It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
There was another thread that someone said that after the transistion from the "3 days of darkness" we would have new stars and moons. A big red one and little blue star and few surrounding moons. Maybe the pics are real

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
The lens flare example that I just showed you, it shows a path of a line of site to the lens flare of the light, that is producing the effect of a lens flare. It however, does not show that line of site with that blue image. What that shows, is an outline of an object in the middle, it does not show a path of a line site, to create even such a flare look from a source of light.

So, debunked you and your lens flare theory.

I showed you in black and white, and you have showed me nothing.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I will show you solid proof that there is no object in front or next to the sun. ( please watch all the way through)Here is a video I took using a sony handicam with a very dark infra-red filter screwed to the lens. This did not damage my camera.

edit on 9-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
We're all gonna die!!! Seriously? Another one these? What is it with the Something Coming to Destroy Us crowd? It has already been proven countless times that there's no dwarf star about to pass/hit Earth. She could have at least come up with something new.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
11 pages for lens flares?????

Wow you guys must be bored, its very very clearly lens flares and the effects of pointing a camera directly at the sun.

Mods, close the thread please, its based upon nonsense and camera effects, the only thing crashing towards earth is the IQ of the OP and his friends..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
im sorry people but if this was truely another planet coming towards earth im sorry to say that chemtrail wouldnt do any covering up what so ever.through the day yes chemtails does make the sky look hazed,but at night i can see the stars clear as i can see through an empty glass.plus dont u think that you would be able to spot something that big at night if you can see stars that are even further away from earth than this so called nibiru?for me someone is scare mongering or its a hoax.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think that this woman must be in some sort of cult or something,what a numpty if there was something as big as a planet so close to earth i dont think some how chemtails are going to cover this up do you lol.i mean come on the clouds are thicker than the flamin chemtrails for crying out loud lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

If you were reading, I am not going by the object in the middle of the sun. I am going by that image that was presented at the very end of the video. There are 2 youtube videos that are different colors of the same object.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Nice Public Enemy reference there.

reply to post by ColAngus

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I think you are flogging a dead horse. There is defo no object in front or near the sun.Regards Tarifa

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Not again this Nibiru preaching. There is NO such thing as Nibiru. People say its large and if its coming from Sun, we should see its silhouette against Sun. People often photograph Sun with ISS pass visible. Nibiru would much easier to see as massive objects bend the light. Two massive objects near each other could cause big disturbances in our solar system, but at least I still live here and Moon is at orbit.

Someone should move this thread to HOAX or ATS Skunk Works.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If you say Phage 3 times (similar to Beetlejuice), he will show up and answer all our questions.... Phage, Phage, Phage!!!! Is there a giant object (named Nibiru) coming towards our planet?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Guys, no one is suggesting it is coming STRAIGHT for us, or that its always been exactly between the sun and us.

op and videos are stating its within the sun and our rotation around the sun.
"coming at us" could simply mean it can near us, not necessarily smash into us.

As much as this community loves fear-mongering, the fear-monger haters always tend to jump in with the worst case hypothetical s so to discredit them with the ridiculousness as quick as they can.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

The bad thing about this is that if/when something is really happening, nobody will believe it cause too many people have cried wolf too many thousand times.

And you know what happens when you cry wolf too many times, right? It ends up coming and biting you in the A$$.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It is heading straight for us!

It's called solar wind

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

There is nothing heading toward our planet. There is no Planet X / Nibiru.
all that is heading towards us is the usual.. Dust, Meteoroids,cosmic energy.
Do you think you could stop beating the proverbial dead horse and actually post something worthy of this site??
Guess that would be to much to ask Huh?!?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TRILL

Yea i know, that's what i just said...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As far as the video the Chinese Space Agency video is concerned I do find it interesting ....if they are over the south pole then we would not be able to see this from the Northern Hemisphere....it would be well below our horizon...

But in my emphasis upon the use of cross correlation of evidence...

I wonder about NASA and their recent warnings to "Their NASA Family" ??

I also wonder why our space agency in particular would warn it's employees to be prepared for natural disasters WITH special emphasis to those living along coasts ?

He mentions the recent annual exercise and then states " i became aware of some things that concerned me about our family preparedness..."

Why the emphasis upon natural disaster preparedness and also the references to those living on the coasts in particular ???

Listen to what he says...

What I am asking ALL of you in the NASA Family whether you are on the West Coast...the East Coast....Gulf Coast or even up on the Great Lakes.... Think about the natural disasters that could occur in your area...

He Even mentions the Great Lakes ????
???

Is he hinting at the possibility of another possible Deluge ala Noah's Flood as has occurred in the past ?
Caused by an object in Space that the Space Agency is aware of ?

Everything happens for a reason.....I seriously doubt they would not send this out to all NASA employees if it were not something in which to be concerned about...

You might want to stop wasting time snickering and heed this Head of NASA's Advice ....

I will leave it at that..

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I doubt a few weeks of provisions or heading to the hills would make no difference to your survival. Any large body passing close to earth would cause all sorts of devastation.

Me, I would get a beer, pull up a chair, sit back and watch it all happen. You have got to die sometime!
edit on 9/1/12 by The Asgard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i would think there are enough independent astrologist out there someone would blow the whistle about this big blue star heading directly towards earth, if in fact thats what it was..maybe not though..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by 46ACE
If there's a bright light source anywhere near the axis of the lense its "lens flare" or an artifact from thesensor "blooming"(saturating).lenses have many glass elements.everytime light passes from one medium to another it is bent ( "refraction")every time light goes from "air space"to glass lens to "airspace" between elements to glass there's chances of some of it bouncing around and creating reflections.

IF there was another stellar massbrown dwarf, ("blue dwarf"? never heard of that one).in our local solar system we are gonna' know it! Our orbit would change noticeably.( immediately) Orbital velocity would Speed up I surmise; something a million astronomers would pick up on as their 100 year old star charts become "in error".

Its gonna' be a loooong year if this"planet-X" crap starts up again...
Nibiru is not coming....
edit on 8-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

These 2 are then very similar lens flairs hah ??

Let me guess you "analyzed" this picture off the internet with what(?)photoshop elements?paintshop pro ? What do you think you are seeing?

if the sensor is "saturated":
There is simply no more detail information to gained. It's like your speedometer is maxed out at 120mph...You don't know if you are actually going 123 or 125 or 127.
After"MAXIMUM BRIGHTNESS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no more discrete detail information available. Anything you are seeing is introduced by the process and or equipment.
Then there's digital "aliasing" (Artifacts related to the interaction of the "sampling rate" ( frequencies in inherent in the the digitizing processes). Creating false "signals" (a.k.a. "results").

Lenses have various coatings applied some have a color. Uv or haze filter coatings are very common: They block "blue light" to give the appearance of increased contrast. ( Gotch'er"blue blockers"on?)
I'm not surprised to see a blue tint to a reflection or flare.Well: I'm NOT actually seeing it the camera sensor is...

If your mind is made up "manhater" Well that's up to you.

Don't sell or buy anything based on the approaching "blue dwarf"!

face palm...

Your answer Isin your bottom right picture:I take it it's an"analyzed"(processed) image of theblued object against the blackness of space.
Are you convinced there's a "city street map" embedded in the"green background around that bottom right (blue object) picture? Or was that just equipment twisting the pixels of the blackness of space?

edit on 9-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join