It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

No it's NOT!!!!!

Regarding the video, it is one thing that she doesn't know that her crappy cam did this "effect", but claiming to actually KNOW that this is Nibiru and analyzing it is just

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The snake oil salesmen of old are now the Nibiru peddlers of today. There's money in it somewhere or they just really want death and destruction because their own personal lives have gone sideways.

I can picture the lady in the OP Youtube clip editing her video, leaning into her microphone, softly muttering doom & gloom while surrounded by pixie figurines, empty Lean Cuisine cartons, and upwards of 37 cats.
edit on 8-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
I can picture the lady in the OP Youtube clip editing her video, leaning into her microphone, softly muttering doom & gloom while surrounded by pixie figurines, empty Lean Cuisine cartons, and upwards of 37 cats.

Well said!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The snake oil salesmen of old are now the Nibiru peddlers of today. There's money in it somewhere or they just really want death and destruction because their own personal lives have gone sideways.

That made me LOL quite a lot when I read that,and is probably closer to reality than any of these generic doom and gloom Niburu videos.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Manhater

Not for nothing sweety but wouldnt the sun be the light source???

Then it would show a line of site path to the sun. It's not doing that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

She's now removing completely valid comments explaining what's going on in the video, and has blocked me for pointing out that she's doing so. Damn crazy cat lady

Originally posted by Manhater

Then it would show a line of site path to the sun. It's not doing that.

Still waiting for you to run the same analysis on other frames from the source footage; the fact you're not doing so really speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

I only know how to play in photoimpact and use my goddess skills in there. I do not know how to do a frame by frame, just yet. I do have virtual dub, but I'm not sure if it will do it. Plus, don't I have to download the video? Not sure if I can do that on youtube.

Only one who should be explaining their lens flare theory is RMFX1. He has shown nothing to support his statement.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Just take a screenshot of various other points in the video (print screen, then paste into your preferred image manipulation software); it's all low-res anyway so ultimately any analysis will be flawed at the most basic level due to the compression artifacts but if you're willing to put weight in your initial analysis then it's worth doing.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Peteos

I only know how to play in photoimpact and use my goddess skills in there. I do not know how to do a frame by frame, just yet. I do have virtual dub, but I'm not sure if it will do it. Plus, don't I have to download the video? Not sure if I can do that on youtube.

Only one who should be explaining their lens flare theory is RMFX1. He has shown nothing to support his statement.

Oh, so you don't actually know what you're doing at all? Hmmm...who'd have thought it?

You doom and gloomers really crack me up. Not happy with your own lives and bitter enough that you're wishing for something to come along that will wipe all of us out with you. It's sad, but fortunately for the rest of us..no one has ever been killed by a lens flare.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OH GOOD! We haven't had one of these threads in a few weeks. I was starting to miss 'em!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
reply to post by quedup

don't mean to babble on...those sumerians had it down pat when it came to astrology.if our sun is congested in a binary system,then the cuniform of the anunaki must prevail

The Sumerians and their Astronomy/Astrology again.

Please double check (with reliable sources) and you will find out that Astronomy/Astrology was largely Babylonian, 2,500 years after Sumeria peaked and nowhere near as sophisticated as all these threads portray it.

The Sumerian society was a Bronze Age, Agricultural society and we have almost no record of their observation of the stars & planets.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

Already did, How do you think I got the images, I even used the image that RMFX1 provided.

RMFX1 has yet, to prove his valid point for a lens flare theory. So, until he does. I will not believe him.

I say it is an object. Of what, I do not know, but, it has it's own shape and has no line of sight path to a light source.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
No wonder there's been so much confusion...all this time we've been calling it a Brown Dwarf when clearly it's a BLUE dwarf!

Shouldn't this have been moved to the NUTJOB bin already???

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Must get in temple, make fire come out...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Look, if Nibiru and its posse of moons were real and in the approximate area of all of these "sightings":

1) Astronomers all over the place would have jpegs galore of dear Destroyer as it approaches.
2) We would be seeing bat# crazy things happening to the other planets (and no, Venus didn't blow up and slam into Mars last week).
and
3) We would already be experiencing bat# crazy things on this planet. And not bat# lite, like ravens slamming into Walmart parking lots, but rather beachfront property in Colorado type bat# crazy things.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
When I got a BlackBerry quite a number of years ago, I wanted to see how good the camera actually was, so I decided to take a picture of the sun; *why* you ask?... I don't know... just for the helluvit. What I saw didn't alert my doomsday senses --- no, my peanut told me *wow, the sun's pretty damn powerful - it actually makes my camera's eye squint a bit*. And just to make sure that I didn't catch something like, a fly an inch away or a pigeon in my line of sight, I snapped another shot... and I got the same result.

I'm definitely no expert in photography, but my common sense told me that, all it was, was just a glitch caused by the sun's ridiculously, absurd power simply overloading my scrawny camera eye.

Now, whenever I see these videos of *Nibiru in front of the sun*, I time travel back to 2006 and I get that same feeling of *aww, I thought I was onto something*, and all I can do is sit around, commiserating for all the believers who want this brown dwarf to come 'round so badly.

It kinda sucks --- because I'm one of those believers who wants Nibiru to come 'round so badly! I just don't see it heading in our direction, sneaking up behind the sun, curving around it, then slingshoting its way back towards us again. I just don't see that happening.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hmmm..well as much as I would love to see an extra planet/dwarf star in our solar system, this isnt it. The first part of the video is definetly over exposure of the cameras censor. And the second part of the video is clearly lense flare.

If this was for real then the second part of the video (from space) would indicate that it is NOT directly in line with the Sun. And that we would be able to see it from earth without cameras or protective equipment.

Sorry charley this is just another lost person grasping at straws.

Its too bad because I would love to see somthing like this be for real. Ohwell maybe next time.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Please Manhater, it's lens flare. I'm a professional photographer among other things. Years and year of experience go to say it's lens flare.

Download the 30 day free trial of Adobe Photoshop. Take a picture of anything, or steal a picture off the internet, then open that picture in photoshop. Go to Filters, Lighting Effects, Lens Flare. You'll have several options to choose from.
Play with it and create a lens flare to your liking using different options for different style lenses.
THEN, take that fake lens flare you just created, save it, and open it up in this cheap little whatever other program you are using, and do whatever it is you are doing to 'prove' it's not lens flare, and I'm sure you'll find that even the fake lens flare you created in photoshop with a filter will show up and be 'proved' as a solid object.

Your insistence is admirable, but, believe me, what you are arguing is not lens flare IS lens flare.
You are embarrassing yourself by arguing otherwise, and you don't even know it. It's really sweet that you want to believe, but, please, try to level up your understanding so people aren't laughing at you.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
reply to post by quedup

So here is my thought.

IF an object is between the earth and the sun AND has been tracked that way for two years then I got a big problem with the reasonning.

Here it is...the earth is moving around the sun. If the object between us and the sun stays in front of the sun and moves towards us at the same time then that would mean the object is spiraling out of the solar system AND is getting faster as it does so.

So unless we are going to say that this object is a blue / brown dwarf space ship picking up speed to slowly ram into us I say this is a HOAX. Well not a hoax. Just a mis-informed person that is scared of her own shadow more than likely.
edit on 8-1-2012 by subcsailor because: (no reason given)

Well said sir. Not to also forget that if it was continually between us and the sun then astronomers all over the world would have seen it by now.

Honestly, the first whiff of planet x/nibiri/elenin and people go wild

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I already have filters that do that for me in photoimpact. Why would I waste time downloading that?

It's a solid object period.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join