It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredibly Strange Phenomena in Knoxville Tennessee Right Now (teus,10-1-12 4am)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PanJammi

Any chance you have a source to this info? It doesn't have to be a web page or even a book or news report where you learned this, but you obviously got this idea from somewhere in particular.

Can you please let me know where you heard this, as a source where I can check it out? If you heard it from a friend, just tell me that even. I would also like you to tell me why you believe that what you state is indeed the truth of the matter.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I Live in Sydney Australia and i have also heard these rumbling noises in the middle of the night on different days for the last few weeks.....it seems to be happening in other parts of the country aswell as friends in other states have heard the same noises

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Hi Sub. Truth!!

I have considered it's origin could possibly be located in the sky, but in a different idea than an other worldly information frequency stream.

I have entertained the idea that it could be related to intense and directed heating of the upper atmosphere, which may cause a massive rugh of air, upwards, filling in the space where the super heated high atmosphere air rushed away from...

I suppose that is possible, but I like to think that is just a fun idea to fantasize about

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

WOW, you poor people I can't imagin what this must be like, there are so many of you reporting these noises above and below it's pretty scary.

There was one member on here who uploaded the drilling sounds that were coming from below his house, I downloaded it, and boy was it loud, a continuase drilling you certainly would not be able to sleep with that kind of row going on all night, whatever they are doing is disgraceful, and I'm so frigging mad at the world right now.

Our thoughts are with you all, you can be assured of that, God bless you all who are suffering with these interferances in your lives right now!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alienninja

That is great to know! It seems to be heard all around the world.

I also find it strange that these are not localized reports. When you see someone reporting the phenomena in one region, you may very well hear of other reports of the same type of event, from all different parts of the world, as if the noise is linked together somehow.

Maybe it is Mother Earth herself causing the noises, that could explain why the reports give the impression of a related event.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by missiongal

Thank you for your sentiments missiongal!!

Thankfully it doesn't persist for such a long period of time that it becomes so annoying that I can't stand it.

Just wish we could have some real answer confirmed.

There are several good ideas out there, but it would be good to have it unquestionably identified

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alienzombie666

I have to say I Ican not prove you wrong about those suspicions. It literally could be what you describe or many other things.

To think that it is a valid possibility that such construction is taking place right under our nose..... I mean our feet, and we are not being informed or given any real evidence of where this comes from.

I think if it continues and even picks up intensity or becomes more prevalent, that those who know the source may be squeezed into releasing the information - if they have such info

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Thank you for those verses, they could be very telling, if there is any real correlation between the verses and the event itself.

I wonder if this has anything to do with energy shift that is the topic of a current ATS thread, by the ATS member, 'ICEKOHLD'?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MissE

If you are like me, then you may believe that most, if not all, claimed 'coincidence' hold no water and coincidence itself may be imaginary altogether.

What direction do you live in from KnoxVegas (Knoxville, TN) toward NC, GA, KY, or Missouri?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by packro

removed irrelevant post...

I posted in response to a member who was not talking or asking me the relative question I replied to...
edit on 11-1-2012 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I'll will definitely check into it, I certainly believe it could easily be a weather related, I just have no idea what type of weather phenomena could produce such an event. I have seen many different sorts of weather over the years... then again, I am no meteoroligist

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thanks for the idea.

I would also have to say that I firmly believe that this is not a type of thunder. I do wish I could have you guys here with me to experience the event. I think that would eliminate much of the speculation about thunder or fracking.

Believing that, I still can not be certain you are incorrect.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

yes!! that is exactly what it sounds like!!

I didn't use that example much, because I was not certain how to explain that noise or even if everyone hears that noise when yawning.

You can produce the sound without yawning, but I don't know how to describe the process. You flex the top of your throat in the rear of your mouth?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

Thanks for the info. There are many caves in this area. In fact, there is one that runs from the Sevierville Pike area of south knoxville and meads quarry all the way to Seymour, just behind the Seymour High School.

As plausible as any other idea ventured so far, but I have a gut feeling telling me that is was not that.

Some reason I keep getting the feeling as if the noise was coming from the sky, but recalling the traits of the sound I can't be certain whether the origins are in the sky, in the Earth, natural, or man made

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

esteay81 did you see my post back on page 4? Weird booms and shaking was happening just off Pellissippi Parkway back in Sept. I linked 2 of the news stories on it.

As I mentioned in that post I have feel small shakes for over a year. I live so close to ORNL I would not be surprised if it was underground tunneling. (read a book on it once, really made me wonder!) I have also heard the sky noise. Back in June, it happened twice in one day.

I wish you luck on figuring this noise and shakes out. Any chance you live near any of the water ways?

OiO

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Hi There Nyiah! and thanks for the attached noise file.

I can say that it was similar to that noise, but on a more grand scale and intensity. Maybe the recent noise I heard, just a short time ago, was in fact some sort of thunder.

Thinking back, it does remind me a bit of an electrical charge jumping from one conductor to another. Possible example would be statis electricity when you walk on capet and touch metal afterwards, but exponentially louder and encompassing

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo! great to hear your experience here. I hope everything is going well over on 'Stargates are real!' and you are learning more valuable info everyday.

I believe you described an event that sounds very very similar to what I experienced here. I had the feeling that it was a thorough and was penetrating everything, from the air to the Earth and all things in between.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Hi oneisone. Sorry I didn't reply to your earlier post, I left for work and then for sleep and when I returned the thread had exploded on me, so I haven't been able to actually go through the pages, which is what I am about to do, but I wanted to answer the most recent quickly, since those recent posters are probably still online..

You are not far from me on Pellissippi Parkway. My literal location is in Rockford/Seymour area, near heritage High School, but closer to Seymour.

I believe we are experiencing the same thing, but can't be certain, because I don't recall the Sept event. It is neat to see the news stories on this. one of the ATS mods posted a story covering these events. That particular article was writtedn back in .... 2007!! show that is a good indicator of atleast how long this sound has been plaguing our home town

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Sounds "possibly" like one of those tunnel borer machines that are used in the making of underground bases. They are usually secret, so nobody would have alerted you to its construction.

They are called DUMB's (Deep Underground Military Bases,)

I would SO not be surprised.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ok.....this post is getting a little too out there for me..

I'm a environmental consultant with a background in geology and have worked on a number of large "dig" sites and have done drilling oversight on hundreds of bedrock monitoring wells.

Let's start considering some more likely, practical explanations for these phenomena you're reporting.

First off, I would contact your state USGS branch. They are pretty on-point with suspected earthquakes tremors and are very responsive (they live for this $#&*). Many times a recordable earthquake occurs, there are dozens or even hundreds of "mini-quakes" both before and after the event, sometimes lasting weeks. This is probably what you are experiencing.

Also, I've done some drilling down in your neck of the woods (Shepherdsville, KY - CSX Derailment). From what I recall, your lithology is karst limestone. Very weak, soft rock with large pockets of water (sinkholes occur when these voids are exposed at surface). This type of rock isnt really a good conductor, so I would say it's safe to rule out any kind of well or frac drilling causing this, unless it's within less than a quarter mile from your house.

And this discussion concerning the underground tunnels/cities spanning the US is pretty funny, I'll give some of you that. Remember what a $hitshow the "Big Dig" was in Boston? Well that was a 3.5 mile tunnel that took 11 years, 20 billion dollars, and thousands upon thousands of workers. I'm not going to even begin getting into the logistics it would take to tunnel "7 km a day" as someone else on this thread suggested. But if you really did have a gigantic tunnel being drilled below your house, you'd have one telltale sign - 1. Everyone's potable well would be dewatered, as the tunnel would intersect them.
edit on 11-1-2012 by dtrock78 because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join