It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Now I for one thought the Nibiru issue was all well and truly behind us - then I come across this video about an object in front of our sun that is heading straight toward earth. The author of the video states she has been watching it for two years now and it's definitely heading our way and consists of a brown dwarf surrounded by a number of other 'things' - I say things because I haven't a clue what they are.

She shows what looks like very clear pics of something very ominous if it's true.

www.youtube.com...

TextNibiru, Planet X, Melancholia, whatever the hell you wanna call it....IT"S OUT THERE! There is no denying this any longer. To do so would be admitting ignorance. We are being lied to in order to put resources and money towards those who REALLY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON (breakaway civilizations, secret space programs).

It was uploaded on U Tube 20th November 2011 so maybe it's been discussed here already. But if this has been proven to be a hoax I would really like to know as it sounds pretty damn convincing to me - but hey, I'm no expert so please jump in get your teeth into it and tell me what you think?????

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

don't mean to babble on...those sumerians had it down pat when it came to astrology.if our sun is congested in a binary system,then the cuniform of the anunaki must prevail

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Another person aiming equipment at the sun that wasn't designed to be aimed directly at the sun, and the image sensor blows out.

What you are seeing is someone showing off how poor their equipment is at handling an overload from being directly aimed at the sun.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Agreed. Also, this is a hoax or that youtuber is an idiot. Sorry, just have to state the obvious.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Double agreed.

OP, you know how many videos there are saying that something is coming right at earth?

Remember Elinin?

The bad thing about this is that if/when something is really happening, nobody will believe it cause too many people have cried wolf too many thousand times.

Camera's do weird things sometimes.

I'm not saying you cant catch a strange object in space, i'm just saying these anomalies are always most likely created by the camera/telescope.

I love watching videos of that Sun though, very cool!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
That's what worries me - people crying wolf - one of these days we might all get that big woppa of a shock.

But she says she's been watching it get closer for two years?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hmm....

This could be the real thing...

Here is the old pic :

and here vrom video :

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Sure looks bigger!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Video for those who are lazy like me.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

So here is my thought.

IF an object is between the earth and the sun AND has been tracked that way for two years then I got a big problem with the reasonning.

Here it is...the earth is moving around the sun. If the object between us and the sun stays in front of the sun and moves towards us at the same time then that would mean the object is spiraling out of the solar system AND is getting faster as it does so.

So unless we are going to say that this object is a blue / brown dwarf space ship picking up speed to slowly ram into us I say this is a HOAX. Well not a hoax. Just a mis-informed person that is scared of her own shadow more than likely.
edit on 8-1-2012 by subcsailor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well, when I have looked towards the sun, I've never seen anything remotely bluish in color, that looks to be consuming the suns middle area. Interesting video nonetheless. I

If it happens, it happens. I'll have my popcorn ready.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by LordDrakula

Sure looks bigger!

How can you tell?

Oh crap, I just looked again and it's even bigger still! We're doomed!

edit on 8-1-2012 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Oh my smeg, it's coming right for us!

Seriously though, it's lens flare; go to /watch?v=3lD0J-7oX6A, skip to 12:19.

It's possible this person should re-title the start of her video "Study into the effects of prolonged intermittent direct sun exposure on CCD's", as that's what I imagine she's been seeing all this time.

Without references and links to sources, it's all scaremongering.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Its true !!
True I tell you !!
As true as man made global warming !!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Why has it not been reported by thousands or if not millions of amateur astronamers? There must be enough of them here on ATS and there would be stupid amounts of threads about it. I'm no space dude though so that is just my thoughts.

I will literally believe this when I see it. I think the only thing that will hit this earth is an economic crisis.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
How is the earth going to be hit by a hole someone burnt in their image sensor because they were too stupid to consider what would happen to it if they pointed their camera straight at the sun?
What we REALLY need to worry about is that people like this are still breeding
(Needs a facepalm emoticon for this one).
edit on 8-1-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Looks like lens flare to me. If anything were that close to us we would be feeling a lot more effects by now. I have taken a lot of photos of the sun, chem/contrails, and see blue orbs and sometimes reddish ones as well, I chalk it up to lens flare.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Okay after closer look beyond the image. It seems to have an eerie similarity with the pictures I took. Wonder what it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
If that object is coming straight at us from the sun, in a straight line, how did it get past the sun? in any case, it could not keep a straight line and keep heading for us, the earth is spiraling through space, as the suns orbit rises and lowers as it bisects the galaxy plain, the damn thing has to be controlled, who in their right mind would crash a space craft into a planet??

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

This is from that image alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join