It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmirage0311
reply to post by rigel4

Before making condescending moronic remarks, a little research might help you.

This is a system that is currently in the works. However, we have defensive missiles paired with early warning satellites that provide us with great comfort in the meantime.

Yes, those are great if the nukes are launched from a distance away, but, what would happen if one of those Russian or chinese subs launched a nuke 2 miles away from shore? Not enough time for the current tech to do anything short of retaliation, if they could.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its worries the hell out of me just how brainwashed we actually are.
When are people going to realise that our goverments are ciminals?
But we stll talk about how our country will do this and that to another
country, and saying how our militery is great and we will defeat this
country and that country.

Are we really that blind as a race. people will go to war for the
love of there country, even if the war has nothing to do with
your own country. People will blindly listen to the ass#holes
that decide if we live or die.

Patrioism for your country is just a brainwashing tool to make
people do what the governments want them to do.

When are people going to start being patriotic for the planet,
instead of these stupid little islands we live on.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Simply put - that won't happen.

If it were that easy, don't you think the US would be destroyed already?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Simply put - that won't happen.

If it were that easy, don't you think the US would be destroyed already?

9/11 wasn't supposed to happen either.

I don't think the US would be destroyed because no country would want to have the retaliation of the rest of the world, but, if the US started it, than they could claim it was justified, just as the US justifies Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

9/11 was a joint Mossad/CIA operation. That's the only reason it happened.

Fact of the matter is, the allies of the US could not stand alone. They need the US, just as the US needs them for support. If it was easy for Russia/China to take out the US, they could do so and not have to worry about retaliation. Russia and China have the second and third largest military in the world. They would not have to fear much retaliation from the likes of the UK and other tiny allies.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The obvious strategy for the 12'ver mullahs, in that they seek to hasten the Mahdis reappearance ('by drenching the world in blood') - is to engineer a nuclear war between the infidel powers, leaving a level playing field for the 2 billion muslims to wage a global jihad.

Means that the Iranians will push even harder to provoke an attack upon themselves.

Tehran plans an underground test of a one-kiloton nuclear device during 2012, DEBKAfile reports. Underground facilities are under construction in great secrecy behind the clamor raised by the start of advanced uranium enrichment at Iran's fortified Fordo bunker-site.debka.com...#

Iran has crossed another red line in its drive for a nuclear weapon with the announcement Sunday, Jan. 8 that the underground uranium enrichment site at Fordo near Qom goes on stream soon. DEBKAfile's military sources: uranium enriched to 60 percent can be produced at this facility - just one step before weapons grade.debka.com...#

also......

Washington and Jerusalem were dismayed to discover last week that Egypt's transitional military rulers (SCAF) were preparing to drop the reins of government and hand them over - lock, stock and barrel, including the armed forces - to civilian rule, i.e., the Muslim Brotherhood, at the earliest opportunity.debka.com...#

The NWO knows perfectly well what drives the Mullahs and the MB - it is why they engineered them into power, they are the perfect dupes, with a fixed and predicatable agenda that they will follow against all self interest.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Why is Iran so dangerous?

They are a theocracy, and their leadership should be considered categorically insane...

Just like Israel or our countries really. Israel is run by fanatics zionists and our countries are run by hardcore criminals who love war and genocide, as history shows.

Since both are insane, let's look at who started the less wars in the last 100 years... yep, it's Iran. Iran is to be more trusted with nukes than our nutjobs of ``leaders``.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

And come to think of it, if they wanted to attack the US they could justify it the way the US warmongers justify their wars. "rid the world of tyranny"

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It still sounds like the Gog and Magog war in Ezekiel 38 and 39 like it or not and Iran and Russia are not big Bible fans either so why are they fulfilling prophecy?

There is speculation about Russia in those passages like the use of Rosh for Russia and Meshech
which some say could be Moscow but we are not sure here only because they sound phonetically the same but Persia is definitely there which is Iran of today.

If war does break out then we can say, ok something is wrong maybe speculation was right in those place names.

These predictions have been made years ago anyway, so if they sound real today should not people start getting their Bibles out?

Russia also has strategic ties to regional Islamic countries. Russia is actively aiding Iran in building nuclear power plants that will giver Iran nuclear material for nuclear weapons. The Arab/Islamic countries have one common enemy and at some point they will try to rid themselves of the Israeli presence with Russia as their protector. The prophecies in Ezekiel 38 and 39 indicate that God will put a hook in the jaw of Russia and bring her down against the land of Israel in the latter years. The hook could very well be the defense pacts and economic agreements that Russia has established with Syria, Iran and other Islamic nations. In the battle described in Ezekiel, Russia will be the leader of a regional coalition against Israel.
Text

www.thepropheticyears.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

And come to think of it, if they wanted to attack the US they could justify it the way the US warmongers justify their wars. "rid the world of tyranny"

If there is a God then I will like to see which side he chooses, sorry to say but Round 1 we win apparently, but Round 2 if people are in the rapture God will leave it to them to sort it out while the left behind will be awakened by it to fend for them selves along with a few natural disasters coming to a place near the Middle East.

As long as America has faith nothing will stop them, as soon as they let go that is it.

I give this point of view because everyone else has said theirs.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Twelver Shi'as cite various references from the Qur'an and reports, or Hadith, from Imam Mahdi and the twelve Shi'a Imams with regard to the reappearance of al-Mahdi who would, in accordance with Allah's command, bring justice and peace to the world by establishing Islam throughout the world. Mahdi is reported to have said: Shi'as believe that Imam al-Mahdi will reappear when the world has fallen into chaos and civil war emerges between the human race for no reason. At this time, it is believed, half of the true believers will ride from Yemen carrying white flags to Makkah, while the other half will ride from Karbala, in Iraq, carrying black flags to Makkah. At this time, Imam al-Mahdi will come wielding Allah's Sword, the Blade of Evil's Bane, Zulfiqar (Arabic: ذو الفقار, ðū l-fiqār), the Double-Bladed Sword. He will also come and reveal the texts in his possession, such as al-Jafr and al-Jamia. Shi'as believe that Jesus will also come (after Imam Mahdi's re-appearance) and follow the Imam Mahdi to destroy tyranny and falsehood and to bring justice and peace to the world.

Notice this sentence from above:

Shi'as believe that Imam al-Mahdi will reappear when the world has fallen into chaos and civil war emerges between the human race for no reason.

From here.

If it happens for no reason, then trying to start a war would be in contradiction to their beliefs.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

If there is a God then I will like to see which side he chooses, sorry to say but Round 1 we win apparently, but Round 2 if people are in the rapture God will leave it to them to sort it out while the left behind will be awakened by it to fend for them selves along with a few natural disasters coming to a place near the Middle East.

As long as America has faith nothing will stop them, as soon as they let go that is it.

Well it's nice to know G-d wears a Yankees cap.

And you people say Iran is evil because of some 12 Iman bs.

Let's go to some foreign land, kill some folks, and ride the Rapture.

This thinking scares me more than any Muslim Mumbo Jumbo.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

All I was doing was pointing out that no defense is infallible. I don't wish for US or Iran deaths, I wish both sides would eat their fill of common sense. Plus, it isn't in the interest of the other countries to invade the US.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Logical interpretation hasn't often stopped fanatics though.

However, to me it seems they don't want to get into a war judging from how they haven't gotten into a war yet. This may be because they are waiting to get a nuke, but I am skeptical about that.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

In my view of god he wouldn't take any side. Deism and all that. Not like either side could be considered the good guys anyways
edit on 15-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

Logical interpretation hasn't often stopped fanatics though.

However, to me it seems they don't want to get into a war judging from how they haven't gotten into a war yet. This may be because they are waiting to get a nuke, but I am skeptical about that.

I am not skeptical at all. The US secretary of defense has said they are not making one, the IAEA has found no evidence of the "nuke building" and Iran has said they are not making one. The "enemy" says they don't and aren't making one, the "good guys" say they are not making one, and the "impartial 3rd party" says they have no evidence. It really is a no-brainer at this point.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Oh, I meant skeptical that the are making a nuke

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

From here. If it happens for no reason, then trying to start a war would be in contradiction to their beliefs.

........................which is why they are going to such trouble to provoke Israel/US into attacking them first - ie they are then the victims of an unprovoked attack - and everything they do subsequently is justified retaliation

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by The time lord

Well it's nice to know G-d wears a Yankees cap.

And you people say Iran is evil because of some 12 Iman bs.

Let's go to some foreign land, kill some folks, and ride the Rapture.

This thinking scares me more than any Muslim Mumbo Jumbo.

My idea is leave it to God to do the work in his own way, but if America had to go in he would still probably find a way to stop your country having the same outcome as to those who they fight, example Iraq will not do the same damage as what America did.

You could say that places like Iran kill their own people by law over trivial things and lacks global tolerance of the diversity of people.

While Americans as a social people kill each other in the street over who gets the first sale item for christmas in the shops while the laws are quite tolerant.

It feels more like a war of prayers, if Americans as a people pray maybe God will defend them even when they are wrong, where as Iran will probably still end up in pieces and their prayers were never heard in the process anyway as the final outcome if that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Before making condescending moronic remarks, a little research might help you.

This is a system that is currently in the works. However, we have defensive missiles paired with early warning satellites that provide us with great comfort in the meantime.

It sounds like you are the moron. If hundreds of nukes are launched simultaneously only a percentage of those can probably be intercepted and destroyed before they impact the usa or some other nato country. It does not matter how well the system functions because even if a few ICBMS impact major cities we are talking millions dying instantly.

The russians and chineese are not to be messed with for sure. They may lack in ufo technology but the numbers game sometimes overpowers the best technology one can have. You are misleading people with nonsense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join