It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok
Wow. All THREE illuminati work there in a double wide trailer!!
Ouch. And yet, probably accurate.

Looks like I may have taken this a bit too seriously….
Ya think?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Stockholm syndrome, amirightm?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you very much for this OP. I've been saying to my Wife often anymore "Up is down." and it really is. The more I've kept looking into frankly everything it keeps proving it self more and more true.

And if I can be forgiven for using a Star Wars analogy . For all intents and purposes the empire IS real and it is this Old world order. The sith are REAL . And they have at minimum controlled the world for at least the last 12,000 years from behind the scenes all throughout time right up until this very moment .

So I found myself at a logical crossroads of sorts , if there is a very real Empire and sith, there must be a rebellion and Jedi as well right? The next thought I had was, if there was some group standing against this evil, who would be more vilified , hated or just totally ignored by the powers that be?

Who has been more demonized than the LIGHTBRINGER ,

I'll comment more on this later in the mean time I have some reading to do . Thank you again OP ATS has been lousy of late with "pin-hole astronomers" afraid to look at things from a different point of view.

Up is down.
edit on 11-1-2012 by nukepineisland because: Finishing a thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So am I the only one who thought communist propaganda when reading that site?...

Who has all the power in the world? The People? The elected representatives of the People? Or is it the banks, corporations, bond markets, dynastic families, hereditary monarchs and the super rich?

Answer? - FOLLOW THE MONEY. The flow of money is the flow of power. Dollars are the amoral units of power and are overwhelmingly held by the amoral (or indeed immoral) super rich. The closer you are to the money flow, the more you can divert into your own pockets, hence the incredible wealth of bankers.

Money is a "proximity phenomenon" - the closer you are to its source, to its flow, the better. So, the rich ENSURE they are in closest proximity, while the ordinary people find themselves very far away. Those who are furthest of all from the money require State hand-outs, charity or must beg.

1% (the rich) command and 99% (the poor) obey. Isn't it time for genuine People Power rather than the fake version served up by dumbocracy? Then the People must take the money of the rich - or we'll be their slaves forever. In this time of global financial meltdown, anyone who does not advocate a vast and unprecedented redistribution of wealth from the rich to the People is an Enemy of the People. Any defence of the rich is an attack on the People. The Old World Order is dead. It's time to push it into its grave.

Free market capitalism has demonstrated that the market controls the economic and hence political agenda. Who and what constitutes the market? What is the market's purpose? Who elected any of the participants in the market? What are the political affiliations of these participants? How wealthy are they?

These people are scum and it's time they were swept away by the people's righteous anger, just as they were in the French and Russian Revolutions.

Can anyone seriously believe that five hundred years from now, humanity will still be operating under capitalist democracy with the top 1% controlling almost half of the wealth of the world? Capitalist democracy WILL be replaced. The only question is what will replace it. The solution does not lie in democracy. Democracy has failed decisively and irrevocably. Free market capitalism has failed decisively and irrevocably.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
[First off, I am not an advocate of this website. In fact I haven't even read its contents yet. I am merely responding on the title and what is written in the OP.]

I have always believed there to be two factions vying for the direction of current that pushes mankind; the “True” Christians and The Illuminati.
The true Christians would convert the world to one form of Christianity or another, they would do away with anyone who didn’t bow before “God” or Christ, and in the end they would destroy all world history or culture that conflicted with their personal beliefs. For them, their NWO would make the Gospels ubiquitous in creed, or they would kill anyone who got in their way.

On the flip side:

The Illuminati would also do away many religions, specifically the Abrahamic works, as they condemn and cause more turmoil and imbalance than any paganistic beliefs ever could. They would return humanity to a spiritual race, guided by science into new frontiers, new worlds, new technology, new medicines, and immortality, unlike the advocates of Abraham’s God who would hold us stagnant until doom found us helpless.

I use to be the greatest soapbox speaker against the illuminati, but once you cast away your archaic notions of “evil” and beliefs in fairytales, you can truly understand the strength and wisdom of true enlightenment.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have always condemned knowledge. Even the genesis story’s main theme is trust in “god” and dare not seek out wisdom for yourself.
I believe that metaphor was the first act of evil committed against man by the church, the first strike against the pagans in the world who were pushing forward with medicines, science, and knowledge of the universe. Other acts were to take any gods or ideas that pushed light, knowledge, enlightenment, or spiritual evolution and rename them; Lucifer, Satans, Devils, Liars, Deceivers. Take a look at the science and tech that has pushed mankind forward in the past centuries. Look at home many times these advances have been deemed evil or wrong by the church even though they save lives, promote forward momentum, or make "God" obsolete.

Five centuries ago the world was flat according to the church, while Irish and Asian Pagans were already circling the globe on ships. Why is that? Apothecaries were seen as witches, and evildoers as they were trying to heal and save lives. Anything that was beyond the written law of “God” was considered heresy, and the convicted were burned alive, drowned in lakes, or were hung.

If God is real, the greatest threat to him/her/it, wouldn’t be the Devil, it would knowledge. With knowledge, God is no longer necessary. Knowledge removes god’s power. Or maybe god, in a deity sense, never existed at all, and was created by men to stunt intelligence, to create slaves of men and their children, and their children, till the end of time. Why would a god create beings purely for the sake of being worshipped? Is God that insecure?

No. I don’t believe the Illuminati are here to enslave mankind under a New World Order. I believe their version of a New World Order would set us free.

Unleash mankind’s potential.

How many people have felt things are upside down, that what is supposed to be good feels evil, and what is suppose to be evil seems right? How many wars have been fought for Christ, or atrocities to uphold the laws of the Abrahamic faiths? How many wars have been waged by the followers of enlightenment?

The only mention of a "devil" in the Old Testament is in Isaiah 14:12.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations."

The only problem with this passage is; it was in reference to a fallen Babylonian king, not an angel. The other problem is that in the original Hebrew version, the passage doesn't mention the king by name at all. The name "Lucifer", which is Latin, not Hebrew (which should be your first clue to some wrong doing) was added in by Christian scribes. The name Lucifer is actually a reference to the morning star (known better know as Venus).

Lucifer as a name comes from the Latin lucem ferre, which tranlates into bringer, or bearer, of light.

In Judaism there is no Hell, neither is there a devil. These are Christian creations, designed to frighten people into their faith, likely for the purposes of filling pews for monetary purposes, and not for actual faith-based reasons.

I'm not writing this to sway anyone's opinions or faith, but I will say that more evil has been done in this world in the name of God than has been done in the name of spreading knowledge and understanding; however, how you choose to live is up to you.

edit on 11-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

About the threads being deleted: ATS has little interest in the context of conspiracies, provided they follow their set T&C, and garner advertising revenue. If a thread is deleted it is usually related to copyright, or something of that nature. Unless it's something ridiculous like the GLF threads, then it will be deleted based on content, but that's rare with the invention of the Skunkworks forum.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Illuminati serve their master Lucifer. Lucifer's name means "light bringer" but the only knowledge he brings you is the knowledge that youre damned for believing him.

He can take his forbidden fruit and choke on it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The Illuminati are perhaps the most mis-understood group on the planet, they are also one of the most maligned. And, unfortunately, folks like you come along and do them no favors. You attempt to show that they are the "good guys", yet you use absolutely no material from either the Illuminati or the O.T.O. (the O.T.O. is the "parent" Order).

The websites you give links to are not in anyway associated with the Illuminati, nor do they speak to the true nature of the Illuminati. They are infact a poorly developed smoke screen, for what I won't speculate.

In ay case, what is currently going around about the Illuminati (the REAL Illuminati) is all fabrication and failed understanding. All of you need too understand; the Illuminati, along with the O.T.O., as well as my Order are "Secret Societies". This does not make us evil, it makes us secret. We are the holders of ancient knowledge and "secrets" that are best looked after by people with the basic intelligence to fully understand and use it.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

This is all mental mustur ation until solid definitions of who and what is/are the illuminati are given. Until then everything is highly zpeculative.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well ive just read some of the stuff on that website and im shocked, to the point of id quite like to give who ever wrote it a piece of my mind! For all women out there this is what the "illuminati " aparantly think of us!!

To be interested in conspiracy theories, you have to be prepared for conflict. Them and Us. The Enemy. You have no desire to "relate" to those oppressing you. It is impossible for other-directed people - women in particular - to be attracted to conspiracy theories. They would rather go shopping.

And there is more...

In many ways, women are the key to overthrowing the Old World Order. Tragically, they are the least likely to care about the tyranny of the OWO. They are shopaholics and gossip addicts, and no conceivable threat to the OWO. Which is exactly as the OWO planned. One of the Illuminati's main missions is to make women wake up.

this is from your link..
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...(1267783).htm
So all women would rather go shopping would they....What kind of neadertal type of thinking is this???

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by valkyrie7

How do you know there is an enemy?

When you construct an enemy that is invisible and separate from you, you open it to become whatever evils you desire.

This usually makes 99% of what you think about them false.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is a strong possiblity. It might not be the illuminati per say, it might simply be old money vs new money, but it's felt like for a long time that something is holding back these people from doing everything they've wanted to do. The old world order, by it's very definition, is about slavery, kings, queens and emperors. The ultra rich. The eugenics. That hatred of our species. And a new world order, created by those with good intentions, is what we eventually must do to advance past our primitive national borders and war-like society. That's truth.

However, the idea of a new world order is seen as more of the same old world order. Basically, we need a new world order but it can't be created by the same people running the old world order. This article hold truth, I'm just not sure the illuminati are good guys.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by valkyrie7

How do you know there is an enemy?

When you construct an enemy that is invisible and separate from you, you open it to become whatever evils you desire.

This usually makes 99% of what you think about them false.

Sounds like the war on terror doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Heres the link to the website of the guy who created illuminati news.

wespenre.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

Continuation of modern day witch hunts.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Illuminati NWO = Totalitarian Technocracy, not a good thing in any reality. What was it Spock said "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one" well these dudes (Illuminati Scum) have it backwards to be sure!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks for the link to the webpage.
Very interesting and I am reading now and will continue.
The page is bookmarked

Have to say that meritocracy and freedom is the best way to go.

What I do not understand is that allot of the people (politicians) in the OWO are promoting the NWO...
How does that work with the Illuminati if they now are against the OWO, are they against the people whom infact are promoting for them?
Or is it two different NWO in the loop, fighting against each other, to be the winning one?
The Illuminati NWO against the PTB NWO?

When reading more I can see a lot of contradictions in the texts.
Is it tests or codes or just different people of slightly different views writing the texts.
edit on 11-1-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I personally disagree, the Illuminati are definitely the bad guys.

They are trying to clean up this world for their fellow elite, not for our own good.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks for the link to the webpage.
Very interesting and I am reading now and will continue.
The page is bookmarked

Have to say that meritocracy and freedom is the best way to go.

What I do not understand is that allot of the people (politicians) in the OWO are promoting the NWO...
How does that work with the Illuminati if they now are against the OWO, are they against the people whom infact are promoting for them?
Or is it two different NWO in the loop, fighting against each other, to be the winning one?
The Illuminati NWO against the PTB NWO?

I think the PTB NWO is basically the same as the OWL but on a global scale and the Illuminati NWO is, by the way this website is defining it, the way that we need to move on past the OWL. Freedom from the circus that is modern society. The top 1% playing the rest of us like clowns as we play their stupid little games fighting over bread crumbs.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

In many ways it seems like it always in the end just is a mind-game.

If the NWO would be free technology, medicine, food, water, housing, transportation, entertainment etc for everyone, would that be some kind of good communism?
If everyone on Earth had all they needed to live a good life, that would not be to bad. But till, would there not be some richer/more powerful people in charge in this NWO.
And if not, perhaps that is only how it would look here on Earth, and in reality the controlling power are so far beyond the masses ability to grasp the situation, that everyone still are being used but just in a new way.
Perhaps the controlling power have gotten access to a Stargate program and left Earth only to use it resources and leave the rest of Humans behind.
And this time, leaving humans in awe of all this new free technology, medicine, food, etc, but still, humans on Earth would be so far away from the real truth and what really can be done with the options that really exists.

All an all, perhaps just the usual curtain in front of what really is.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join