It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
My internet was law on speed. So I missed the picture and I thought you were talking about Khamenei.

I am very suspicious about that guy.(Musavi , that's his name)

But I don't say anything unless I have some proofs.

Or...

Are allowed.

Better go check with your handlers first.
Wouldn't want you to get into trouble.
You might end up joining him in his retirement

edit on 17-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Peace only comes from within.

I don't think the Arab spring has finished yet and the Arab countries are trying to decide what to do with Iran's closest neighbour - Syria. some want to go in to help the people. Once Syria becomes more unstable, it will move virally to Iran and their internal problems will take over any war talk. The Iranian people already think that the last elections were corrupt and the wrong person was elected.

And don't think the CIA had anything to do with starting the Arab Spring, for the first few months it was pretty clear that America and many western countries were caught with their pants down - the events moved far quicker than anyone expected - I remember Clinton backing Mubarak even after the Egyptian riots

Arab Uprising. It is called the "Arab Spring Fund."

We sure got caught with our pants down. Some elitists don't care what system is in place - rules never apply to them anyways.

link   
so you will assume both you and iran are looking at it as a game? whoever surrenders metaphorically loses their pride? im sure there is a justifiable reason for their anger, im sure if we apologized for all wrong doing, and sought to cooperate with them for the safety and progression of all how could they disagree, kill them with kindness kind of thing, thats not our style and thats not theirs, so we will be rams butting heads instead?

link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Where do they go? Do they continue to live there under Muslim rule?

I am not cruel and I avoid to say something I don't like other say about me.

I think they can find some place to settle down.

But you know it better that Zionists want Nile till Furat.

They want their old Babylon.

Jews are just means in this matter.

Those Zionist want to take Syria , Iraq and Lebanon.

That is their plan.

You see that US govt is just backing those people. So , it could provide some land inside the USA. Couldn't it ?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

My internet was law on speed. So I missed the picture and I thought you were talking about Khamenei.

Or...

Are allowed.

Musavi is a moderate. Which means that he's hardline conservative, with a wife covered like a tented ninja, but isn't as unfriendly to the West.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sniff sniff...
i smell many fat american people here. go and make a war with yourself, so that the world can breathe a peaceful air after so many years.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
We don't need any "official demonstrations" of people singing "Death to Iran", we already have a plethora of state-sponsored officials calling for bombs on a near daily basis. Presidential candidates claiming war is necessary, UN ambassadors saying we need to strike. Do I need to get into the pundits and TV arena?

You left out Wikileaks revealing that most of Iran's Islamic neighbors have all clandestinely asked and pressed the US to step in and prevent Iran from going forward [Which was rejected by the US]

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Sniff sniff...
i smell many fat american people here. go and make a war with yourself, so that the world can breathe a peaceful air after so many years.

Promote that propaganda - you wouldn't want Iran to get uppity and cut your petroleum supply.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Sniff Sniff..

Yup.. smells like a hypocritical troll.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Sniff sniff...
so that the world can breathe a peaceful air after so many years.

Why?

Did you fart again?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by SyphonX

Peace is a hard road. One that requires rigourous adherence to some standards and logic in order to actually work.

What you guys are doing isn't promoting peace. It is delaying to improve the odds for one side whom you thinik is a poor misunderstood dark horse that you need to protect.

Again, with your jingoist stance. "Adhere to the west's demands and there will be quote-unquote peace." I don't think Iran is a "poor, misunderstood dark horse" that needs to be protected. I think Iran is a sovereign nation that doesn't need to have the US meddling in it's affairs just because America's citizens get scared whenever someone says "bomb".

What's that like, living in fear?

Iran has done nothing, absolutely nothing to warrant any action taken against it. You base your "logic" on your own fear and your paranoia, and you threaten an extreme destabilization in the region (is "more" even possible after Iraq and Afghanistan) and even more bloodshed. So you can what, sleep at night? Maybe you should get some ambien. I don't recommend pharma drugs, but in this case, if it puts you to sleep and stops you from wishing war, so be it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Or...

Are allowed.

It is the last post people send me when find me much informed.

Ok , I confess.

I am a CIA agent trying to see what you people know about these matters.

Because you are the most important people on earth.

Good night

1:36 AM , Iran.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Iran doesn't need nuclear energy.

Never did. Never will. They only need it to achieve enrichement for weapons. No matter how many times you dance around that, it remains.

Nothing Iran does promotes peace. Not even with their Russian "allies" whom they are funding terrorists along all their Islamic dominated (very peaceful) Russian neighbours. Which I'm sure Russia appreciates along with the funds from Saudi Arabia funding extremism as well.

Your friends....they suck.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Part of protecting the the people and the Constitution would also have to include insuring that no outside forces, influences impact America in a negative way as well.

This is just one example of that sanctimonious attitude of yours.

As I pointed out earlier, that protection begins at home with the protection of our own borders. However, it is painfully clear that the federal government is abysmally incompetent at protecting our own borders. If they possessed even a modicum of competence in protecting our borders the Obama administration wouldn't be "cracking down" on employers of undocumented workers:

TUCSON — Obama administration officials are sharpening their crackdown on the hiring of illegal immigrants by focusing increasingly tough criminal charges on employers while moving away from criminal arrests of the workers themselves.

The federal government fails to stop undocumented workers from crossing the borders and entering the United States, and even takes a laizze faire attitude with those immigrants, but treats actual American citizens as if they are criminals for employing these immigrants. This is an extremely serious problem right here in our own backyard, but here you are ignoring that mess in order to advocate the federal government taking on a new mess they most assuredly cannot handle.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

Where do they go? Do they continue to live there under Muslim rule?

I am not cruel and I avoid to say something I don't like other say about me.

I think they can find some place to settle down.

But you know it better that Zionists want Nile till Furat.

They want their old Babylon.

Jews are just means in this matter.

Those Zionist want to take Syria , Iraq and Lebanon.

That is their plan.

You see that US govt is just backing those people. So , it could provide some land inside the USA. Couldn't it ?

I think you made have misunderstood a previous post I made in another thread. When I showed you a map of the land that God gave the Jews in the Bible, I didn't mean to imply that they were planning on taking back all of it. I know that they're being accused of "expanding" inside the territory you claim as Palestine, but I haven't seen them try to go further than that and haven't read anything implying that either. Is this something that Iran has always believed to be the case? That the "Zionists" have full intentions of taking over all of that land?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Peace is a hard road. One that requires rigourous adherence to some standards and logic in order to actually work.

Bingo, without realizing it, you said something intelligent.

Standards set by Who, therein lies the heart of this entire mess

The American approach (Gov) is Peace through War. Not a good Standard.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Iran has done nothing, absolutely nothing to warrant any action taken against it. You base your "logic" on your own fear and your paranoia, and you threaten an extreme destabilization in the region (is "more" even possible after Iraq and Afghanistan) and even more bloodshed. So you can what, sleep at night? Maybe you should get some ambien. I don't recommend pharma drugs, but in this case, if it puts you to sleep and stops you from wishing war, so be it.

You are going to sit there and deny the fact Iran has been actively Covertly spreading their crap?
We know about what the West has done. We discuss it daily. However, When Iran is brought up all forms of logic apparently get's tossed

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
america is a beast who for protection has evolved a large arsenal of exploding di*ks, it is getting horny... oh it is just my uncontrollable nature to use them,, but i know how evil my thoughts are, if i see any other creatures in the arena evolve to my level then i am threatened by a taste of my own medicine.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Persians. Fine.

Again, these ethnic groups are only VERY important when they aren't white. Then I'm expected to know and honour every tiny group of them while being told by all their Western defenders that ethnicity in caucasians is a terrrible nationalist abberation that will promote the end of the World. I can never figure out if I'm supposed to know all the ethnicities of the World, or if I'm supposed to pretend they don't matter except when you tell me that they do.

You're ideas are to essentially make Israel disappear because they are invaders. This would be like saying that all the people in Australia and North and South America should "return home" to their Asian and European homelands.

And of course, the Arabs in Eygpt will leave and give it back to the Nubians. Right?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You are going to sit there and deny the fact Iran has been actively Covertly spreading their crap?
We know about what the West has done. We discuss it daily. However, When Iran is brought up all forms of logic apparently get's tossed

Um Slayer , The reason for the discussion is about nukes and Iran.
Are you next going to propose a War because you got Heartburn from some Persian Food?

Gotta stay on topic m8.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join