Trumpets of God .. Now in Alberta

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Waiting for someone to videotape the sky with an infrared cam while the strange sounds occure...

Ko3

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ye, infrared is positioned higher in the visible light spectrum. I really hope to see an answer from these new creepy noises.

Maybe anunnaki comming back?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hmm so 10 pages and only 2 possible ''witness" ? Where everybody else gone ?
Why they don't report this to the press ?
Why most of the vid dont have face ? you know, the talkative guy/girl explaining what he saw/hear/whatever, just vids of area/other people only ?
Why they dont bother to go to other people and ask "You hear that ? while shooting"
Lets see the comments on youtube, is it answered or the poster gone poof ?
So, the sounds heard over a wide area and nobody brag about it on the internet, except a conveniently videoed by somebody ?
Anyone here really heard it ? or at least know somebody who really heard it ?

Almost all vid start with "Strange sound in [insert place]", google keyword spam I guess

i still call it viral publicity until I hear it myself, ignorance is bliss

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by Ben81

Look at the clouds at the 37 sec of the clip

I darkened it up a bit for contrast:

i don't know about this kind of thing but i did notice the ripples..like sound waves..i also have seen the same ripples in other videos of the noises..strange....but not that good

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
it seems like these noises are starting to pic up a bit..now this is everywhere...unless people are making it up....something is going on here..i would think for real HARRP....sorry just my thought

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

After re-listening to it a few time
I have only 1 explanation for this
i didnt read anywhere about this theory
it is just my conclusion

If someone would be able to localize it
they would found a cave
caves can have deep resonnance sounds
when hot air travel through it ..
but what make the air move fast like that .. ?
can it be a sign that the magma below and / or the earth crust is moving

Earth is warning us ?

The Sound that is heard is coming from the Earth's Interior (Groaning... LOL.)

The Earth is completing one of its thermal cycles, peaking in the next few years sometime.

This causes the Seas to relocate under the Earth's Crust.
A normal phenomena.

The Earth is Heating up during the Cycle we are in at present, Not from outside nor from the input from the human Species, but from the Earth's Interior which is Normal.

Because of this phenomena the Earth is expanding very. very slightly but enough to cause Earth quakes to increase in both magnitude and quantity.

At some point the Earth's Crust will be compromised, perhaps starting near Japan and spreading around the Pacific "Ring of Fire".

Sea water will soon enter between the plates further each time, cooling the Crust along these regions causing more localized contraction, thus causing an opening to increase between these plates.

Eventually the sea water will contact the Mantel and all hell breaks loose.

That is on a human scale, but what will happen is quite normal regarding this Planet.

Eventually the seas will be located between the Earth's Crust and its Mantel and the Next "Thermal Cycle" starts.

The Seas will completely disappear from the Earth's surface, from where they are now, causing thermal convection's producing our weather patterns to cease.

Water will then come from Fountains on the planet and flow down as streams and rivers to lakes, where the water will return to the inner regions, only to eventually return to these fountains again.

This takes place under the Earths Surface instead of above as in Rain Clouds today.

So the Earth's "Thermal Convection's" will now be under the Earth's surface instead of above.

We will have much more land to cater for population.

And the water which was once Sea water (Salt Water) will be replaced with fresh water in the form of streams, rivers and lakes.

At a much later date this will reverse again in a few thousand years as a result of the Earths "Thermal Cycle" peaks and crosses over into its next cycle, and the Seas return once again.

edit on 18-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't have time to read all the replies, so if this has already been said, I'm sorry, but hears what I hear.

I hear a train. It sound like how a train sounds when they cross a road. They givie warning blasts with their horn for safety.

I'm usually the one who will go against those who try to explain something as just a normal occurance, but I'm sorry that sure sounds like a train echoing through the woods.

If it is not then where is the cave?? If I heard that noise and thought it was from a cave, I would find it. See if it is hot air blowing out. Depending how hot and violent the air is coming out, I may even venture in.

If the poster of the OP is one of them in the video, I'm sorry but my opinion is that your eyes and faces seem to be up to something.

I could be wrong but when Messiah returns I do not believe the trumpet will be heard here and there but will be heard everywhere. However, if I'm wrong and this is not a train, then I would agree in what you suggest about the caves and it could grow into being heard everywhere at once.

And just so you understand, I do believe there is the possibility of a hollow earth, in fact I can even show you things Yahshua said that seems as though he knew it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's Godzillrra!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
people get a google ADSENSE account....you can make quite a few bucks on a vid that gets a 1,000,000+ views...

The temptation is there.

I myself have made 63 bucks on my boiler install vids in the last year.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by Ben81

Look at the clouds at the 37 sec of the clip

I darkened it up a bit for contrast:

Not to be rude, but what you're seeing is the effect of color banding, which shows up on essentially all TN monitor panels when faced with a color gradient. These aren't clouds, you're just seeing a gradient of color from blue to white [aka direction of the sun] as whatever the camera phone video encoder detected it [plus you could be seeing more of it from your own TN panel].

Here's a link you can look at when Wiki is done boycotting.

en.wikipedia.org...

Only in this thread because a friend told me about these noises, looked them up today, found this, and was left highly unimpressed; won't be back, bye.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is another film clip out recently from Germany on the 20th of this month. Whats interesting is the car alarms going off.

But that could be faked as well. Cant but think its a hoax going wild accross the internet.

If not its interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think they're all fake in the sense that the use of a loudspeaker appeared in each video

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join