, I shouldn't have even posted such drivel.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowIsThe
A vote for Gingrich or Santorum is a wasted vote! Here's why....

The MSM is using Internet polls for the sheep...just like the man behind the curtain in the wizard of oz! No matter what the media wants you to believe, it’s already a two-man race. Of the 2286 total Republican delegates, 1144 are needed to win the nomination. In five states: Virginia, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Illinois - Gingrich and Santorum are not even on the ballot. That’s 564 delegates that they cannot get. After South Carolina, only 59 delegates have been allocated to the four candidates. Mitt Romney has 39 of those. This means Santorum or Gingrich has to pick up 1144 delegates from the remaining 1683.

Dr. Paul is on the ballot in every state so let’s say that Dr. Paul only picks up 20% of the total number of delegates – I happen to believe he will do much better – but let’s pick 20%. That’s 457 delegates for Dr. Paul. Add that to the 564 that Newt and Santorum won’t have a shot at and now there are 1021 delegates that Santorum and Gingrich have no chance of getting. Subtract that 1021 from the total 2286 and you’re left with 1265 delegates. That means that Gingrich and Santorum, one or the other, must pick up over 90% of the available delegates to get the nomination. So, essentially, we’re down to Dr. Paul and Romney.

A vote for Gingrich and Santorum is a wasted vote! A vote for Ron Paul is not a wasted vote and may well mean that the next President of the United States will be a man that, for the last 30 years, has never broken a promise, compromised his principles or waffled his position on an issue. A man that still believes that the Constitution of the United States is THE law of the land and that the protection of our individual liberties is the primary reason for the Federal Government. Dr. Paul does not need to win FL. He only needs to win the caucus states, which overwhelmingly support him.

As much as the media would like us to believe, this race is not over.

RON PAUL 2012!

You've posted this on at at least one other threat on ATS. Please don't. Oh and Paul is totally unelectable.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This expose on Gingrich will be a giant slayer! Includes Romney's Zionist funding also.
Send this out to all you know -

Meet With Sheldon Adelson, the Zionist Master of Newt Gingrich

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

You would think that would be the case. But, the religious right of course has an agenda, of which Dr. Paul must *not* support, hence why they ignore him and voted for a Roman Catholic (Santorum)... which by the way is so out of left field since the Religious Right always votes in a candidate with a protestant-derivative religion.

As for the independents, I can't see them going for Romney. It becomes a race of the lesser of two evils where picking the "known" evil is better than the unknown. Plus, as the economy bounces up a bit (as planned), Obama will have taken the some wind from Romney's sails.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join