edit on 10-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Chadwickus
Because, we are a bit busy, hanging out on ATS.
I was lazy, so I didn't go outside to look.
There are a couple car alarms sounding as I type.
Magnitude 2.2 - EASTERN TENNESSEE
2012 January 08 01:11:16 UTC
* Scientific & Technical
* This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
* Sunday, January 08, 2012 at 01:11:16 UTC
* Saturday, January 07, 2012 at 08:11:16 PM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones
Location 35.753°N, 84.048°W
Depth 19.4 km (12.1 miles)
Region EASTERN TENNESSEE
* 7 km (4 miles) W (273°) from Maryville, TN
* 7 km (5 miles) E (92°) from Friendsville, TN
* 8 km (5 miles) S (181°) from Louisville, TN
* 26 km (16 miles) SSW (201°) from Knoxville, TN
* 224 km (139 miles) N (8°) from Atlanta, GA
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 0.7 km (0.4 miles); depth +/- 1.2 km (0.7 miles)
Parameters NST= 13, Nph= 24, Dmin=16 km, Rmss=0.1 sec, Gp=140°,
M-type=duration magnitude (Md), Version=A
* Southeast U.S. Seismic Network
Event ID se010801a