It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

THE ORIGINAL TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST:

The term Christianity may denote the whole of knowledge imparted by the Creator to people — during the entire history of human existence on Earth — through His Messengers Who are called in different languages by the names Messiah, Christ, Avatar.
However, historically it happened so that this term denotes the Teachings about the Path to Perfection which were given to us by Jesus Christ.
Unfortunately the Teachings of Jesus were many times reduced and perverted due to people’s ignorance, and quite often were turned from Christianity — into anti-Christianity, though called by the same name.
The examples of this are: the “Holy” Inquisition; the Crusades and other kinds of predatory wars launched by “Christian” countries; instilling of hatred, aggression, incredible cruelty toward “infidels” — under the banner of “fighting for the ‘holy’ faith”…
That is why the true Teachings of Jesus Christ have to be distinguished from certain beliefs which are called sometimes “the true Christianity”…
… This site describes how the spiritual Path was and is understood by Jesus Christ, His closest Disciples-Apostles, and some of the spiritual Adepts Who fully realized Jesus’ Teachings.
… The spiritual Path consists of steps.
The first step implies receiving the knowledge about what God is, what the Evolution of the Universal Consciousness is, what constitutes the meaning of human life and how to realize it in the best way.
The second step consists in aligning one’s ethical qualities with the righteousness suggested to us by God.
The third step is work on oneself with the use of esoteric meditative techniques with the purpose of developing oneself as a soul, consciousness — up to that level where one becomes capable of knowing directly the non-incarnate Divine Representatives of the Creator and the Creator Himself, and then — merging with Him.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Could you please show me what Gospel and chapter and verse this is from?

Do you understand there is a world outside of your bible?

Just for a second, try to close your bible, and open your mind......

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

In response to your claims that the God of Christians is really a dragon.. I thought you might want to read what the book of revelations had to say about the red dragon, and who it represents, and how that dragon fought against the woman who was clothed with the son and gave birth to a child .

Here is my vision of the Woman......
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

I had a vivid vision about the Woman, and I will relate it here.
In the vision I saw the Sun grow with wild abandon, and began to throw off plasma streams toward Earth. I saw the electronic/magnetic field that protects Earth begin to collapse, and the surface begin to burn. At the same time I saw a beautiful woman, heavy with child, and she had a crown of stars and was like the lady in Revelations. Chasing her was a very large Dragon, and the Dragon was spitting fire from it's mouth at the woman. The lady screamed in pain, but was suddenly taken by the hand and led away from the beast. Then I saw Earth again, and by now it was really on fire, the plasma from the Sun was consuming it. Then I saw that a very large craft, bigger that Earth by several times, and saucer shaped, begin to tow planet Earth away from the Sun. The course I saw plotted was to the Pleiades System. Then I again saw the woman, but this time she was being cared for, and was no longer in danger from the Dragon.

The Dragon is Christianity/Islam, and the Woman is the rest of us on Earth, trying to escape from the Draco, who are running everything from behind the scenes, including your Church. They want our souls, and for some, they already have them. You have fun in your Afterlife, I know I will.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I thought you were this biblical scholar gabby? Why are secular people always asked to provide chapter and verse, and yet when we post quotes taken right out of the Bible, people say we are making it up, or took it out of context. I could show you easy enough, but why don't you look it up instead?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by 547000

We don't know. ......

Thats what I thought.

Thanks for your opinion.

Stop ignoring the rest of someone's post. If you truly seek God you will find Him.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

If I find him, will he save me from his followers?

Some of those people are really out there.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I thought you were this biblical scholar gabby? Why are secular people always asked to provide chapter and verse, and yet when we post quotes taken right out of the Bible, people say we are making it up, or took it out of context. I could show you easy enough, but why don't you look it up instead?

I have never said I was a biblical scholar, but I know enough to know when someone is totally twisting the words of Christ, and the apostles..such as you did by saying Paul is the one who ordered all to get circumcised.

The fact is what I quoted was never said by Christ in the bible, which is what I was trying to point out to wildtimes.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The Dragon is Christianity/Islam, and the Woman is the rest of us on Earth, trying to escape from the Draco, who are running everything from behind the scenes, including your Church. They want our souls, and for some, they already have them. You have fun in your Afterlife, I know I will.

You have no idea what the after life really holds for you autowrench..I'm hoping and praying with all my heart you will receive the mercy of Christ before you totally sell your soul to lies.

The woman in revelations was the virgin Mary.. and she did escape with the child Jesus for a little over 3 years, when a decree was sent out to have every new born male slaughtered, by those who were under the influence of the red dragon.

Again.. it shows how much under the influence of the liar you are under, if you can actually twist the words of revelations around to mean what you want them to mean..

Jesus loves you very much autowrench, don't let His death on the cross for you be in vain.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The fact is what I quoted was never said by Christ in the bible...............

OK, so are you just making up verses now?

or are you writing your own version of the bible?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Do you understand there is a world outside of your bible?

Just for a second, try to close your bible, and open your mind......

I open my mind and heart every day in prayer vogon..

I also ask my guardian angel , and St Michael to protect me from ideas and thoughts that are not of God...though I admit I stumble and fall at times, and am constantly in need of the grace of Christ .

Feel free to open your mind to what you want vogon, I am free, for the time being anyhow, to open my mind to what I feel is truth.

The spirit of discernment tells me quite clearly not to trust anyone who tells me to close the Holy Bible, and to open my mind.

You go your way, and let me go my way.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The fact is what I quoted was never said by Christ in the bible...............

OK, so are you just making up verses now?

or are you writing your own version of the bible?

Do you have comprehension problems as well... What I quoted from wildtimes post, and asked where it was from in the bible... ISN'T in the bible..get it vogon?

It was a reply to autowrench..not you.. so quit sticking your nose into it , if you can't understand what it is about.
edit on 24-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

edit on 24-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

...... so quit sticking your nose into it.....

Wow, how christian of you.

This is still a discussion forum isnt it?

I understand now why you dont know the golden rule.

Its not in the gabby version of the bible is it.

edit on 24-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

There are many false teachings of Christ out there.. A link to the site you obtained this from would be helpful in showing you how it is false..instead of just cherry picking what you think can go without refute, but leaving out the rest of it, which is blatantly contradictory to the words of Christ in the bible.

Link please.. thank you... and then I will get back to you on it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

...... so quit sticking your nose into it.....

Wow, how christian of you.

This is still a discussion forum isnt it?

I understand now why you dont know the golden rule.

Its not in the gabby version of the bible is it.

edit on 24-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

When you start practicing this golden rule yourself vogon.. then you can point your finger..

You have told me countless times to mind my own business..and you clearly did not understand the reference made in the post.

I guess you expect everyone else to follow the golden rule, but you can squash it under your foot whenever you feel the need.

I fail at times vogon, especially when I am baited by a mean spirited childish person pointing fingers at others for actions he does 10 times worse.

But Jesus called a spade a spade, as well as other Holy souls..so I am calling you out on your childish little head games.. because all it does is show your immaturity , and how much you really need to learn the "golden rule" you remind others so much of.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So do you understand what the golden rule is now?

I know it sort of confused you a few days ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So do you understand what the golden rule is now?

I know it sort of confused you a few days ago.

God have mercy on your soul vogon.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The white headline above the quoted text IS A LINK.
Click it.
teachings-of-jesus-christ.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

The white headline above the quoted text IS A LINK.
Click it.

ok.. I have read about 4 links on the page so far, and already christ has told me it is not of Him.

Demons and devils are inhabitants of hell. They can be — according to their previous incarnations — people and animals of various biologic species: monkeys, crocodiles, dogs, rabbits, frogs, etc. Their common feature is that during the last incarnation they enjoyed making harm to other creatures, developed corresponding abilities, and went to hell as a result of this. In this state, God uses them for correcting incarnate people.

The above ^^is all based on reincarnation..

demons and devils are fallen angels.. according to the bible...which oppress some humans, and possess others.

Moreover, nudism may become a special component of spiritual work for those who achieved the guna sattva: it helps to strengthen sattvic qualities in people. They indeed become “like children”, as Jesus preached (Matt 18:3; Mark 10:15; Luke 18:17), — in their open and pure relationships with nature, God, with each other. Sexuality then is replaced by a fond, tender, careful attitude toward each other. This emotional situation is very auspicious for the mergence of subtle and loving consciousnesses with each other and with the Holy Spirit, which is very valuable on the spiritual Path.

Oh..so now Jesus is preaching nudism as a special component of spiritual work?

More lies.. from this link on the page you provided..

I could go into many more of these links..but I knew from the get go they were not real teachings of Christ, but just reading what I have, affirms it..

*sighs*..I will continue to keep you in my prayers .

Through the sorrowful passion of His son may God have mercy on us ..and on the whole world.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Keep in mind, I did not say I believed the page, or what it says.

I was merely pointing out someone else's point of view. I found bits of it that spoke sense to me, and a whole lot of it that did not.....just like......
ermmm.....
Just like the Bible!! Some of it speaks sense; a lot of it does not.

I had done a search for "what jesus really taught" -- and that page popped up (among many).
I thought it might be of interest to you, so I linked it!

Oh, and also today, I looked up the New International Version of the Bible; that mighty work that the 115 scholars of ancient languages have worked so hard to translate into modern English. It is updated regularly, and claims to have tossed out whole bunches of previous "versions" of the Bible.

But you know what?

THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These Scriptures are copyrighted by the Biblica, Inc.™ and have been made available on the Internet for your personal use only. Any other use including, but not limited to, copying or reposting on the Internet is prohibited. These Scriptures may not be altered or modified in any form and must remain in their original context. These Scriptures may not be sold or otherwise offered for sale.

These Scriptures are not shareware and may not be duplicated.

So here is yet another version. BUT, it is NOT SHAREWARE.
Now I know that there are plenty of people who would take the words of this new version and modify and alter them and take them out of their original context....and certainly some have already done that.

That is the problem with ANY version of the Bible. It has been modified, altered, taken out of context, twisted and manipulated so much that it has resulted in no fewer than 43,000 different sects, all of whom fight amongst themselves and claim they have the TRUTH.

Interesting that the authors are not interested in "spreading the word" according to them, without recompense. The translation is not to be duplicated; nor shared.

It doesn't take much of a leap to see $$ behind that, eh?

I've said before: Until someone translates the original into English; and then someone ELSE who knows the original language, but HAD NO PART in the translation to English, takes the New Improved version and translates it BACK into the ancient languages...and the two original-language results are IDENTICAL,
I consider ALL translations to be untrustworthy translations. Even if they do this successfully, I would STILL reserve the right to BELIEVE it or not, according to my best judgment.

edit on 24-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join