It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

SO you Dont know is that your Answer Im Assuming it is

The Answer is Yes

they are within Our Milky way Galaxy

The Galaxy NGC4565 is 30 to 50 million light years Away

Those Star's I have Boxed in Green are in the Edge of Our Galaxy

if we can see those Stars so crisp and so define and so Clear from that Measured Distance
at lest 30 million light years from a Photo from the 50s or Half 15 million
as I would Not know the actual distance of those stars that I green Boxed who can >?

what can Observatory's Really Show us , let alone the Hubble Space Scope
from that Span 60 years of technology from then to Now ...

Just recently we are now starting to see planets around these distant Stars and some are100% Confirmed to be Habitable in a Goldie Lock Zone

a Few Scientist say there 100% sure there can be Life !!! on these Planets can they actually see the Surface of these planets in some way ? even to the distance of 30 million LY like these stars !Shown from
Galaxy NGC4565 We can even see the Stars clearly in the Galaxy of NGC44565 in this 1950s Photo ive been Showing yet nothing is said to the stars around Alpha Centuri 4 LY's & Zeta Reticuli 39 LY's about Planets or Brown Dwarfs around our closest neighboring Stars .

yet we can see Stars, Clear as Crystal at the Edge of Our Galaxy
from a Point of View of a Galaxy that is 30 to 50 million Light Years Away

Nibiru like rouge planet Would of been detected by Now or it already has >?

what was the biggest sized object that was detected hitting the Sun ?
How many were detected way before it hit the Sun in weeks to months Ahead
how many Rouge Objects went on through our Solar SYSTEM without being detected until the last minute
without our knowledge or it did not go Public ..nor it was Documented for the Public to see ...
would you know ?

ohh this Thread with the Little Blue Object that looks like a so called Flare being called an Exoplanet

have you Seen the video in my Previous Post It may be the effect of 2 Paned Glass causing to Mirror the Sun either from the Camera or the Skylab ?

edit on 20-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

No offense, but I cannot for the life of me figure out your point.

Are you saying there is a rogue planet that is Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

Or are you debunking it?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I too cannot understand what you are trying to say. It seems that this whole photo issue was unrelated to anything at all which was my thinking. You also seem to think that there is a lot of interstellar material passing by us. Despite Hollywood and its movies like Star Wars there is no evidence for interstellar asteroid fields.

The fact is that whole sky surveys can detect planet sized objects very far away from us. Nothing is being picked up to a distance of 8x the distance to Pluto for anything Mars sized and up.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Wolfenz

No offense, but I cannot for the life of me figure out your point.

Are you saying there is a rogue planet that is Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

Or are you debunking it?

It Could be a Rouge Planet but not from our Galaxy but a Galaxy that is within Ours !!

See Zorgons Thread it Explains it all ! even Sedna
Could be the Lost exo-Planet from the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy

The Milky Way - Welcome to your New Home Galaxy!, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well re read my Post's Research aka Google it the questions Im asking ...

yet nothing will be Confirmed to the Public if Astronomers Did detect Something that would Come right at Us

NASA & University's Probably Has FAILED more then we Know of Objects Passing in Our Solar System

Have you seen Any High Definition Photos of Surface of the Moon Yet ? I Haven't Yet ..

we had this Technology for way over a decade now

yet we can see Stars Clear that is within Our Galaxy in Great Distance's

Especially looking at another Galaxy that is 30 Million Light Years Away

Light year ( LY's)

OK You People can Believe Not A Strait Answer ( NASA )

a Government Funded Yet so to Claim Independently Owned Corporation

that Goes With University's getting thier funding from their Government

Yet some has Astrologist Gone Public
a well Known Astrologist

J. Allen Hynek
en.wikipedia.org...

Dr. J Allen Hynek Admits Astronomers do see UFO's ! (1977)

what I did do is i Debunked the Main Video of this Thread

as i put a Video that may have explains it a Possible 2 Paned Window causing the Effect

the Blue Flare thing that looks like a Planet is the Mirror Image of the Sun and the Stars Around the Sun ..

I am Talking about the Video in question that the Op has Posted to make this Thread !

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I too cannot understand what you are trying to say. It seems that this whole photo issue was unrelated to anything at all which was my thinking. You also seem to think that there is a lot of interstellar material passing by us. Despite Hollywood and its movies like Star Wars there is no evidence for interstellar asteroid fields.

The fact is that whole sky surveys can detect planet sized objects very far away from us. Nothing is being picked up to a distance of 8x the distance to Pluto for anything Mars sized and up.

are you Sure its a FACT ?

What is the Policy for Paid Professional Astronomers of Reporting Something Unusual ! ?

Wait ... I know they have to Wait for Months On end to to Analise and to Confirm..
ways for the Public can Believe the BS ... or... Or just not say anything and hope it just passes Away ..

It was just a digital Glitch .. hurry Rub it Brush it Out take that frame Out someone has
notice something we didn't

If you want to Belive NASA that's Fine

I say NASA and Universitys has bee seeing Planets and Brown Dwarfs Rouge Planets Comets
since the 50s !! and Now they are just Confirming they are !! 50+ years Later..

Especially when NASA Saying that there is a 100% Change Of Life on those Goldie Locks Zone Planets

edit on 21-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I just don't get one thing, are some trying to fill their obviously too much free time with empty ideas and theories that cannot happen if nothing gradually shows so?

2012 will be a year of disasters, social and political changes etc.
If anything that can suddenly happen is - solar flares reaching the Earth and causing changes to the magnetosphere. Yes, this is just a speculation especially going on a human's schedule like 21.12.2012 but at least it sounds more logical than:

- the pointless saying some object from space - asteroid, comet, cloud, will SUDDENLY arrive near the Earth when at the moment nothing like that is seen. Sorry, but the whole forum is pointless if it will discuss space incoming objects for this year when currently no such are coming..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

There is no evidence that Sedna has an origin from outside the solar system. It would be extremely unlikely that anything in our solar system is from another galaxy.

yet nothing will be Confirmed to the Public if Astronomers Did detect Something that would Come right at Us

Clearly false. There are too many astronomers from too many countries and too many amateurs for that claim to stand.

NASA & University's Probably Has FAILED more then we Know of Objects Passing in Our Solar System

Of course. There is a limit to how small an object can be detected. There are several thousand fireballs a day and few are seen.

I find it interesting how people harp about NASA yet do not comment on the European Space agency. That is a sign of not looking at the big picture.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

What is the Policy for Paid Professional Astronomers of[sic] Reporting Something Unusual ![sic] ?

The policy is to publish.

I say NASA and Universitys[sic] has[sic] bee[sic] seeing Planets and Brown Dwarfs Rouge Planets Comets
since the 50s !! and Now they are just Confirming they are !! 50+ years Later..

That is wrong.
1. Brown dwarfs were not predicted until after that time.
2. Rouge planets have never been seen.
3. Comets have been viewed as long as there has been life on Earth.

Especially when NASA Saying that there is a 100% Change Of Life on those Goldie Locks Zone Planets

That is unrelated to the claim above.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

There is no evidence that Sedna has an origin from outside the solar system. It would be extremely unlikely that anything in our solar system is from another galaxy.

LOL yeah Keep Believing....

Explain to me how it got there will ya ?

I would love to hear this one...

From Zorgons Thread !!

Our sun is the large yellow spot... you can see where the stream intersects the Milky way and where we are in all this

Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy
en.wikipedia.org...

( Dont bother reading this Thread below you will be in denial stereologist )

Sedna Could of been from the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy

again

1/12/2012
planets orbiting a double star
www.space.com...

look like this to me ! see the indentation on the side that mean its around this Star not Behind it as you Claimed !!

NGC 4565
from the photo i have repeatedly been posting that was photographed in the 1950s

planets with twin sun discovered
www.space.com...

Real-Life 'Tatooine': New 'Star Wars'-Like Planets With 2 Suns Found

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Two Planets With Twin Stars Found

The Star Wars' fictional planet Tatooine is not so fictional or unique after all.
news.discovery.com...

So let stop this once and for all ...

For Rouge Planets ....

There were Rouge Planets that was claimed to be in the Very Ancient Past

AKA Our Moon was Formed from a Rouge Planet crashing into Our planet earth Theory
as some science theory's

moonorigin

What does it take to find a planet 63 light years from Earth? ( Video)
Devin Powell gets the answers from an astronomer who's done just that.
news.discovery.com...

tatooine kepler 16b
jmr.dk...
jmr.dk...

well I still say since the 50s at least brown Dwarfs

Well i can see from your threads and Posts from your Profile
the Majority are about debunking 2012 and Nibiru

The One Topic Only Member

I figured Much ...

stereologist profile Post's

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

2. Rouge planets have never been seen.

JPL refutes your claim:

Free-Floating Planets May be More Common Than Stars
www.jpl.nasa.gov...

May 18, 2011

PASADENA, Calif. -- Astronomers, including a NASA-funded team member, have discovered a new class of Jupiter-sized planets floating alone in the dark of space, away from the light of a star. The team believes these lone worlds were probably ejected from developing planetary systems.

The discovery is based on a joint Japan-New Zealand survey that scanned the center of the Milky Way galaxy during 2006 and 2007, revealing evidence for up to 10 free-floating planets roughly the mass of Jupiter. The isolated orbs, also known as orphan planets, are difficult to spot, and had gone undetected until now. The newfound planets are located at an average approximate distance of 10,000 to 20,000 light-years from Earth.

"Although free-floating planets have been predicted, they finally have been detected, holding major implications for planetary formation and evolution models," said Mario Perez, exoplanet program scientist at NASA Headquarters in Washington.

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 1/22/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 1/22/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: formatting

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The only planets or dwarfs I can think Nibiru may refer to are:

- Betelgeuse that is in a large stage ready to go supernova as scientists say and with no damage to the Earth but would likely look like a second sun
- Sedna that has a revolution in its highly elliptical orbit and will be at closest point to the Earth in around 2070. That however does not implicate anything dangerous.

No other objects are approaching other than 2027-28

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Sedna was formed with the solar system. The question is not where it came from. The question is how it was moved into the orbit it currently has.

Sedna Could of[sic] been from the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy

No. That galaxy is 70,000 light years away from Earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Actually you are quite mistaken. I stated that they have never been seen. The article you referenced states that these objects have been inferred, not imaged.

. In this method, a planet-sized body is identified indirectly as it just happens to pass in front of a more distant star, causing the star to brighten.

Good to point out the difference between seen, or imaged, and detected. Much of the reason we know that Nibiru is a hoax is through inference.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Nibiru can't refer to Betelgeuse since the hoax claims it enters our solar system on a regular cycle.
Sedna can't be it either since it is small and was unknown to the ancients.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Personally I'm not really expecting anything spooky to happen in 2012. I just like arguing with you.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It's an interesting at times.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

Sedna was formed with the solar system. The question is not where it came from. The question is how it was moved into the orbit it currently has.

@ are you so sure ? How Sedna was formed from our solar system ? can you show me a link to this fact

Right : how did it come in to it Currently has ?

Sedna Could of[sic] been from the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy

No. That galaxy is 70,000 light years away from Earth.

Yes & No its 70,000 LYs When you Look out beyond our Solar System to beyond the Milky Way at the Long tail End !!! and the Possible Nearer Stars that we can see .. around our Our Solar System could be from
either of the two the Galaxy's even scientist have a hard time telling they don't know for sure now

Especially when they have recently discovered that, there stars that may be Older then they once thought that is Along fresh newly formed stars a Prime Evidence of the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy that has Punched a Hole Twice

university of Virginia by David Law

Good Lord Read this Thread !! your refusing to examine this Thread ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=638674

Or this Article

Could it be that were Not are from the Milky Way Galxay but from another ?

Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!

by Dan Eden for Viewzone
viewzone2.com...
2nd part
viewzone2.com...

Well Well another Galxay doing the same thing as the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy !

And from NASA !!!

This galaxy is also being pulled apart by the Milky Way's gravity - as it orbits the Milky Way, it is leaving a long filament of stars, gas, and dust in its wake. This 200,000 light year-long filament is known as the Monoceros Ring, and actually wraps three times around our galaxy! The Canis Major Dwarf galaxy was discovered in the course of the investigation of this Ring, which was first discovered in 2002. At left is an illustration of the Milky Way, the Canis Major Dwarf, and the stream of material coming from the Galaxy. Illustration Credit & Copyright: R. Ibata (Strasbourg Observatory, ULP) et al., 2MASS, NASA

The closest known galaxy to us is the Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy, at 236,000,000,000,000,000 km (25,000 light years) from the Sun. The Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy is the next closest , at 662,000,000,000,000,000 km (70,000 light years) from the Sun.

70,000 LY's from the telescope but is still intermingled with our our Own !!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yes & No its 70,000 LYs

No. It's 70,000ly away and that makes it impossible for Sedna to be from there.

Especially when they have recently discovered that, there stars that may be Older then they once thought that is Along fresh newly formed stars a Prime Evidence of the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy that has Punched a Hole Twice

I'm sorry. I have no idea what is being stated here.

70,000 LY's from the telescope but is still intermingled with our our Own !!

You do realize that makes no sense at all? Do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join