It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are wrong about Iran.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Iran is a bunch of towel heads that think they are tougher and more relevant than they are. They are not a world power, they will be smashed in a couple of months, if not weeks. The sad thing here is....we need to stop spreading"democracy" like we do...some people don't like it or want it....weird as that sounds.

I'm not a big fan of humans telling other humans how to live...I am Libertarian and how I choose to live is my choice so F*ck off....but...by going in, smashing a country and then saying 'well you are free now" is not a great thing to do.

Yes...we have become the most powerful military in the world...we have within our capacity to kill the entire world a couple of time....does that in itself not bother people? Why would you ever want to rise to that position? I really don't want to kill people...nor do I want to be killed...I just want to live my life and provide a good future for my kids and grand-kids...and I would prefer no one had to die to accomplish that.

How exactly are they a "bunch of towel heads that think they are tougher and more relevant than they are"?
They are, according to them, trying to develop nuclear power, not nuclear weapons. Israel, US, and others have a problem with it. Is Iran being stupid by not allowing the IAEA full access as set out in the NPT? Damn straight! But, they are not developing nuclear weapons, as lack of proof would seem to suggest.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

, you havent learned yet .... have you .... *cough*

Forget something , did we ?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

Anything relevant at all?
Or still going to continue on?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I say, as long as they are in adherence to the terms and conditions of the treaty...we leave them alone. Who are we to say how they can produce electricity. Aside from that, yes, they probably are developing weapons...and why wouldn't they? They are surrounded by nations that have nuclear capability...it's the best deterrent in the world...you blow me up, I blow you up....stupid,... but effective.

What would happen if Israel nuked them? well...a lot of things would happen....none good....

I agree with Ron Paul about this issue and the new sanctions...we are being a bully and have some kind of fascination with them...we need to let it go...things need to go down as they go...if Israel and Iran go to war....who cares? I don't...Israel would kick their butts and it would be done....we need to stay out of this crap...this whole idea that Israel is "God's chosen people" is a religious thing and should not be controlling our foreign policy....separation of church and state...remember that? If Israel goes to war, so they go...that is their choice and we need to tell them "whatever you decide to do is ON YOU""..."we will not participate...period.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65

I say, as long as they are in adherence to the terms and conditions of the treaty...we leave them alone. Who are we to say how they can produce electricity. Aside from that, yes, they probably are developing weapons...and why wouldn't they? They are surrounded by nations that have nuclear capability...it's the best deterrent in the world...you blow me up, I blow you up....stupid,... but effective.

What would happen if Israel nuked them? well...a lot of things would happen....none good....

I agree with Ron Paul about this issue and the new sanctions...we are being a bully and have some kind of fascination with them...we need to let it go...things need to go down as they go...if Israel and Iran go to war....who cares? I don't...Israel would kick their butts and it would be done....we need to stay out of this crap...this whole idea that Israel is "God's chosen people" is a religious thing and should not be controlling our foreign policy....separation of church and state...remember that? If Israel goes to war, so they go...that is their choice and we need to tell them "whatever you decide to do is ON YOU""..."we will not participate...period.

They aren't following the treaty. Many other countries aren't following it to the letter either, but, Iran is playing a very dangerous game. I don't think any country should have nukes, but, I also believe that if one country has them, they can't tell another not to. Ron Paul is amazing and if he doesn't get elected, I believe the American people will look even more foolish than when they voted Bush in. (the first time he wasn't elected).

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Most of the tension in Iran is due to the current build up of the inevitable war with Iran which is no secret any longer.
I would be a little worked up and p*ssed off too if i knew that some big bullies were coming to invade us.

The problem we (the U.S.) have with Iran, and every other Middle Eastern country, is that we're in it! If we get the hell out, then we don't bother them and they don't bother us. We HAVE to start leading the world by example, not by force or influence.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by DJMSN

The leaders of Iran constantly refer to the USA as "the great Satan" and use other such inflammatory language. Is it any wonder that the US might fear an Iranian bomb? Aside from Israel, they obviously consider the US their biggest enemy.

If someone constantly tells you that you are an enemy of theirs, you might worry when they buy a gun.

as you mentioned "the great Satan" I remember something. that statement was from Khomeini 30 years ago. I always wonder why did not he call UK or Israel by these words !
when I studied about freemasonry and the cabala the ancient egypt culture and ... just I fell in a deep thought why are there so many freemasonry symbols in a country (USA) that most of people are catholic. not now but this has a long story in USA. if we could see such huge amount symbols in UK then no one would get amazed.
but you can find no country in this world that has so many such vivid symbols in their political systems more than USA. even many Iranians would argue about the coup against Mosadegh and they blame USA but if we look at history we can see that even this coup was just on behalf of UK !
whenever we track the colonialism of UK we can find freemasonry lodges, are these signs of some sort of colonialism in USA !?
with some googling you can find that UK was behind the formation of Israel by excuse of Germany's genocide, so why should USA be the father of Israel and pay for it !?
everyone think that USA is the big brother of UK, but what if it is inverse. some evidences show that some are misusing the power of USA and have broken into it like parasites.
I wonder in a world that it's order was on behalf of USA why was USA after a new world order ! were the war of Afghanistan and Iraq really on behalf of USA !?
the wars with Syria, Iran, .... on behalf of who are they!? why does not USA attack Saudy Arabia where a minority has a monarchy therein?
are we witnessing a unity of illuminaty, Satanism, Freemasonry and the power of USA to serve those that are hiding behind USA!?
this unity is merciless enough to assassinate Kennedy solely because he ended a war that had nothing for USA !

edit on 6-8-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I agree....I have actually met Iranians, they were very polite and well mannered....they had culture and were down to earth...not insane people. They really impressed me, and that is not so easy in person....

really though, the "down with this or that" chant is just a political thing...they don't trust their government anymore than we do....they leave because of it. The ones I met actually warned me not to believe what was shown because allot of them think their leaders are in bed with their enemies so all sides can stay in power.....

Oh, and two of them I met not too long ago are VERY hot.....lol

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Great post, reminds me of a documentary over irans recent history which i cant seem to track down any more, its well worth a watch though, it talks about US interference in the country and how it has developed and responded to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join