It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Back to the main topic of the thread. Did anyone bother to read the link that showed an alternate means of imaging the Sun? I also posted links to places that provide near real time imaging of the Sun from several solar observatories. These would show that nothing is in front of the Sun. A while back there was a thread in which the same camera issue showed a dark area in front of the Sun as viewed from the South Pole. This is not a new topic.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I have no idea why the site where you obtained the graph did not present correct information. What is clear is that earthquake activity has been fairly constant. I also pointed out that there are reasons historical data is hard to mesh with present data. There are simply more stations and more compute power to learn more about the Earth.

Out of curiosity which site did you use to get the volcano map?

What volcano map?? I have presented EQ map which is this : Global Incident Map

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

My mistake. In this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You posted the map and then went on to mention some volcanoes. I thought the map was of the volcanoes.

You might be interested to know that the 13,777 islands of Indonesia are volcanic and around 12 volcanoes are active in that country alone.

Volcanoes and earthquakes, especially 5 and up, are not affected by objects outside of the Earth. The reason it took a while to find a correlation with quakes and the Moon is that so few might be involved and they are low intensity quakes.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

My mistake. In this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You posted the map and then went on to mention some volcanoes. I thought the map was of the volcanoes.

You might be interested to know that the 13,777 islands of Indonesia are volcanic and around 12 volcanoes are active in that country alone.

Volcanoes and earthquakes, especially 5 and up, are not affected by objects outside of the Earth. The reason it took a while to find a correlation with quakes and the Moon is that so few might be involved and they are low intensity quakes.

OK. What is than that ?? :

Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 20 2008 Indonea 7.4
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 25 2008 Indonea 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Nept May 12 2008 China 7.9
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 18 2009 Kermadec Is 7.0
Elenin - Earth -Jupiter May 18 2009 Los Ang 4.7
Elenin - Mercury- Earth July 15 2009 New Zd 7.8
Elenin - Mercury - Ear Aug 09 2009 Japan 7.1
Elenin - Sun - Earth Sept 09 2009 Sunola islands 8.1
Elenin - Earth - Venus Feb 18 2010 China/RU/N.Kor 6.9
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 25 2010 China 5.2
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 26 2010 Japan 7.0
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Chile 8.8
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Argenti 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercur Mar 04 2010 Taiwan 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercur Mar 04 2010 Vanuatu 6.5
Elenin - Earth - Mercur Mar 05 2010 Chile 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Mercur Mar 05 2010 Indones 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercur Mar 08 2010 Turkey 6.1
Elenin - Earth - Neptun May 05 2010 Indones 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Neptun May 06 2010 Chile 6.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptun May 09 2010 Indones 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptun May 14 2010 Algeria 5.2
Elenin - Earth - Jupite Jan 03 2011 Chile 7.0
Elenin - Earth - Sun March 11 2011 Japan 9.0
[Earth knocked off axis]

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hmm, I thought this thread was about a supposed blue planet.

Not a volcano, volcano graphs or Mayan Prophecies.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I said pretty much the same thing a number of times, and indicated in which direction the thread was being steered: Away from the topic.
edit on 1/8/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

The thing is if he would see a ultrasound picture from his wife baby it would be a Glitch or a Flair or some sort of anomaly but sure not the baby. Impossible !!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Oh Christ, not the Elenin card.

And you were doing well enough...

Are you one of the 188-day believers?
edit on 8-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The claim with Elenin was that alignments caused quakes. The problem was that I checked and found that the alignment were NOT on the dates of the quakes. The Elenin alignment-quake claim turned out to be a fake. Later on there were predicted quakes that did not happen showing that the Elenin claim was wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Don't fret. I'm sure that those alignments had nothing to do with the earthquakes. As a matter of fact, there were no alignments anyway. And even of there were...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Is there any point of contention within this thread that you have found to be not-fake or bad data? If so, name it/them. Perhaps we can examine those points, if they exist.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

I did not want to point out Elenin because I don't believe that. I wanted to show how wrong he is and you can change Elenin to Nibiru because I strongly believe in Hopy prophecy of Blue and Red Kachina. This data is from another thread and I didn't delete Elenin

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hmm, well I'm not going to sit here and think a planet is to blame for an earthquake or a volcano activity. The earth is pretty dang old. So, I would blame here first, before I start pointing blame fingers at Elenin, the sun, something in space, a planet, or whatever.

You're all dreaming if you think Earth the mighty planet is going to last forever. Hate to break it to you, but Earth will eventually die and dissolve. Just like us.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Previously I posted

Back to the main topic of the thread. Did anyone bother to read the link that showed an alternate means of imaging the Sun? I also posted links to places that provide near real time imaging of the Sun from several solar observatories. These would show that nothing is in front of the Sun. A while back there was a thread in which the same camera issue showed a dark area in front of the Sun as viewed from the South Pole. This is not a new topic.

Is the photographer willing to use an alternate imaging modality?

If there were something in front of the Sun the amount of radiation from the Sun would change. There are already instruments that can detect the change from distant stars indicating the presence of extraterrestrial planets. Sol is a heavily studied star. Were anything in front of it astronomers would notice.

Here is what a real camera can do
www.flickr.com...
This shows the ISS in front of the Sun.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is Blue Kachina. I believe that and we will just have to wait until than.

Good night to all and no offense.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The Elenin thread showed how wrong the claims were yet you reposted them here thinking they were valid. They were not.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The Blue Kachina? You are calling this image artifact the blue kachina?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

As others have said another youtube idiot trying their best to damage the sensor of their camera, its been getting closer for 2 years, how slow is it traveling!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by quedup

As others have said another youtube idiot trying their best to damage the sensor of their camera, its been getting closer for 2 years, how slow is it traveling!

My guess would be that the relative speed between the brown/blue dwarf star space ship and earth will result in an unprecedented collision of about 5 MPH.

edit on 9-1-2012 by subcsailor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Sorry but your an idiot if you think something the mass of Elinin at the distance it was from the earth could have caused earthquakes
just
we have a body with MANY MANY TIMES the mass of that, and orbits the earth at less than 240,000 miles, YOU people cant seem to use an logic when you think!
edit on 9-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join