It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpets of God .. Now in Alberta

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

O comne on.... this beginning to sound like sound effects which a few people are having a laugh with in different Countries.... i saw the grin on the guys face in this video....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
reply to post by the4thhorseman

Why do people waste their time creating HOAXES??? What purpose could it possibly serve??? Did you ever consider the possibility that ONE is/was the real mccoy... while the rest are hoaxes???

Now it's your job to try and figure out which one was the real deal.
edit on 18-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

WOW..lay off the caffeine..try decaf. Did you just honestly ask me why people waste time creating hoaxes?...
What purpose could it server?...REALLY! Either I have missed your point in these questions or....WOW.

Yes I have considered one of these "type" videos are the real deal. However if two of the videos used the same audio as the Kiev video and the bird samples match up then one could conclude that the later two are the fakes. I am not sure if the Kiev video has been proven fake another poster here said it has been proven. I will need to check for myself.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

WOW..lay off the caffeine..try decaf.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think this comment found on youtube is more likely the cause...

I live deep in the countryside and not far from me, about 1 mile, there is a saw mill. The sound on this video is almost exact. I reckon that something, a tree trunk maybe, was being sawn up and the sound travelled to these guys. I really think that is is not someting supernatural at all and indtead a bunch of guys who got spooked by the unusual sound. The timing of the sound also makes me believe that it is a large saw mill, bet that's what this is.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FEJ1106
3. Why on earth would someone take a video camera to their job???

This is why I take a video camera to my job and also its small enough to fit in my pocket to carry with me at all times, in case anything newsworthy happens.

In my other pocket I also have a Nokia N8 with a 12 MP camera that shoots in HD.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I live in Calgary Alberta and have been hearing a low humming sound at night time for a couple of years now. It usually happens for 2 or 3 nights in a row, and then I wo9n't hear it again for weeks. The strange thing is that my wife usually can't hear it, but to me it is so loud it prevents me from sleeping.

I would describe it as a much more low frequency sound than what is heard in these videos. To me it sounds more like the low pulsating sound of a freight train approaching in the distance, but it is definitely not a train. I find that it seems louder depending on where I am in the house, almost like the acoustics of the different rooms can amplify the sound. One night it was so loud that I actually went outside in the middle of the night and stood on my driveway, and i could hear the low humming, but when I went back inside and was in my bathroom, it sounded even louder in there.

I only have three theories:

1. Underground tunnel construction (which there is none happening in the area)
2. HAARP
3. Maybe something to do with frequencies coming from somewhere in outer space like the sun, or centre of the galaxy. Much like the Northern lights (Aurora Borealis) are cosmic rays that react with our atmosphere and can be seen visually, maybe this is a similar effect that can be heard rather than seen.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by excelents

Originally posted by FEJ1106
3. Why on earth would someone take a video camera to their job???

This is why I take a video camera to my job and also its small enough to fit in my pocket to carry with me at all times, in case anything newsworthy happens.

In my other pocket I also have a Nokia N8 with a 12 MP camera that shoots in HD.

if someone is in need
i hope you will help her and not only film her
but i agree it can be very usefull to proove anything you see or any UFO

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm a Christian and I do await for the rapture. How ever I'm open minded and these things come to my mind too. I don't want to say its this or that but I want to hear what everyone has to say. Natural, super natural. Could our government be creating a massive huge shelter underground. They are not going to tell us nuclear war is coming. Everyone would be in panic! It would be like 911 all over again. No gas, no travel and one huge mosh pit!

These sounds are loud enough to bust open graves. Well, the dead will rise first, (I wont go into the theology) then everyone who is alive and remains will be "caught up." to meet the Lord. This is rapture that comes from a greek word "Harpatzo." Like Enoch! ^_^

When Jesus rose from the Dead the local graves actually burst open. So this could very well, be powerful enough to vibrate graves open.

Again, I think it is important to look at all theories.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Most of these videos have been debunked by audio analysis. There aren't many who heard these sounds besides the camera men. People would be looking up and be outside if a sound like that occurred. When strange sonic sounding aircraft fly over, everyone is always outside looking up even if it's cloudy, wondering what that is. None of the people have any reaction at all to the sound. That's the first clue.

The second is that no one you know has heard it. If they had, they'd have mentioned it on Twitter or FB. They only mention the same You Tube videos rather than their own experiences.

The third clue is the sound analysis. (I'll look for the link about that.)

It must be ripped apart like a UFO or bigfoot video....and it doesn't pass that litmus test. The one in Costa Rica appears to be a possible case. I'm not saying that it's not a real phenomena. It is and has been for hundreds of years. I'm suggesting this isn't what it seems.

What if it were an experiment in mind control and it's influence on reality? If enough people believe something untrue, it can create a kind of black hole and make it a reality. So, if everyone becomes convinced it's a real phenomenon, people may start hearing what wasn't there to begin with....just thinking...a possibility. The faked videos are a bit strange. It makes me question things more than usual.

The Taos Hum is different than this sound.

Originally posted by Mikey923
reply to post by Ben81

I live in Calgary Alberta and have been hearing a low humming sound at night time for a couple of years now. It usually happens for 2 or 3 nights in a row, and then I wo9n't hear it again for weeks. The strange thing is that my wife usually can't hear it, but to me it is so loud it prevents me from sleeping.

I would describe it as a much more low frequency sound than what is heard in these videos. To me it sounds more like the low pulsating sound of a freight train approaching in the distance, but it is definitely not a train. I find that it seems louder depending on where I am in the house, almost like the acoustics of the different rooms can amplify the sound. One night it was so loud that I actually went outside in the middle of the night and stood on my driveway, and i could hear the low humming, but when I went back inside and was in my bathroom, it sounded even louder in there.

I only have three theories:

1. Underground tunnel construction (which there is none happening in the area)
2. HAARP
3. Maybe something to do with frequencies coming from somewhere in outer space like the sun, or centre of the galaxy. Much like the Northern lights (Aurora Borealis) are cosmic rays that react with our atmosphere and can be seen visually, maybe this is a similar effect that can be heard rather than seen.

I can hear/feel the taos hum and I've never encountered anyone else who can. Only 2-10% of the population is able to percieve the hum which is often described as a feeling as well as a sound. I've had experiences with the hum since 1980. I moved out of a house because it was disrupting my sleep. The article at the link has some excellent and fascinating information. Here's a teaser:

* Earplugs do not seem to reduce the hum. Some “hearers” claim that it actually makes it worse. This may be due to the low frequency nature of the phenomenon.

* Infrasound has been studied as a potential weapon and produces symptoms remarkably similar to those experienced by hum sufferers. (The Sonic Weapon of Vladimir Gavreau, by Gerry Vassilatos)

* The hum may be the ultra low frequency RF signal generated by the molten core of the planet.

* The signal may be a form of audible magnetism.

The website link: mysteryhum.com...
Enjoy!
edit on 18/1/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

What countries didnt have the sound yet ?
edit on 1/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I think that's a great question. I have been seeing multiple threads like this, about the sounds and where they are located, but haven't found a thread about locations where the sounds are not heard.

To my knowledge not in the Philippines since I've been here, to answer your question. Where I live there is a lot of karst around these parts with a lot of limestone caves scattered about.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Could this be linked with the Earth splitting. You guys seen that video where the ocean floor splits. Its like Mosses parting the water, lol! I'm serious, Could it be linked?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I live in Eastern Kentucky and I've heard these sounds. Not as bad but I have heard them. Honestly when I first heard it that was the first thing come to my mind. ...The Lord is coming! < Saying that is what come to mind. How ever "The Lord is Coming!"

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by aarys

What about them?
Not only are they impossible to see save for the slightest hue of whatever that camera they are filming with picks up, but what is there is being very normal and cloud like.

The only thing out of the ordinary is the sounds, which may not be real. Along with bunch of guys who obviously have Chuck Norris DNA, because if I heard that DAWN OF THE DEAD, ALL TO BE DAMNED, SATAN SCREAM i would be hauling ass out of there to the safety of a tall bottle of Jack. ASAP!

Damn straight brother!! I'd be more nervous than a farmer john pig. I had my doubts until there was a youtube vid out there of a live major league game between the Tampa Bay Rays and Detroit Tigers.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

What countries didnt have the sound yet ?
edit on 1/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I think that's a great question. I have been seeing multiple threads like this, about the sounds and where they are located, but haven't found a thread about locations where the sounds are not heard.

To my knowledge not in the Philippines since I've been here, to answer your question. Where I live there is a lot of karst around these parts with a lot of limestone caves scattered about.

We dont have all worldwide locations yet
and we dont have any explanations from scientists

why the silence when there is so much loud noise
no one worrying yet .. the government is in denial mode once again
im pretty sure someone somewhere know the truth about this

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm wondering if this is the original...

There is a series of 23 recordings put together... just let them all play out from start to finish... or select one at random.
edit on 18-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ahhhh... thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder:
One of the four beasts saying: “Come and see.” And I saw.
And behold, a white horse.

There’s a man goin’ ’round takin’ names.
An’ he decides who to free and who to blame.
Everybody won’t be treated all the same.
There’ll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

The hairs on your arm will stand up.
At the terror in each sip and in each sup.
For you partake of that last offered cup,
Or disappear into the potter’s ground.

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
One hundred million angels singin’.
Multitudes are marching to the big kettle drum.
Voices callin’, voices cryin’.
Some are born an’ some are dyin’.
It’s Alpha’s and Omega’s Kingdom come.

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
The virgins are all trimming their wicks.
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
It’s hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Till Armageddon, no Shalam, no Shalom.
Then the father hen will call his chickens home.
The wise men will bow down before the throne.
And at his feet they’ll cast their golden crown.

Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still.
Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still.
Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still.
Listen to the words long written down, When the man comes around.

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
One hundred million angels singin’.
Multitudes are marchin’ to the big kettle drum.
Voices callin’, voices cryin’.
Some are born an’ some are dyin’.
It’s Alpha’s and Omega’s Kingdom come.

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
The virgins are all trimming their wicks.
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
It’s hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

In measured hundredweight and penny pound.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts,
And I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death.
And Hell followed with him.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Another thought. Could this be the "SIGN" spoken about in Matthew Chapter 24 Verse 3. Not signs because Jesus tells us what those are in the chapter but they ask "what is a SIGN of thy coming."

Again just a thought. I'm not saying that is what it is. I actually want to hear what everyone things.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Strange sound happening again .. extremelly loud
making all the surrounding birds screaming

THE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM DEEP CAVES
its like blowing up in a trumpet

So now God announcing His coming no from havens but deep in the center of our earth?

Thats odd.

I guess the end of days 2012 have to be pushed anyway it can be pushed this days.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join