It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

www.israelnationalnews.com

Russia has given Iran its bear hug and warns Israel and the West that an attack on Tehran would be considered an attack on Moscow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Looking for a Russian source at the moment, but since I nothing is on RT.com.. I cannot type in Russian to locate any.

This was all suspected over the last few years but it's in writing now. Maybe the US and Israel knew this all along and that's been the precursor to -not- launch an attack yet?

We know Russia likes to play both sides, but since mostly all of the Nuclear equipment came from Russia, and there are Russia scientists in house over in the Iranian sites. It would make sense for Russia to consider it an attack against them but... I wonder, what does Russia have to gain?

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
wow...before we entirely believe this lets look at a few clues as to whjy Moscow would say such a thing

SCO - "Shanghai Cooperation Organisation" is an intergovernmental mutual-security organisation which was founded in 2001 in Shanghai by the leaders of China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.

Iran is an observor state. BUT, the SCO stated that any country under U.N. sanctions cannot be admitted.
interesting.

another idea is that the US is rapidly encroaching towards mainland Russia, having invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, instigated social unrest in Tunisia and Egypt, drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen, naval skirmishes off Somalia, heightened tensions in the Black Sea from the South Ossetia conflict (which Russia knows that Georgia launched that attack on behalf of the US) and now Syria and Iran.

is it any wonder actually? lol..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Perhaps this is largely what it looks like and when it comes right down to it....there just isn't much more?

Kennedy drew the American line in the sand with Cuba and Russia has always been a bit prickly about Iran. Perhaps this is where they have chosen to finally draw their line. If so, I don't see Putin as a man to bluff. I just don't see that, looking into his eyes. He may just figure that if the U.S. can dictate terms to the world, so can they.

I hope we're not headed back down that road... Obama is outclassed if it comes down to another Moscow/Washington standoff or conflict between Putin and Obama as the personalities involved, IMO.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
With Russia it's strictly business.... Contracts etc. Also, in my opinion, the Russians and the Chinese have aided the Iranians in their weapons development programs, including nuclear, chemical and biological... Discovery of this in a war with Iran, (especially if these weapons are used against Israeli and western targets) will change everything.

The Russians know Iran wont hesitate to use these weapons... and it wont be in conventional attacks against military forces only... They have cells of terrorists in all of the right or wrong (depending on perspective) places.

Why is Iran so dangerous?

They are a theocracy, and their leadership should be considered categorically insane...

Radical Shiite leaders including the Ayatollah believe they can bring about the return of the "Mahdi" known to them as " Twelfth Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi" who upon return will rule for a period of time and rid the world of wrongdoing injustice and tyranny... He is the redeemer of Islam.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Twelfth Imam will return as the Mahdi with "a company of his chosen ones," and his enemies will be led by the one-eyed Antichrist and the Sufyani. The two armies will fight "one final apocalyptic battle" where the Mahdi and his forces will prevail over evil. After the Mahdi has ruled Earth for a number of years, Isa will return.

Isa (Jesus)

How will they know when the Mahdi will come?....

www.inter-islam.org...

Signs that will Precede Imam Mahdi

1) A General Sign

There are many signs that will precede him, a general and very important sign is that he will come at a time when there is great confutation, intense disputes and violent deaths. When people are afflicted by disturbance and experiencing great fear. Calamities will fall upon the people, so much so that a man shall not find a shelter to shelter him self from oppression. There will be battles and fitnaas before his appearance. Every time a fitnaa has come to end, another will start, spread and intensify. The people will be troubled to such an extent that they will long for death. It is then that Imam Mahdi will be sent.

Abu Saeed Al-Khudri has repoted that the Messenger of Allah said "He will be sent at a time of intense disputes and differences among people and earthquakes..." (Ahmed)

WAR!

Crazy ain't it?

They believe this "Twelfth Imam, Mahdi" will intervene in their war with the west, and the Zionist Jew oppressors and will rule the WORLD under Islamic law and the evil "great Satan" will be defeated and destroyed.

This is why they are fearless, this is why they provoke, this is why they threaten, and this is why they are absolutely the most dangerous regime on the planet....

You still want them to have nukes, and other weapons of mass destruction?

Go for it.

Careful what you wish for!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
what is russia gonna do ?

get drunk ?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The crisis can only get worse. The late-night news affairs programme, Newsnight, here in Britain on BBC2, seems focussed on one big thing at a time, so-- like David Icke often says-- "to get the narrative of the Agenda across..."

So I think its a safe-bet that if things worsen this week, we'll know "officially" if its suited-and-booted to shine as serious, with a digital video-wall collage for good measure behind Jeremy Paxman!!

In all seriousness, friend, lets hope for all our sakes it calms down.

I can't see armies on the march to the Eastern borders-- not when the nations of Europe are in shambles over the idea of "money," least of all, that other anomaly of the human condition...

"war..."
edit on 15-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: I misspelt a few words.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
delete
edit on 15-1-2012 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Radical Shiite leaders including the Ayatollah believe they can bring about the return of the "Mahdi" known to them as " Twelfth Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi" who upon return will rule for a period of time and rid the world of wrongdoing injustice and tyranny... He is the redeemer of Islam.

Really, we gonna try this angle again.
By any chance , you watch the " I pledge allaiance to Israel debate" or listen to what Sanitorium has been saying lately. The rulers of Jesusland , formerly the USA, scare me more than any Muslim. They believe the Rapture will save their sorry butts, and the scary part, they DO have working nukes, lots of them.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

RT

Any conflict on Iran is a direct threat to Russia’s security – Rogozin

Published: 13 January, 2012, 22:55
Edited: 14 January, 2012, 17:51

rt.com/politics/syria-iran-nato-rogozin-749/

The escalating conflict around Iran should be contained by common effort, otherwise the promising Arab Spring will grow into a “scorching Arab Summer,” says Dmitry Rogozin, Russia’s former envoy to NATO.

­“Iran is our close neighbor, just south of the Caucasus. Should anything happen to Iran, should Iran get drawn into any political or military hardships, this will be a direct threat to our national security,” stressed Rogozin.

(...)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

Jews have suffered all over and it seems only place they have not is the US and some other western nations. I think US should ask all the 6M Isrealis to pack up and immigrate to US. There are many thinly populated states like ND, SD, Montana, Utah etc. and this immigration will be good for the economies of these states. Jews are pretty good in entrepreneurship, academics, research etc. to begin with. They are mostly peaceful folks but in Israel it seems half the time they have to fight with Islamics and hence all this fear and anxiety over Iran building nukes.

I bet this will be a good solution to 'always in heat', the Middle East. However, knowing the Islamics, they might not settle down and next big fight in middle east will be Shia and Sunni sects in two power blocs. But the main reason of anti westernism and recent middle eastern wars will be over i.e. hostility towards Israel and issue of the land grab etc. World might be much more peaceful with not too much whining going around from either side.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

get drunk ?

Seeing how Russia is the second most powerful military in the world they can do what they want. Israel needs to start reigning in it's terrorist before it gets stepped on like the bug it is. Remember without America Israel is nothing.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I'm not a supporter of anything, or anyone.

Israel has committed atrocities of their own, against humanity. AND if it were up to me, they would have no nukes either.

That post was not about them... You can take it for what it is worth, or leave it.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

What I don't see is Iran running around starting conflicts around the globe to usher in this end time scenario, Christians also have a belief that Jesus will return during times of global conflict,

So please remind me again which are the mad men?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

get drunk ?

Huh no defend what else? Russia is surrounded by all sides if you look at the map.

link   
Two more points:

a) At this time SCO is not a military alliance. So officially Russia does not have its backing on the battlefield. If all the pressure leads SCO to become a military alliance then the Cold War II officially is in cards and chunk of earth's resources will again be spent on 'hate and fear'.

b) If West does not stop its aggressive posture towards Russia, its encirclement and attacking countries allied and friendly with Russia, then world is in for some really heavy nonsense. Russians are patient folks in nature. But there is also a saying "beware when the person with patience gets angry".

+4 more 
link   
Good. It's about time Russia stepped in to stop this nonsense. I can't believe that Russia is the voice of reason. No way is the US going to attack now, our only hope is that they will not be stupid enough to be drawn in if Israel attacks first. If Iran attacks first (which it hasn't yet under massive provocation) than I hope Russia doesn't back them. Either way, I hope this isn't a nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Israel would kick Russia's @ss.

+39 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Israel would kick Russia's @ss.

And the Cow jumped over the Moon.

Besides fairy tales , what else can we talk about.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Delete.
edit on 15-1-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join