It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Once everyone having peace talks admits that the two sides aren't currently using the same definition of peace, then maybe.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by hmdphantom

I don't care. I really deeply don't give a damn if they are Immigrants to the area.

Frankly, we accept millions of immigrants from your nations, and if that is questioned at all people scream about racism. You get your panties in a knot about immigrants to the area, and that's you being some form of peace activist. Insanity.

Islam has 1/4 of the land surface of the planet. You could accept all the Palestinians anywhere and won't because they always try coups on their new homes and you like using them as a point of attack. You like making sure that they are funded to be idiots while at the same time making sure to blockade them into the area so that you can transmit their "plight." You're full of it.
edit on 2012/1/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

I don't use them for attack and we have solution for that :

And we have not attacked Israel and we won't. Nazi's will attack it. Wolves eat wolves.

Like US attacked Iraq or Hitler killed Jews.

I find no idea better than giving Palestinians the right to decide about their future.

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

edit on 17/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm sure whatever you think you just said is very stirring in Arabic.

You are a rabid nationalist who hates immigrants. I understand.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You are a rabid nationalist who hate immigrants. I understand.

What ?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Hey

pssst

over here....

Iran isn't Palestine.

Your point?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You are a rabid nationalist who hates immigrants. I understand.

Wait. What?

Some times is better to not say anything , and let people think your a fool.

Then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

He will conquer Israel for Islam and lead the “faithful Muslims” in a final slaughter/battle against Jews.
He will establish the new Islamic world headquarters from Jerusalem.

All the News about him are not so clear as I have researched much.

But those lines you typed , brought me to deep thinking who is behind those lies ?

Those are absolutely lies.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Hey

pssst

over here....

Iran isn't Palestine.

Your point?

The point is that Iran is not even with propaganda to destroy all Jews.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Oh you guys like that one do you?

You are rabid nationalists, who hate immigrants. We hear about your type all the time in the West.

A group immigrated into the area, and you hate them. We get it. Here they tell us that these sorts of problems with hate can be cured, if you'll just take more immigrants in. I think Iran should immediately start accepting immigrants form Nigeria. It'll cure what ails you.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You know as well as I do that Iran isn't going to have a "miraculous regime change" that will then bend to the west's wishes. There is nothing that will stop Iran from continuing nuclear energy, other than meddling with intelligence agents or just outright war. You know this. That is how we have reached this point.

The only other outcome I see is that Iran "backs down" after an immense amount of threats, but I don't see that happening. Even if they did, we'd be back to the same old song and dance with American jingoists wanting to "make sure" and continuing to make more accusations and threats to assure a "proper clean-up".

You can't deny Iran's nuclear pursuits and also "deny war", they are mutually exclusive outcomes. One cannot exist without the other, because Iran openly chooses to continue with their goals. Only by force will they stop. They do so under treaty and without violation, yet many still want them to stop, by force.

If this is what you believe, you actually believe it when you say you don't want war but don't want them to have nuclear energy, then you're going to be pinned into a scenario where you will eventually justify strikes on Iran. It's inevitable.

I don't mean to be so confrontational, and "put words into your mouth" as it were, but I'm trying to figure out how you folks are going to rationalize it when and if war happens? "Crap, that sucks, but at least Iran doesn't have nukes." ??

edit on 17-1-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
The point is that Iran is not even with propaganda to destroy all Jews.

That's a nice speech about Jews and Palestine [From the SUPREME Leader] but has nothing to do with Iran potentially developing Nukes. But since we are discussing off topic angles what about this guy?

CIA/Mossad operative?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce50476520fb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

hmdphantom, could you please clarify for us what the "ultimate goal" is as stated in your post?? Thanks!

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

link   

edit on 17-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

link   
Israel's dilemma... is that if their is a nuclear exchange between Israel and Iran, with Iran striking first with nuclear-tipped missile's ---- Iran will need only a handful nuclear tipped missile's to completely destroy Israel, whereas Israel will need possibly dozen's of nuclear tipped missile's to completly destroy Iran. Even then.... some people of Iran could still survive that nuclear scenario, with Iran solving the Israeli / Palistinian equation with total destruction of both parties.

This logic might force Israel's hand to nuclear strike Iran first.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The europeans were also immigrants to the americas, and how did that work out for the many native americans, exactly?

So let's play with hypotheticals here - if the american indigenous tribes had greater land ownership around the world, the natives here should have willingly left or taken whatever the europeans just wanted to dish out, and their brothers and sisters elsewhere should be responsible for bringing them in?

Can you see the logical collapse there? Just because you can see one possible solution to the issue doesn't make the solution valid or acceptable, or the argument and situation any less offensive.

Granted, it's a muddied water and trying to sort out who's actually at fault for the unpleasantness is difficult and highly-debated, but there are facts in place regardless of that, and people who say "Oh, well the palestinians should just leave and all the other arabs should be happy to take them in" just gets on my nerves.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Okay. Give them a nuclear facitity and nuclear weapons.

They already fund terrorists everywhere, and clearly have every intention of playing nicely with others. You can trust them.

While you're at it, maybe you could find a local mobster, and upgrade his arsenal. Because that's just fair, he needs a better way to impress his needs for "tax" on local grow-ops.

Is there anyone else you'd like us to arm in your pursuit of peace? Maybe you'd like to give Somali pirates some better AK47s to take over ships with? They're just misunderstood you know. Consider it a form of economic load leveling.

I think we should brain storm more on your ideas for create peaceful coexistence.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

This logic might force Israel's hand to nuclear strike Iran first.

This logic isn't logical.
The Fallout will also destroy Palestine, and a lot more of the ME.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Deetermined

He will conquer Israel for Islam and lead the “faithful Muslims” in a final slaughter/battle against Jews.
He will establish the new Islamic world headquarters from Jerusalem.

All the News about him are not so clear as I have researched much.

But those lines you typed , brought me to deep thinking who is behind those lies ?

Those are absolutely lies.

Can you please clarify what parts you considered to be lies?

Thanks!

Just trying to get a better understanding of what you believe. The link I posted showed the sources where the original information came from at the bottom of the page.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

all americans who are patriots are rabid nationalists,

there are a lot of americans how have some skewed, borderline racist, borderline hateful view towards immigrants

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join