It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
This does not mean in any way shape or form that I support nor advocate an attack on Iran

Deal with it.

Yes it does. That is the outcome to Iran not complying with the US and Israel's threats. Sanctions and War. If the west continues to make statements about Iran developing weapons, then strikes will happen. This means you support it. Your ignorance of your own rationale is astounding. You refuse to acknowledge your stance and refuse to take responsibility on your own words.

In your own words, what is your solution to your own personal dilemma? You don't want Iran to have nuclear pursuits, but you don't want war with Iran.. yet Iran refuses to comply.... Care to solve this for me? Diplomacy? Do you define diplomacy as "submitting to your opponents wishes"?

What are you going to say when and if we go to war with Iran to stop their nuclear pursuits? Are you going to say the end justifies the means, and so what.. problem solved, but I still don't support war?

Utter fallacy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

If Iran continues to pursue nuclear energy, do you think they should be invaded, or "obliterated"? Do you realize the risks involved in striking Iran, and that they far outweigh the "potential risk" of Iran "maybe trying to develop nuclear weapons"?

Some times it is not matter of logic and reasoning.

But it is the matter of invading and killing. So it is bullying.

But :

Bullying is Over

And the reason why US is using nuclear plants despite all virgin oil resources is just as hidden behind this bullying.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If Iran get's a nuke it will be because we sold it to them.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by rigel4

Nonsense. All countries have interests in this area. This is a major trade route.

Pleeeze, What came first,The agressive posturing by Israel followed of course by America,
or Iran threatening closure of (mostly their waters).

Next

I really don't care who pulled whose pony tails first.

Israel is tiny mote of dust in Islam's eye. Tiny. Islam covers about 1/4 of the land surface of the planet, over a large amount of the most fertile and resource rich regions...and they still manage to screw it up all the time.

Their protestations of being an oppressed (more than a billion strong) minority daily in the mouths of the left.

Islam is willing to commit to World Killing stupidity almost daily over a tiny mote of desert sand. I think this shows about where there level of commitment to the process is.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

when Iran is developing and enriching uranium , which could be used for medical and.... wait for it ....... weapons grade stuff that makes big mushroom clouds. it becomes the world's problem not just the US ; everyone is getting concerned and everyone should be involved.

And when the experts say that any possible military interest they have in such is as a deterrent to our own actions, our own nuclear energy analysts say it's got nothing to do with military capability, they are signatory members of the nuclear NPT and legally allowed to develop nuclear energy for their stated peaceful goals, it's silly of us to keep poking them with sharp sticks.

If the historical roles were reversed, and Iran had been involving themselves in our business to the same extent we have theirs over a period of almost 60 years, you would consider us insane had we not reacted MUCH more violently and promptly to their tinkering.

It's madness, and it's moral relativism - we so readily excuse so much of what we do, that we would promptly call for the outright destruction of entire nations if they even offered a realistic threat of doing such to us. And our egging the situation only leads to the option of things getting much worse and turning into something NONE of us will enjoy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Read up on the beleif that Ahmadinejad has for the 12th Iman.The people you mentioned don't have religious fanaticism mixed in with just being plain crazy.This guy wants the Iman to come and cleanse the earth but for him/it to arrive there must be an apocalyptic event.

Maybe there is no bomb and Ahmadinejad and his ayatollah's are just poking the 800lb gorilla in order to get America to create the event, just a thought.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Guess the msm brainwash programme worked on you, I even bet if asked to launch a nuke to Iran or any other country you consider backward you would jump at the chance. What makes me lol is how you think by eliminating a threat your making the world better to live in for America.

So when will your nations fight for power stop, I bet it never does you seem to have this god complex as a nation, its like your government believes it has a divine right to rule earth.

I hate to say this but you guys will swallow any crap your government feeds you, I hope no one listens to this thread its full of nonsense, what do you get OP from sharing this with people, are you trying to enlist the help of your fellow country men or are you clearing your conscience before the inevitable destruction of a civilization that has its own rich history and meaning unlike your own.

Lets bomb the world and rewrite history America oh ha, one pathetic culture at a time. Is this what you want for mankind ask yourself what you will get in return before you start making war.

WHY WHY WHY. Also most Americans believe in Christ, what if you bomb the second coming isnt that the sort of region he would most probably be. Also if hell exists its were you all would be going for the sins you commit on behalf of others. IRONIC ID SAY

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Iran is a police state --- the same as Syria, and North Korea. If the time ever comes for the mullah's too lose there hold on their reign of power; the closer Iran will come to a true democratic state.

The same in North Korea as in Iran --- Referring to North Korea's threat to arrest anybody who did not cry at Kim Jong's IL's funeral, because they would be deemed as a threat to the North Korean regime.

The same mind game .... could be tied to Iran's leader ---Imadinnerjacket, and his powerful mullah's --- forcing the threat of arrest to Iran's civilian population if they did not chant --- "Death to America."

Just sayin,

Erno86

edit on 17-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If I could give more than one star and flag I would because in one post you've single handedly justified why we should put an end to nuclear threats, liberate the people of such nations and you've also shot down all of the West hating and American bashing citizens of the same United States they were born and still live in with more freedom than those in Iran will ever hope to have.

Thank you seabag.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

And it is a illegal state.

So , what is that poetry for ?

To legitimate their land taking ?

Iran doesn't need to have nukes , Iran is just demanding to use alternative ways to produce electricity. Iran is going to sell less oil to other countries , US is just mad about this.

US has virgin oil and gas sources , and has already decided to keep them for the energy crisis. Iran is just going to pump less oil and gas out of the earth.

US govt is just mad about this and is just trying everything to legitimate invading Iran. Other broken Europe countries are mad , too. they like to continue their neo-colonialism.

So , they are just on the same side against Iran. But Russia is concerned about US presence near itself and is a big oil exporter itself. So it's not going to let US take over Iran.

Israel is just US representative in the region . maybe US is Israel representative in America. So , they have many common interests + Israel ( without any border ) doesn't like another rival powerful country in the region , specially an Islamic one.

In my thread here , I posted a Iran's nuclear timeline to say that Iran has been cooperating with all concerned sides , but those concerned sides are just saying " Stop Uranium enrichment ". It is because they know :

Uranium enrichment ==> using alternative way to produce electricity ==> getting less oil pumped out of the wells + More electricity for industry ==> Iran gets less dependent to oil ==> reduce selling oil ==> neo-colonialism will end ==> other Middle Eastern countries will learn ==> there won't be any neo-colonialism at all.

And at last US was the one who used two first and last nuclear bomb on other nation.

Israel was given to Israel by UK govt.

Israel is not accepted by the local people who lived there.

Israel is made and settled by threatening and terrorizing local people.

Israel was established by UN countries which can not decide about future of a nation.

Israel rejected any border.

Israel is just threatening other countries in the region.

Israel is not accepted by all Jews.

Israel has uncounted nuclear warheads.

There was a Nazi Hitler , but it doesn't legitimate existence of Israel state

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by seabag

If I could give more than one star and flag I would because in one post you've single handedly justified why we should put an end to nuclear threats, liberate the people of such nations and you've also shot down all of the West hating and American bashing citizens of the same United States they were born and still live in with more freedom than those in Iran will ever hope to have.

Thank you seabag.

I don't need liberation.

Please forget me.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

This is concerning to me. Are you saying that rather than just teaching facts that history teachers are now teaching you how to interpret those facts by saying that placing sanctions on a country is nothing more than a provocation?

No, I am saying that history is an ever updating thing. Through FOIA requests and releases we have come to learn today that we actually did push Japan to make the uneasy balance of power in Tokyo to tip towards war. We also know that Churchill and the English people needed us long before Pearl Harbor happened and Roosevelt was sympathetic. Roosevelt was no idiot, he came from a very old and well connected family, two of them if you count mom's side of the family. He was no idiot and he knew what was going on. However he took his own name off the list of those to receive secret messages. Why would this be?

Are they teaching this in school? I don't know, but they should be. And they are teaching it on T.V. and in our documentaries. Sorry haven't attended an actual school for thirty-five years now. But schools do not teach history, and they do not teach a love of history. To do that you would have to teach motivations and how things lead one to another, not the inane memorization of names, dates and places, which by it's very nature separates events into incidents with no consideration for the natural flow of events.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I don't care. I really deeply don't give a damn if they are Immigrants to the area.

Frankly, we accept millions of immigrants from your nations, and if that is questioned at all people scream about racism. You get your panties in a knot about immigrants to the area, and that's you being some form of peace activist. Insanity.

Islam has 1/4 of the land surface of the planet. You could accept all the Palestinians anywhere and won't because they always try coups on their new homes and you like using them as a point of attack. You like making sure that they are funded to be idiots while at the same time making sure to blockade them into the area so that you can transmit their "plight." You're full of it.
edit on 2012/1/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by SLAYER69
This does not mean in any way shape or form that I support nor advocate an attack on Iran

Deal with it.

Yes it does.

No it doesn't

It may help to actually read what I've Written and not what's going on between your ears.

That is the outcome to Iran not complying with the US and Israel's threats. Sanctions and War. If the west continues to make statements about Iran developing weapons, then strikes will happen. This means you support it.

No it doesn't.

I know it may be hard for you to understand it. So, I'll write the following out nice and slow

I do not support nor advocate an attack on Iran!

Your ignorance of your own rationale is astounding. You refuse to acknowledge your stance and refuse to take responsibility on your own words.

Well maybe if you read what I've written instead of that hamster wheel in your head then maybe we can have a legitimate ontopic conversation.

In your own words

Why?

You'll most likely just ignore what I write again.

But I'll play along...

what is your solution to your own personal dilemma?

Well after many years I asked for and was granted [Thank God] a divorce and haven't looked back since

You don't want Iran to have nuclear pursuits, but you don't want war with Iran.. yet Iran refuses to comply....

Invasion isn't the only answer Einstein. Regime change [Which seems like a likely scenario] considering there were hundreds of thousands of Iranians [Excuse me I mean CIA/MI5/Mossad Agents]
in the streets a short period back that are almost fed up with their Government.

Or A change of agenda by the ruling Iranian Elites.

That's their business

Care to solve this for me? Diplomacy? Do you define diplomacy as "submitting to your opponents wishes"?

No do you?

What are you going to say when and if we go to war with Iran to stop their nuclear pursuits? Are you going to say the end justifies the means, and so what.. problem solved, but I still don't support war?

I didn't support the Iraqi Invasion/War but supported the troops [My son was in the fight] Simply because I disagree with an attack on Iran does not mean I'll turn a blind eye to their activities. [Like so many Iranian apologists here do]

One can be anti war and still be critical of Iran's activities.
Such is life.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Agreed.
edit on 17-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

University is just a passed dream for every young Iranian who wanted to afford it.

You can search about the capacity of Iranian universities.

But there are more than 200,000 university and that number is easily true.

Were there really 300 students at the technical university who changed their studies to nuclear technology in support of the assassinated scientist?

Those people will not be chosen easily and takes much effort. I wasn't counting those who changed their course.

I read news about it just like you.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Israel was given to Israel by UK govt.

Rubbish.

Research France UK, Saudi Arabia etc

Israel is just threatening other countries in the region.

You mean like the 6 day war?

Israel is not accepted by all Jews.

Many US Citizens do not accept the US Government nor do Many Iranians like their own etc etc etc

There was a Nazi Hitler , but it doesn't legitimate existence of Israel state

Well you're half right

edit on 17-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by MegaMind

Read up on the beleif that Ahmadinejad has for the 12th Iman.The people you mentioned don't have religious fanaticism mixed in with just being plain crazy.This guy wants the Iman to come and cleanse the earth but for him/it to arrive there must be an apocalyptic event.

Maybe there is no bomb and Ahmadinejad and his ayatollah's are just poking the 800lb gorilla in order to get America to create the event, just a thought.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

That's what I think too.

Summary After reviewing the various Islamic traditions and opinions of the Muslim scholars, let’s now review and walk through a list of what we have learned about the person and the mission of the Mahdi as he exists in the minds of many of the 1.3 billion Muslims worldwide.

The Mahdi is Islam’s primary messiah figure.
He will be a descendant of Muhammad and will bear Muhammad’s name (Muhammad bin Abdullah).
He will be a very devout Muslim.
He will be an unparalleled spiritual, political and military world leader.
He will emerge after a period of great turmoil and suffering upon the earth.
He will establish justice and righteousness throughout the world and eradicate tyranny and oppression.
He will be the Caliph and Imam (vice-regent and leader) of Muslims worldwide
He will lead a world revolution and establish a new world order.
He will lead military action against all those who oppose him.
He will invade many countries.
He will make a seven year peace treaty with a Jew of priestly lineage.
He will conquer Israel for Islam and lead the “faithful Muslims” in a final slaughter/battle against Jews.
He will establish the new Islamic world headquarters from Jerusalem.

He will rule for seven years (possibly as much as eight or nine).
He will cause Islam to be the only religion practiced on the earth.
He will appear riding a white horse (possibly symbolic).
He will discover some previously undiscovered biblical manuscripts that he will use to argue with the Jews and cause some Jews to convert to Islam.
He will also re-discover the Ark of the Covenant from the Sea of Galilee, which he will bring to Jerusalem.
He will have supernatural power from Allah over the wind and the rain and crops.
He will posses and distribute enormous amounts of wealth. He will be loved by all the people of the earth

www.answering-islam.org...

link   

edit on 17-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
would anyone who thinks it is a good idea to go to war or bomb iran, be up for seeking or accepting peace first?

you have a bad view of them for the past however many years you have a preconceived notion of how and why you hate them, and that you wish you should bomb them, US propaganda, ask any american" yea lets bomb the s*it outta those camel fu*kers" its just not real to the average person,its another video game or movie, they just dont care about anything, and it is the same in Iran, the same person who wants to bomb iran because of what the government tells them, is the same exact person who wants death to america because of the narrow view they have of the world,

no wisdom, no understanding, we might as well be living in any time in history, anyone who resorts to war is a savage. humans evolved the mind allowing us to cooperate and mutually thrive with fellow humans, not progressing problems to the most peaceful outcome, is a digression of the human intellect, spirit,

im sure there are ulterior motives for anything the people in power want done, they have conditioned the masses in a way so that they can get anything they want done done,

unless the reason stockpiles of ridiculous weapons have been collected is for fear of alien attack... i cannot believe those weapons even exist on this planet, in a time in a place. they are cool though if your a baby or a beast.

How a modern and civl society can resort to the killing of others is ironic and hypocritical.

just as you love yourself and your family, there are millions of people in iran who are the same thing as you, a loving human being who would just like to peacefully live their life.

to anyone who wishes war with Iran I wish you are born an iranian in your next life , or a camel.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join