It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Killing all of Iran's nuclear scientist's, would make going to war against Iran a mute point.... now wouldn't it?

Iran is making a mistake in trying to build a nuclear weapon for themselves. It will only led to the possible death of the total extinction of the human race.
Fission power is an obsolete form of nuclear electric generation; anyhow.

You can tell that to Imadinnerjacket... you CIA spook.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
All you deluded Americans who have supported warmongering on a thread that's supposed to be against warmongering, this is how the world perceives you.

American Exceptionalism

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
america is a beast who for protection has evolved a large arsenal of exploding di*ks, it is getting horny... oh it is just my uncontrollable nature to use them,, but i know how evil my thoughts are, if i see any other creatures in the arena evolve to my level then i am threatened by a taste of my own medicine.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

Yadda Yadda Blah Blah Blah

We bombed the snot out of Germany. Now, they are our allies, We bombed the crap out of Japan and dropped Two nukes on them and they are one of our strongest allies in the Pacific. We flattened North Vietnam and now we have a good relationship with them

Iran.

We were involved with Operation Ajax and they cant get passed it.

Grow up...

link   

Originally posted by deccal
Sniff sniff...
i smell many fat american people here. go and make a war with yourself, so that the world can breathe a peaceful air after so many years.

That's right. America should stand down so Iran can go back to peacefully stoning it's people to death for trivial sharia violations.

link   
All anti war people are such hypocrites to a certain degree - such naive and too spoonfed to really think of themselves.

Without WAR most of the planet would be speaking German and Jews would be no more (not that I am for or against Jews, I actually do NOT associate with them personally) but war SOLVED that problem.

America being two years late to World War 2 have made a real turnaround and made sure they are never late to any other future wars, mainly by starting them. However, Iran is NOT a good place nor are its muslim leaders or it president. So action is a vital necessity. If they refuse to co-operate then the next stage is too use force. SIMPLE.

Irans leader need eliminating as soon as possible.

WAR is never good but its never wise to NO have it as an option.

I dont recycle my sandals like all the antiwar people but I do support the use of force for world safety. Iran having nukes is like giving an islamic terrorist a plane loaded with innocent passengers. not wise!!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Aeons

Peace is a hard road. One that requires rigourous adherence to some standards and logic in order to actually work.

Bingo, without realizing it, you said something intelligent.

Standards set by Who, therein lies the heart of this entire mess

The American approach (Gov) is Peace through War. Not a good Standard.

I say more intelligent things everyday than you will muster in this life time, while holding down a three figure job, and raising a family while doing it.

When Islam's idea of peace is surrender, and our PC defenders and negotiators pretend that isn't the case we aren't going anywhere.

My heart strings aren't plucked by your vision of fairness by making sure that this country is capable of nuclear enrichment. It never will be.
edit on 2012/1/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

I'm Canadian.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Supply vs. demand.

You have to crack down on the demand side to reduce the supply side.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You are going to sit there and deny the fact Iran has been actively Covertly spreading their crap?

We know about what the West has done. We discuss it daily. However, When Iran is brought up all forms of logic apparently get's tossed

Um Slayer , The reason for the discussion is about nukes and Iran.
Are you next going to propose a War because you got Heartburn from some Persian Food?

Gotta stay on topic m8.

Exactly what gives me heartburn isnt the Topic.
Not much by the way I like spicy foods

link   

When Islam's idea of peace is surrender, and our PC defenders and negotiators pretend that isn't the case we aren't going anywhere.

My heart strings aren't plucked by your vision of fairness by making sure that this country is capable of nuclear enrichment. It never will be.

What do you want them to surrender to?
They are surrounded by hostile forces, choking sanctions on them.
What are you after?
Do you even know, or does the Hatred keep you warm at night.

link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

I could care less what the rest of the world thinks of the United States and I do not support any of these military conflicts that the U.S. has been waging since WWII.

I am dead set against this march towards war with Iran, but I assure you it has nothing at all to do with my concerns with how Iran might view the United States. I have long been a staunch defender of human rights and individual sovereignty and the Iranian people, in spite of their most imprudent ordination of a theocratic government, are sovereign individuals who will pay dearly for the United States addiction to a military industrial complex.

The rest of the world can have their silly popularity contests and shove them where the sun don't shine. The biggest problem with the U.S. governments is their gross usurpation of power and inexcusable violations of individual rights. The only people that can, should, and in my sincerest hopes and dreams will fix that problem are American's, not the rest of the world.

When Americans of all shapes and sizes, of all religious doctrines and political creeds begin to understand the profound importance of unalienable rights and that they as individuals must jealously guard those rights and zealously defend those rights, then I suspect the United States will be a nation filled with hundreds of millions of individuals who could care less about what the rest of the world thinks of them.

link   

Originally posted by torqpoc
reply to post by OldCorp

No it didn't slip my mind at all OldCorp. What I did find slightly off though was you support the Palestinians right to live peacefully, but you also support Israel. Israel has been killing Palestinians and raping their land, so the two points are not exactly fitting with each other, are they? And yes I am fully aware that Palestinians have also killed Israelis, but I think you'll find that the offenders were, by far, the Israelis.

FYI it was the first time something in one of your videos just didn't seem "right".. which I guess is a compliment.

I support EVERYONE'S right to live in peace. I've seen way too much violence and brutality over the last near half-century and I've had enough. No matter by what name you call God, if you are a child of the universe awaiting the next vibration, or the evolutionary end product of a random convergence of amino acids in the primordial ooze, all human beings are brothers and sisters.

Fortunately, what eases my mind is the knowledge that there is One coming soon that will vanquish the wicked for all time. When He gets here, I don't want to stand before Him and say I didn't do what I could to promote brotherhood between His children, that I failed to stand up for the weak, or that I let an innocent suffer because I was afraid to speak.

Hope that clears everything up for you.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Persians. Fine.

Again, these ethnic groups are only VERY important when they aren't white. Then I'm expected to know and honour every tiny group of them while being told by all their Western defenders that ethnicity in caucasians is a terrrible nationalist abberation that will promote the end of the World. I can never figure out if I'm supposed to know all the ethnicities of the World, or if I'm supposed to pretend they don't matter except when you tell me that they do.

My, you're quite off on a tiff, aren't you? I was just pointing out the error of you thinking the palestinians and Iranians are apparently the same people, when the only similarity might be their faith, if they even share that. It's like assuming the Spanish are "our people" because they're predominately christian.

You're ideas are to essentially make Israel disappear because they are invaders. This would be like saying that all the people in Australia and North and South America should "return home" to their Asian and European homelands.

And of course, the Arabs in Eygpt will leave and give it back to the Nubians. Right?

No...I'm quite happy to leave it at not sanctioning, justifying, or partaking in what seems all too much to me to be a repeat of what happened with the native americans, the aborigines, and various other indigenous people throughout history. As far as a solution, I would be happy with peaceful coexistence were it possible, but with the he-said/she-said blame game and enmity the situation has devolved into, I don't know if that will realistically ever be possible.

Given what's happened to 'palestinian' numbers, territorial control, and in light of ongoing kill counts throughout the hostilities, though, I'm inclined to say the onus of fault is on the Israelis, whether that's fair and accurate or not.

Now, did you have any other silly assumptions to lob at me? Or can we leave it at realizing it's a tragic mess, and that likening it to a mere comparison with immigration is ludicrous?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What do you want them to surrender to?
They are surrounded by hostile forces, choking sanctions on them.
What are you after?
Do you even know, or does the Hatred keep you warm at night.

Yes, they can dismantle their nuclear program for enrichment for weapons grade nuclear material and immediately comply with the IEAE. They can stop playing chicken with trade routes, and they can stop funding terrorists.

I know - that's all really unfair.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
You left out Wikileaks revealing that most of Iran's Islamic neighbors have all clandestinely asked and pressed the US to step in and prevent Iran from going forward [Which was rejected by the US]

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Supply vs. demand.

You have to crack down on the demand side to reduce the supply side.

Supply and demand, not supply versus demand. This is an economic principle and has nothing at all to do with Constitutional government in the United States. It is nothing more than empty rhetoric, and shameful empty rhetoric that seems to be defending unconstitutional, and most assuredly unlawful violations of individuals rights.

No person has any lawful obligation to deprive themselves of labor or services because some bogus legislation declares it so.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Iran is a sovereign nation. Not a democratic one, but a sovereign one. And all sovereign nations have, or should have, the right - and ability - to defend themselves from their enemies. America is an enemy of Iran's, and America has nuclear weapons. Therefor, it only stands to reason that Iran, too, will develop nuclear weapons if it is within their ability. It's not right, it's not wrong, it's not good and it's not bad. It simply is. The right is there, the right to have an ability to defend themselves from America. And their building that capability is none of America's business, just as America's military enterprises is none of Iran's business.

I won't even delve into the irony of the only country on Earth that has ever used nuclear weapons on human beings telling another country that they cannot have them. But I will say this again; Every country has the right to have an ability to defend themselves from their enemies, including Iran. If America doesn't like that, she should invest in a ballistic missile shield, not whine about it, and definitely not do what she's doing now; continually poking Iran with a stick trying to provoke the country into attacking her so that she'll have an excuse to wipe Iran off the map.

Either put boots on the ground in Iran, or build a missile shield, but don't pretend you have a right to go around and tell other countries what to do within their own nation's borders. This behavior is akin to if the United States had told the Soviet Union that they could not build nuclear weapons, because doing so would threaten the safety of America.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

America being two years late to World War 2 have made a real turnaround and made sure they are never late to any other future wars, mainly by starting them.

Cmon guys, pro, or anti-war.

Keep posting 66 , your insights are essential to the anti-crowd.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join