It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Newt Gingrich's campaign is about to implode

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Also, Economic numbers show a steady improvement in the economy since just after he took office.

Um, would you be so kind as to show me those economic numbers that show a recovery?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I detect another smear campaign, but it could be true. I don't out anything over on anyone. Hermen Cain's rivals smeared him out, time for Gingrich's turn. If you got any dirt on you anywhere it's gonna get dug up if you run for office.

I never really cared for people who lie and say what they think everyone else wants to hear just to get in office, which is practically every politician and judge in federal and local governments.

Three main things corrupt people. Money, power and sex and not necessarily in that order but definatetly those 3 things will guarantee a corrupt politician will be born.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Because I am such a religions nut, though smarter, I can speak.

They are not Christian.

You saw the SC debate. They booed the Golden Rule.

Won't be surprised of they have a drought...or a horrific snow storm.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Um, would you be so kind as to show me those economic numbers that show a recovery?

Sure

Unemployment and Job creation. (note this is why more people are on stamps... duh. You can see the carry over)

This is just to show longterm debt caused from one pres to the next.

Pretty good for four years while also dealing with 2 full wars.
Also here is a link to show the mild, quick or stagnant recovery depending on the situation

Economic growth and shrinkage charts

The charts above coincide with other economists but I thought that it would be easier to post all in one place.

Simply google US 2011 economic growth charts.

Holy crap. These charts also show that everything began to stagnate as soon as GOP took control of house and everything became gridlock in congress. I am not blaming GOP but I am blaming inaction and gridlock.
edit on 1/19/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

He seems to be the type of person who would throw his best friend in jail for his own crimes if it means getting free.

He is a scum ball. But he's a very smart scum ball. Psychopath seems correct. Sociopath definably.

He manipulates people for his own gain.

One thing I never got about such people, especially when they are old. Why do they care? Anything they gain is useless. They will be dead in 10-20 years.

And then again, I seem to have a pretty good ability to judge character. And Obama doesn't come off as much different. But there's a difference, however bad or better it makes him. He does care about more than himself. He does honestly seem to be interested in fixing the country, albeit if it means helping himself and his friends to more power and money.

I guess....

Gingrich is sociopath interested in personal power and authority.

Obama is a cunning chess master....almost a kind of American royalty. He is honestly faithful to his royals. And he does probably view the common man as just that: common. But the way he does it is in a way true to the American way. Thus, he's not that evil.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
He apparently wanted an open marriage, she said no, so the marriage ended. Big deal.

She is just bitter and was paid off to try to crush him.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here's a clip of the interview. Gingrich wanted an open marriage.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
transcript,

I feel dumber and dirtier for listening to this, can't stand politicians, their x wives, news reporters, lawyers and car dealers.

I was kinda hoping he was the anti christ or something.
edit on 113131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

lol.

He's a very sketchy character. He wants for himself, not others.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

lol.

Him and every other politician's, dirty deeds.

Like I said, people may actually vote for the devil out of spite.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

"The odds of a renewed recession over the next 12 months, already one in three, will increase if stock prices continue to fall," Mark Zandi, chief economist for Moody's Analytics, says in the report. He said the economy must grow 2.5 percent to 3 percent a year to add jobs fast enough to keep the unemployment rate stable -- something that won't happen soon.

Moody's lowers US economic Outlook for 2012

Weakness in leading economic indicators has become so pervasive the Economic Cycle Research Institute now predicts a new recession is unavoidable. "The vicious cycle is starting where lower sales, lower production, lower employment and lower income [leads] back to lower sales," co-founder Lakshman Achuthan declares in the accompanying video. Whereas Achuthan said the jury is still out in late August, the weakness in leading economic indicators — and ECRI uses a dozen for the U.S. alone, he notes — has become a "contagion" that is spreading like "wildfire." Although the recovery has been "subpar" by nearly every measure, Achuthan refutes the idea the economy never got out of recession in the first place. "Just because it looks and feels a certain way doesn't mean it's a recession," he says. "You haven't seen anything yet. It's going to get a lot worse."

Yahoo Finance

If I keyed into Google "charts for stagnation", that is what I would probably get. I am not looking for a website that tries to prove a preconceived position, I want an unbiased opinion.
We saw some signs of a weak recovery in 2010, while 2011 was flat, and 2012 looks increasingly like we go back down to 2008/09.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Gorman91

lol.

Him and every other politician's, dirty deeds.

Like I said, people may actually vote for the devil out of spite.

Spite or not, statistically Gingrich doesn't have a chance. He wont get a majority female vote, or black vote (for sure) latino vote is probably out of the question.

Paul is best option but modern day GOP doesn't actually want less government. They just want to make their friends money and smear the other side.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Definately congresses fault. Look at how long the Right and the Left have not been able to pass simple economic bills?

You can actually look to a year ago and see the stagnation and now we are at a point where it could get worse. Perhaps that is why Obama has been taking control so much recently?

While Moody is not a bad source there is a huge difference between a forecast and actual numbers that prove growth over time.
edit on 1/19/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I detect another smear campaign, but it could be true. I don't out anything over on anyone. Hermen Cain's rivals smeared him out, time for Gingrich's turn. If you got any dirt on you anywhere it's gonna get dug up if you run for office.

I never really cared for people who lie and say what they think everyone else wants to hear just to get in office, which is practically every politician and judge in federal and local governments.

Three main things corrupt people. Money, power and sex and not necessarily in that order but definatetly those 3 things will guarantee a corrupt politician will be born.

He never should have made it this far, he left politics in disgrace, sanctioned by his peers and fined 300k.

Since then he has done his best to loot the system by selling his access to other politicians.

I'm glad she's talking.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Thanks for getting dirty my freind, I'll take your word on it.

Newt is so ....yuk. He makes me sick to my stomach, I dont see how
any woman could be attracted to him.

Blech.

Newt, I hope you read this!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

welcome,

I have a question, was this X wife that is speaking out, the other women at one point, did he cheat with her on a former wife?

I'm lost.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

It's all over. Haven't you heard? Obama is The Food Stamp President.

14.2 Million more people on food stamps in just 3 years!!!

Obama will hold that label until November 2012.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

He has had two wives before this one he is with, making a total of three.
He admits to cheating on the first two.

Of course he would never cheat on the one he is with.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

welcome,

I have a question, was this X wife that is speaking out, the other women at one point, did he cheat with her on a former wife?

I'm lost.

Wait I will answer that question,

In the spring of 1980, Gingrich left Battley after beginning an affair with Marianne Ginther.

LMAO

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

He's a piece of work really.... the more you dig down the Newt hole the more you feel just icky all over and want to shower immediately.

Good. Anything that will make him drop out sooner then later.. is music to my ears.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join