It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpets of God .. Now in Alberta

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Seriously? This again? This has already been debunked. I'm astounded by how gullible people actually are...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
One thought I keep going back to: What was the weather like during these? What was the weather doing nearby? Could this be wind noise from unusually low-altitude jet stream wind, perhaps differential winds that are usually very high? Or maybe they are at the right altitude for the noise to resonate at ground level?

I may be talkin outta my butt because I really don't know if that is possible. I know wind through physical objects like trees can make very loud noise. I do know that the NW states are getting some uncharacterisitc snow right now.

edit on 17-1-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's staged:
1. These two are in the middle of the forest cutting trees, why? The trees are too small. what's the point of cutting them?
2. The camera is focused on them and the ground, but when the person holding the camera turns he points up. What is he looking for in the sky? And if you notice @ 1:01 one of the guy's looks back behind the camera man as if he is looking at something on the ground. Maybe it's the device they brought makeing the noise. Dead giveaway.
3. Why on earth would someone take a video camera to their job???

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I want to ask the Mods to close this thread. I know for fact that this video is fake! I personally know the people in this video, and am really upset with them for creating it. With all of the related phenomena out there that is actually real, this video is a slap in the face.

These guys are obviously morons, and clearly they didn't realise the implications of faking a video like this. It's pathetic!!!

Again, Mods, please close this thread, it's a waste of time.

EDIT: For those who are wondering why they are cutting such small trees: They are cutting a line of sight for surveyors, and seismic lines. It's oil field work, not forestry.
edit on 17-1-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was convinced this was authentic. Until i heard a seagull around 38 seconds in. NONE of the animal noises are consistant with a canadian winter. Its a fake folks. Im pretty sure its viral marketing

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
LOL you don't even hear that many boids in summer in that part of the bush....
still good to examine though...how else to get to the bottom of it?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Understand, this is how horror movies start..... Similar events start popping up all around the world, they are deemed unexplainable, and then POW!!!! Aliens, Monsters, the unknown?? come out and begin destroying everything and bleeping the bleep out of all of us........

But seriously, watching that clip reminds me of the beginning of a horror/sci-fi movie....

edit on 17-1-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

How was it debunked? Fracking?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

listen VERY closely

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by jhn7537

listen VERY closely

To this one, or to all the ones that have been popping up around the world?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Seriously? This again? This has already been debunked. I'm astounded by how gullible people actually are...

Really.? I wasn't aware.? But you sure must know, please inform all of us

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
These noises sound nothing like a trumpet. Very bizarre sounding noise, not a trumpet though.

These noises also sound electronic in nature. Listen closely, you will see it sounds like a synthesized drilling sound.
edit on 18-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

I grew up in the Appalachians, in an area composed of "karst" - mostly limestone, shot full of caves, mountains all over the place. I can recall hearing sounds similar to what I've heard in a couple of these videos in the 70's and 80's. They were louder if they came at night. What I figured out is that the were coming from trucks passing on a highway around 20 miles away. Something about the terrain in combination with certain weather conditions would cause them to amplify and propagate over distances, sounding as if they were coming from the sky.

I can't say that is definitely what this is, but it's a possibility, I think. I've only heard a couple of these videos, and would have to hear more of them to make any further determinations.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I haven't heard of it happening AT ALL in Australia. AT ALL.

I am happy and sad about that. To hear it for real would validate it but would also scare the absolute sheet out of me.

My theories:

TPTB are doing this to freak us out. It would explain the (practically) media blackout about it.

The Catholic church is doing this to boost their numbers and try convert the world.

Finally, and this is out there but possibly the one I believe the most.
I read in some old journals written back in the late 80's early 90's called The Pheonix Journals that there would come a time when we would here noises in the sky because 'they' are actually healing our atmosphere and purifying our planet.

Who knows? It's friggin freaky.
edit on 18-1-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Some think that these strange noises are the results of portals opening.
The rumbling noise which people heard through out 2011 are said to be sounds of portals opening.
Or it could be haarp, or that our planet is sick...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
That's fake.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

I don't believe it's fake.

Watch the reaction of the guy in the front when the noise gets louder. Watch his body language closely.

It's actually very unsettling to see.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think these are fake, if it were the trumpets of God wouldn't we hear them across the globe?

These sounds aren't being heard in Britain where I live.

Don't get me wrong it could be the government preparing for project bluebeam or something and testing the sound equipment... that or Godzilla?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
seriously? how come it is not being covered in any news even local news where these sounds are being heard? what percentage it is that we can rely on these members posting and claiming that they heard it? and the videos? come on, people can always take out a video cam point it towards the sky or outside the window while playing a recorded rumbling sound effects.

not to mention that the only websites who are covering or talking about these "bull" are websites similar to ATS and godlike productions. No, legit local information websites.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Ben81

Don't get me wrong it could be the government preparing for project bluebeam or something and testing the sound equipment... that or Godzilla?

That is unbelievably funny!!

I made my wife listen to a few of those trumpet sounds, and then my mother, they both seemed shaken up and then asked me what I thought it was. I stared at then for probably 4 seconds, opened my eyes really wide and said 'Gojira'. Well they got really scared, but they had no idea what Gojira is.

Well long story short, I was pissing my pants at their fear. I know, I'm mean.

I live in Alberta and have heard weird noises before. I used to live close to the Calgary airport and always chalked it down to testing of engines, or takeoff/landing, but I moved to almost the farthest I could from the airport and still be in Calgary and I still hear the sounds every now and then.

It sounds like an engine being ran full throttle for 15 minutes, very powerful. No it's not a plane going overhead nor any military planes I know about or heard before. I know because my step father used to be a pilot so I spend a fair share of time learning and around planes.

It's weird, freaks me out. I have never heard what these people are hearing though. Not in Conklin but wherever the original recording took place, Kiev.

Pred...
edit on 18-1-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join