It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If anyone wants to they can google the roots of the word HOLY and find out exactly where it comes from. Its not good... Like the fusion of Sun worship for this 25th day by Constantine, also too were many other fusions of religions into Christianity. The word Holy is an imposter for the word "QadUWsha" or translated in English as "Set Apart". Spirit is the word they use for RUWach and so together it is actually QadUWsha RUWach in the AbraYAn Language of our Savior YaHuW of which there are Seven QadUWsha RUWach's who surround the throne of our Savior as listed in Scripture.

YAH Bless!
edit on 12/25/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
When you read the codings they put in the religions, you could walk away and think everything is dark, and that in every mans heart throughtout history, there was never spiritual connections, daily miracles, gratitude, joy and sense of Family, that they didn't pray for one another, or for their ailing families, friends and communities. That it was only a dark side plot, and nothing else.

WELL, THEY DID. And no matter how many tyrants spoil the pudding or how many bullies plant weeds amongst the corn, there is NO WAY that one can ever assume that the Spirit that people pray in, and to, is not in their minds, the Highest Love and Goodness in the Reality and the truth, and that is What they intend, and What they mean. And that is ALL THAT COUNTS. No, they didn't ruin my pudding, thank you very much. All they do is reveal their own delusions and distortions and they wear them, they ALONE wear them.

The Holy Spirit, is to me, the SPIRIT OF PEACE AND LOVE, the CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, CHRIST YESHUA, the SPIRIT THAT UNITES ALL GOOD FAMILY ABOVE IN UNITY AND COMPASSION AND EVEN TELEPATHY AND THE UNIVERSAL UNDERSTANDING!

And I give thanks, praise, appreciation, gratitude to the Goodness watching over, who interacts on our behalf, even when we don't ask, who is only Filled With The Good Spirit of Love and Teamwork, and Help Your Neighbour, and often overlooked and unappreciated, for all the work and daily miracles that occurs.

Thank You So Much, there are no words to my gratitude. Amen. (and that is uncoded AMEN, so be it, according my heart's definition!)

And for the prayers, and the miracle in my family, for my chidlren's father, who was diabetic, going blind and very distraught, for the miracle of the cure and the job, and giving him the chance to caretake and care for his own elderly father and his children. THANK YOU, so much for upgrading him in his need, and for prayers answered for others as well!

Prayers work, pouring out your heart works Have Faith. By the way, definitions of Family are less important, for the Highest Love and Goodness is That, and the Good Family is often your family on the other side, Angel-Ets, and ETs!

edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join