It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I also wonder why our space agency in particular would warn it's employees to be prepared for natural disasters WITH special emphasis to those living along coasts ?

That's what you do in hurricane season.

Government agencies have requirements to cover issues such as safety just like some of the companies I have worked for.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
OMG, I knew there were too suns!!!

When I stare at the sun for long enough I can see it.. It's darker though.... and it burns alot... but its there!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

If she's been looking at the sun straight for 2 years? Then...she's blind.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
if it were real we would all be seeing it as would amature astronomers around the world

end of

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Thank you, this could as easily be photoshopped in. This is not even a satellite image? just a home made video from earth... debunked!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

To all you naysayers out there trying to say this is BS, I feel very badly for you...whats gonna happen when this really shows up? Your all going to be losing it because you dont want to accept that your an ignoramus and that youce been lying to yourself all along and then in the end you WILL die, because the world no longer needs people like you who have slowed our total progression as a species, you who look down at the dirt without realizing there is an endless sky above you. I will pray that you shed your insecurities and grow the #$%& up, its time to be intelligent adults not blind children. This is a goldmine of truth to those who truly understand what is to come during this year!!
edit on 9-1-2012 by MidnightBlue2565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
if she is tracking it for 2 years, then how can she see it all the time, our planet revolves around the sun, this is just a dumb video, done by someone who does not know physics, or still thinks the world is flat...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by n3mesis

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

ROFL
edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

People see the first 2 minutes of BS video and close it down but the important thing is on the end of the vid.

This :

and this :

Ohh Hell lets ADD!! this while we are at it !
!

lookie lookie its not our solar system its this !

Those Darn Anunnaki Worshiping Sumerians ! messing with US Genetically modified Apes Again!

Dam you Dam you all to Hell!

Planet of the apes (1968) ending with 2001: A Space Odyssey Music

Look Another Earth (Movie) is Real

I LOVE ATS!!

edit on 9-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You guys are going to feel pretty silly when earth is devastated by this blue dwarf.

I will be down in the bomb shelter if you need me.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightBlue2565

i believe wormwood/nibiru is going to happen, i just dont believe this very uneducated video. Dont assume its all black and white, many gray area in the field of esoteric/metaphysical research.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I've seen some craptastic utube vids...

that one was up there in craptasticness

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightBlue2565

Where is the proof that this exists? Lens flare is lens flare. If there is a Nibiru up there, then this simply isn't it.

Give some proof that can't be debunked and maybe we'll all take notice. Quit being mad at the people who refuse to blindly follow what the Youtube preacher$ are hocking.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So because you seen it on youtube it must be true right? lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
You guys are going to feel pretty silly when earth is devastated by this blue dwarf.

We won't need you, believe me.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by 46ACE
If there's a bright light source anywhere near the axis of the lense its "lens flare" or an artifact from thesensor "blooming"(saturating).lenses have many glass elements.everytime light passes from one medium to another it is bent ( "refraction")every time light goes from "air space"to glass lens to "airspace" between elements to glass there's chances of some of it bouncing around and creating reflections.

IF there was another stellar massbrown dwarf, ("blue dwarf"? never heard of that one).in our local solar system we are gonna' know it! Our orbit would change noticeably.( immediately) Orbital velocity would Speed up I surmise; something a million astronomers would pick up on as their 100 year old star charts become "in error".

Its gonna' be a loooong year if this"planet-X" crap starts up again...
Nibiru is not coming....
edit on 8-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

These 2 are then very similar lens flairs hah ??

Let me guess you "analyzed" this picture off the internet with what(?)photoshop elements?paintshop pro ?

Not even. She said earlier in the thread that she's using something called photo impact which as far as I can tell is some low budget photo editing software at around $50. Very scientific
I bet all of the NASA guys use it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika

We are sending out fake doomsday videos, when you go into your bomb shelter we brick you in and rob you blind just like the guy that sold you a bomb shelter

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

first I starred Cranial sponge as the most pertient post now I'm starring yours. Dynamic earth changes are some scary features to add to any post for sure. Yikes I'm saying yikes. But I'm not afraid so if this is fear mongering it isn't working. Whatever it is it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by LordDrakula

Sorry, it took me a minute to figure out that you and Manhater were talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy the analysis. LENS FLARE.

edit on 8-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

OK.

Is this from a lens flare ?

and this ? :

- 7 Indonesian Volcanoes on Alert
- Catla active
- Etna active
- Unknown magma pool causing ground uplift in Oregon
- Tornado in India on Sunday, 08 January, 2012
- Winter disappears across portions of the northern hemisphere
- Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano
- Elevated Alert Status at Chile’s Lascar
- El Hierro volcano
- Increased seismic activity seen at Santorini caldera
- A sleeping super-volcano in Germany is showing worrying signs of waking up.

Is this all from a simple lens flare ??? Don't be so naive....

Sorry but BULL and indeed S8*%T This activity is not due to Nibiru if it was EVEN REAL or close enough to cause problems like this it would be causing other problems round the solar system.

YOU people should really get out more!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hello

There was an astronomer that posted really good details of the nibiru during the hype of elenin. He documented it pretty good and after finallizing the timefram of it coming here he pretty much left it alone.

His time frame was around 1 year behind elinin which it will place it here in September 25 or so. His details included photos, grav effects, etc.

I don't know his name but as a researcher myself he did what I would do. he summed up the results, knew that it will cause devastation, and told everyone that he is spending the rest of his time with the family.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The question that I always had was why was our orbit and other planets orbit an elliptical. There has to be some force exerting its own influences on our system otherwise the planets should all have a circular orbit.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join