It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by Aeons
So, is the contention of this thread that those who want Iran to have nukes are peace activists?

This seems to the tone set here.

Oh sorry.. must have missed it...

Where did you read that Iran has nukes, or wants nukes? Oh, right.. that's just your assumption... yeah.. forgot that part.

I think I'll go ahead and follow every warmonger in this thread and ask for sources to back up your claims.

Nation floating on oil with few problems with transmission doesn't need nuclear energy. Nation sitting close to the equator with plenty of areas free for solar energy doesn't need nuclear energy. Nation sitting on a wave current perfect for current energy doesn't need nuclear energy.

But it has to be nuclear. Not because they need it for energy.

See how that works?

Talking peace with a group that interprets peace to mean "submission to the wisdom of the followers of Allah" as a cultural understanding means we aren't talking the same language. I'm sure they'll be happy to talk to us, or Israel or anyone else ad-nauseum about our surrender.

I'm not a warmonger. I am a pacificist. There is a point at which it becomes clear that certain groups have no intention of acting in a manner conducive to it. At that point, I still want peace and your removal will facilitate it.
edit on 2012/1/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
Who am I?

Those who think themselves to be good and true but are not.

Those who are unreasonable and stubborn.

Those who ridicule and mock lovers of peace.

Those with cold cruel hearts.

Those who love money and material things.

Those who lust for violence and bloodshed.

Those who call themselves Christians but who follow the ways of Pagan Rome.

So , why Rome is pagan ?

I have some very mysterious verses from Qur'an :

ROME HAS BEEN VANQUISHED.

30-2

I would appreciate any help.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Funny when you see threads like this saying stop iran from getting weapons we have and used lol. all the people for attacking iran always say "look dont you see they chant death to america" . find out why they chant death to america its not like one day they just woke up and said you know what am going to start hating america.

and /facepalm at people who think iran only want nukes to kill all jews ROFL if they wanted that why not kill all the jews who are living in iran (iran 2nd biggest jewish population in the ME).

not sure if people just love war and death or just very good old MSM brainwashing.

if iran can gain nukes why not let them? i mean most country has them, i mean are they that dumb to nuke another country and think they will live for another second it serves no purpose for them.......

if anything why not try going to war with north korea? meh people just have double standards................

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
The jungle you think you are living in will be your own tomb in the future.

I could care less if Iran gets its hands on any nuclear technology or not, or if they even have the means to use it, for power or for their military. However, the United States is not a small third world country, sitting here listening to someone who claims to be from Iran tell my countrymen that Iran is going to kill him (or whatever your getting at) doesn't do Iran any favors. I don't really know what Iranians think the western world is, but acting big and tough really only counts if, in fact, you ARE big and tough.

The only thing holding the United States military back from rolling right over Iran is a group of principled Americans and part of the international community, which does not include Iran. You see we are a stupid, arrogant bunch and simple things like trash talk can drive us into a frenzy, be it from foreigner or propagandists.

I tend to think you might be the latter.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mehforfun

The Jews in Iran are living in their proper place - under Islam. The Jews in Israel are out of their peaceful place - peace being submission to Allah and His Servants.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

So, is the contention of this thread that those who want Iran to have nukes are peace activists?

This seems to the tone set here.

Oh sorry.. must have missed it...

Where did you read that Iran has nukes, or wants nukes? Oh, right.. that's just your assumption... yeah.. forgot that part.

I think I'll go ahead and follow every warmonger in this thread and ask for sources to back up your claims.

Nation floating on oil with few problems with transmission doesn't need nuclear energy. Nation sitting close to the equator with plenty of areas free for solar energy doesn't need nuclear energy. Nation sitting on a wave current perfect for current energy doesn't need nuclear energy.

But it has to be nuclear. Not because they need it for energy.

See how that works?

Talking peace with a group that interprets peace to mean "submission to the wisdom of the followers of Allah" as a cultural understanding means we aren't talking the same language. I'm sure they'll be happy to talk to us, or Israel or anyone else ad-nauseum about our surrender.

I'm not a warmonger. I am a pacificist. There is a point at which it becomes clear that certain groups have no intention of acting in a manner conducive to it. At that point, I still want peace and your removal will facilitate it.

What an utter perversion of logic and thought. I'm not even going to grant your post with any critical response. You are an extreme hardline jingoist, and not a pacifist. What in the HELL kind of fantasy do you people live in?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Woo Hoo! I'm an extremist.

Nation that has no need for nuclear energy, has many natural advantages for other types of energy choose to instead pursue nuclear energy. In a bunker. Yep. Extremist....logician.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by hmdphantom
American people are really being dis-informed and some people find it hard to accept it.

So...

How does this relate to the fact that being critical of Iran's Activities being viewed here at ATS as Taboo among so many?

As in history I remember US have chosen easy targets , before.

Those nations which their people couldn't communicate outside of their country.

Then US army could get public support after showing the false flag , then US army would attack and they would film those miserable people as savages and backwards.

But as you can see I am communicating from Iran and there will be more people if necessary to inform you what your government is not telling you.

So , Iran will not be a classic target for US and you better know it.

And I know better what internal issues are there in Iran . But it is not your business.

We will solve it.

And as long as US and UK media leave our people alone , we will bring freedom for our people.

I suggest US MSM hypnotize American people and stop propagating useless waves to occupy Iranian people's minds.

We can find our redemption. Even if it takes long to find it.

WE are only 33 years old democracy and we should take more time to make ourselves better.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I give you the real reason America goes to war:

www.europanetwork.org...

Americans are in the crosshairs of terrorists worldwide purely due to Washington’s policy in the Muslim world, not because there is an Islamic enemy whose only aim is to kill Americans for their freedoms and lifestyle, insists a former CIA officer. ­Historian Michael Scheuer, an author of “Through our enemies’ eyes”, who worked for the agency for over 20 years till 2004 and at one time was the chief of the CIA’s ‘Bin Laden unit’, says America’s greatest enemy – radical Islam – never existed: neither when Bin Laden was alive, nor now. ­Israeli lobby drag America into wars Actually, “it is America’s relationship with Israel that is causing this war [on Islam]”, and until Americans accept this, “we are not going to defeat this enemy,” the author says. Michael Scheuer believes it is the Israeli lobby in America that is dragging the US into wars. “In Israel itself as a country, it is not a problem. The real problem is the leaders of the Jewish American community in the US, who influence and corrupt our Congress to support Israel when we have no interest there,” he states. “The American political establishment is caught between two things. They are extremely pro-Israel and they are almost Marxist in their belief that the spread of democracy is inevitable in all places, in all peoples, in all time,” evaluates the former CIA officer, adding that in their desire to protect Israel, the US establishment cannot tell what’s real.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by mehforfun

The Jews in Iran are living in their proper place - under Islam. The Jews in Israel are out of their peaceful place - peace being submission to Allah and His Servants.

25,000 Jews live in Iran

link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm sorry but you're wrong. I don't blame you much though, because I've grown up being brain washed by the same nazi's you have.

You're not a warmonger. You've been lead to believe it's better to kill an enemy before he kills you. You only are thinking about saving lives.

You're not a chickenhawk either. Chickhawks want war for profit, or some other kind of gain, but aren't willing to fight themselves. That's not you either.

What would call a gunfighter that always drew and fired before his opponent even reached for his gun? You've been brainwashed into thinking you're a human being acting with good intentions, but in reality you're being a human being acting like a chicken, but the last part is not hawk. It's what comes out of a chickens rear end.

If we can kill anyone we think wants to do us harm, why not lock up everybody we think might steal something?

edit on 17-1-2012 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I appreciate all the assumptions you've made about how you feel and think I think and feel but none of it is mine. That's your baggage and fears.

Some of us have and will be openly Critical of Iran's activities no matter how many times people will try to deflect and lay blame elsewhere. This does not mean in any way shape or form that I support nor advocate an attack on Iran

Deal with it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by SyphonX

Woo Hoo! I'm an extremist.

Nation that has no need for nuclear energy, has many natural advantages for other types of energy choose to instead pursue nuclear energy. In a bunker. Yep. Extremist....logician.

If Iran wanted nuclear weapons, they would simply acquire a nuclear weapon. They wouldn't announce to the world that they want to develop nuclear energy, sign a treaty declaring as such, then.. in super-duper-secret make nuclear bombs.

Many nations have natural advantages to other types of energy. Coastal regions have access to solar, wind and tidal energies, but they don't use them to any efficiency and they still develop nuclear power. To be honest, I'm not really for nuclear energy anymore, as it's not efficient and it's risky, but I won't outright deny a country the right to do so, that follows the law to the letter by a treaty they signed.

If Iran continues to pursue nuclear energy, do you think they should be invaded, or "obliterated"? Do you realize the risks involved in striking Iran, and that they far outweigh the "potential risk" of Iran "maybe trying to develop nuclear weapons"?

Do you not know what a risk assessment is...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Nonsense. All countries have interests in this area. This is a major trade route.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Nonsense. All countries have interests in this area. This is a major trade route.

Pleeeze, What came first,The agressive posturing by Israel followed of course by America,
or Iran threatening closure of (mostly their waters).

Next

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

It is not fair to say nonsense.

But incomplete.

As most of my comments are.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Long story short - everyone needs to just cool down, stop giving everyone else a hard time, and stay out of everyone else's business while keeping a wary eye on things to be mindful of any ACTUAL threats without actually causing them.

when Iran is developing and enriching uranium , which could be used for medical and.... wait for it ....... weapons grade stuff that makes big mushroom clouds. it becomes the world's problem not just the US ; everyone is getting concerned and everyone should be involved.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun
Funny when you see threads like this saying stop iran from getting weapons we have and used lol. all the people for attacking iran always say "look dont you see they chant death to america" . find out why they chant death to america its not like one day they just woke up and said you know what am going to start hating america.

and /facepalm at people who think iran only want nukes to kill all jews ROFL if they wanted that why not kill all the jews who are living in iran (iran 2nd biggest jewish population in the ME).

not sure if people just love war and death or just very good old MSM brainwashing.

if iran can gain nukes why not let them? i mean most country has them, i mean are they that dumb to nuke another country and think they will live for another second it serves no purpose for them.......

if anything why not try going to war with north korea? meh people just have double standards................

What's REALLY funny is people who make posts like yours and prove the point of my OP. Anybody who doesn't want Iran to have nukes is labeled a warmonger even when I have said several times I don't want war. Amazing!

Thanks for providing evidence to support my theory!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

There is a game theory guy who believes that Iran achieves the goal they want just by proving that they can produce enriched uranium. So I have looked at the other side of this. Have you?

Iran wants escalation. Iran is one corner of a triangle of Islamist problems. Iran wants it to compete with the other two angles for the power of the Caliphate. Israel lies right smack dab in the middle of a line of sight between two points of the religious/trade empire.

I actually have reasons why I believe that you're all full of horse manure.

Of course, the next thing you guys try after I point out stuff like this is try to convince me how an Islamic superstate is clearly an awesome idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join