It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

And yet most of the oil does not get exported to America. In fact, most US oil comes from North America, and Canada remains the largest import source....

Billions of dollars and thousands dead? We get more oil from Venezuela, and they actually have the contacts and know how to cause us more problems than we would care to acknowledge for our own sanity. No wars there.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

as i stated before the notions of free speech ectect are american in nature ,also the true nature of zionism is far more than nation building

Zionism as a Racist Ideology

When you are on the ground in Palestine, you can see Zionism physically imprinted on the landscape. Not only can you see that there are settlements, built on land confiscated from Palestinians, where Palestinians may not live. Not only can you see roads in the occupied territories, again built on land taken from Palestinians, where Palestinians may not drive. Not only can you observe that water in the occupied territories is allocated, by Israeli governmental authorities, so inequitably that Israeli settlers are allocated five times the amount per capita as are Palestinians and, in periods of drought, Palestinians stand in line for drinking water while Israeli settlements enjoy lush gardens and swimming pools. Not only can you stand and watch as Israeli bulldozers flatten Palestinian olive groves and other agricultural land, destroy Palestinian wells, and demolish Palestinian homes to make way for the separation wall that Israel is constructing across the length and breadth of the West Bank. The wall fences off Palestinians from Israelis, supposedly to provide greater security for Israelis but in fact in order to cage Palestinians, to define a border for Israel that will exclude a maximum number of Palestinians.
But, if this is not enough to demonstrate the inherent racism of Israel's occupation, you can also drive through Palestinian towns and Palestinian neighborhoods in and near Jerusalem and see what is perhaps the most cruelly racist policy in Zionism's arsenal: house demolitions, the preeminent symbol of Zionism's drive to maintain Jewish predominance. Virtually every street has a house or houses reduced to rubble, one floor pancaked onto another or simply a pile of broken concrete bulldozed into an incoherent heap. Jeff Halper, founder and head of the non-governmental Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD), an anthropologist and scholar of the occupation, has observed that Zionist and Israeli leaders going back 80 years have all conveyed what he calls "The Message" to Palestinians. The Message, Halper says, is "Submit. Only when you abandon your dreams for an independent state of your own, and accept that Palestine has become the Land of Israel, will we relent [i.e., stop attacking Palestinians]." The deeper meaning of The Message, as carried by the bulldozers so ubiquitous in targeted Palestinian neighborhoods today, is that "You [Palestinians] do not belong here. We uprooted you from your homes in 1948 and now we will uproot you from all of the Land of Israel."

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamWallace

Cool story bro. I don't care though.

I support Zionism. I do not support what Israel has done to accomplish it.

It is the policy of a rich and powerful nation to peacefully support people who support similar values.

It is not right for them to go ahead and force it militarily.

I have absolutely no problem with the middle east being westernized. In fact, I want that to happen. I have a problem with the US thinking it can take a few thousand soldiers and make it happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto
reply to post by ZionSteel

You are worst than the Muslim fundamentalists.

Zionists created the modern Islamic fundamentalists.

History has already shown us how.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

if the middle east wants westernization so be it . but most dont sir . and Israel is the root cause of all the turmoil in the middle east . you say you support zionism ? are you christian ? do you know what Zionism thinks of the usa Christians ?
please watch this link and hear it 1st hand on how zionism thinks

or are you a jew ?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

And yet most of the oil does not get exported to America. In fact, most US oil comes from North America, and Canada remains the largest import source....

www.eia.gov...

Venezuela, Kuwait, Saudi Arabi, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq, Quatar ... all the countries, the U.S. has waged war in.

Again, Gorman91, your attempts to prove you are not "fighting for oil", is again debunked.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
And for those who think i have gone nuts blaming Zionists for everything.

The reason i do because wherever these Zionists tried to establish their fake evil state in the name of Judaism failed miserably for hundreds of years and were continuously booted out from various lands. History again provides us evidence of their dirty activities.

Than came along the banking/usuryt system which the Zionists exploited since it's inception and now we are all going in a downward spiral due to this corrupt system.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild. ''Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws''

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamWallace

Actually most people in the middle east do wish to be "western" if that means free, prosperous, and well off. Why do you think a 14th century nation has built the world's tallest tower and sought to modernize itself? Why do you think Iran dislikes the religious parts of their government?

I said I support Zionism. I honestly do not give a damn about who says what about which person. I don't care about them. I desire a Jewish state. And I desire that state to be ruled by the UN for about 100 years, so that through those 100 years, all these zealots can be executed, like moths to a flame.

Give them a distraction, and they come out of their holes. You shoot them as they come up, and establish peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Billions of dollars and thousands dead? We get more oil from Venezuela, and they actually have the contacts and know how to cause us more problems than we would care to acknowledge for our own sanity. No wars there.

Nope no war in Venezuela. That's because we left it up to the CIA to overthrow the government which they failed to do.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

lol. We did not fight wars in any of those besides Iraq. If you wish to call Kuwait a "war" so be it. It was far more a defense.

Also you're statistics are off. Try reading your own sources.

Canada (25%) Saudi Arabia (12%) Nigeria (11%) Venezuela (10%) Mexico (9%)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That's unconfirmed. Though I'm not entirely against that.

If the CIA can manage to organize a revolution then that's fine by me. I said I am against military interventionism. I have no problem with motivational organization.

You can pour a billion dollars into anything. If nobody supports it, it's totally worthless. If Venezuelans don't want a different government, then they won't revolt. And we should stop trying to unless we see any other reason to.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

He said it's in their dna.

Also Hebrews are a race.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join