It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here's America's choice:

If you want to continue with wars in the ME and with Iran, elect a Republican zion-bot.

If you want to continue with wars in the ME and with Iran, elect a Democrat zion-bot.

If you want to put a stop to this nonsense, elect Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

A funny typo there. You accidentally put "anti-Israel lies". Since we know you meant Pro-Israel lies, we'll gloss over.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

Te reason that Israel gets so much hostility is due to it's foreign policy. Rather than debate a subject they manipulate the media and turn things to their perversion. Make fun of Israel? Your life will be destroyed. Make fun of their enemies? All the riches will be granted to you.

People are sick of the media not reporting what Israel was doing in Palestine. People are sick of taking vacations in the "Holy Land" just to be harassed by Jewish extremists. People are sick of sending their hard earned money over to Israel so they can purchase more weapons and evil goods.

I love Jews just like I love anyone else. But I fear it is your leaders who will bring your nation into war, who than will bring America, and then eventually bringing the rest of the world into a war.

Just note, if Israel was attacked I would be more happy to defend it. However when Israel is the aggressor and expect us to send our kids to die for their causes how is that fair? The truth is that it isn't fair ! If a friend asks you to help him paint a house would you do it? I know I would. But if that friend keeps painting houses and earns money while you have to pay for your own way to get to the next job, how is that right?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wrong.It is not America's duty to protect someone that does not need protecting.Israel is just using America for political greed and to gain more land from the so called 'gentiles'.

The people we know as Jews are not the real Jews,many have come forward and admitted this,so why protect a bunch of liars? the land you call Israel is not a chosen land for the Jews because Israel were a people,not a piece of land and the Jews will not get their precious land until the second coming of Christ anyway(hence why the Bible calls the current Jews a bunch of filthy liars).

Please answer me something:
If the current Jews are converts,which they are,then how can they be the chosen ones?
edit on 8/1/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

This has to be a joke post i mean,no one ,ever could possibly be a tool and a shill like this right?
Really,imagine a man like the OP as a leader of a country with nuclear power.He would freagin use it !

The OP reminds me of a certain person that lived and ruled during the second world war with all this talk of being the superior race.

Therapy for this man is very much advised.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

If you keep sticking your head up the arses of the false Jews,you may just see what they had for dinner.The sad thing is though that they are not lies but are instead the harsh truth,but people like yourself are afraid of being called an 'anti semite' so you play along with the lies.Please don't call yourself sane either,you are far from it because like i said,you go along with the lies because you are in fear.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Your blind religious fanaticism scares me. I consider it hardly any different than Islamic extremism.

Why do you type G_d instead of God?

I disagree with many things that Israel does, but I have respect for Jews as I do for all people.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZionSteel

Hello. The purpose of this thread is to state that the nation of Israel and the Jewish people are indeed Chosen by G_d and that this manifests itself as moral, intellectual, material, and spiritual gifts for the Jewish people and the nation of Israel. As these gifts comes from G_d, the Jewish people are to be venerated as they by those of us who are not Jewish as is the nation given by G_d to the Jewish people: ISRAEL. For Americans, this must come in the form of unstinting support for The State of Israel. (Disclosure: I myself am not Jewish or Israeli.)

So let me get this straight, if Israel is given by god to the jews and god supports jews living in israel...
why does israel need anyone else's help or support? They seem to have more than most. Doesn't make any sense to me.

edit on 8-1-2012 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh great and superior Zionist Jewish person I fall on my hands and knees and cowar for your blessing and favour, for I am just a reggit goyim not worry of to be looked upon by a chosen one ..
Me thinks this thread will be closed soon ...
edit on 8-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey, I'm Jewish and don't support Israel. What does that tell you?

Israel started off with a flawed concept where the UN basically came in and said "this land you own? Yeah, it's now called Israel. Sucks for you!" Israel continues to bully other nations and be a poor "friend" to the US.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here is what the He said to the jews.

John 8:44

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But, because I tell the truth, you do not believe me."

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
SEEEE Thats the problem right there, you THINK we HAVE to venerate and support a nation founded on terrorist, theiving acts which you fail to include in your little pro-fake state presentation.

I challange anyone with a pro-fake state stance to look up;

1. How Isreal was founded by terrorists bombing and acts.
2. How the "So called" Holy people treat Christians in the holy land.
3. Then look up how there are no real Jew's, and how in order to be considered to be a True Jew, you needed to have been a direct dicendant of a certain patriarch, which these people ARE NOT, look at their real decendants, and how these people came from Europe, like Russia, Poland, Chek Republic, and other places, to occupy a stolen land.
4. look at maps of this area from when it was a palistinian country till now(Think theres a thread talking about this very thing on here) and how the land has been stolen over time.
5. Try and deny the total domanance of the media and its outlets by Pro-Isreali jew's In America.
6.Try and validate all of the financial aid given to Isreal, even now, during one of the biggest recessions in American history.
7. etc, etc, etc, etc, and I can go on and on.

I think it was Ben Franklin that spoke about the jewish people being one of the biggest threats to any nation and its freedom, financialy and personaly, and how any nation that has allowed the jewish agenda to take hold has sufferd and been destroyed because of it.

NO MY FRIEND! I think NOT!, I will put my faith in PROVEN history, and THE FACTS, The worst thing that could of ever happend next to the Federal Reserve has been the systematic infiltration of the Jewish people, and their Pro-Isreali agenda into our society, government, media, an entertainment.

So you can keep your oppressive ideals, bias views, and Isreali agenda, and Ill keep mine, dont try and force yours on me with words like "Venerate" "Responsibility", and "Duty" on us.

I think you should be the one venerating, and honouring, I dont remember Isreali, or Jewish tanks freeing any American POW's, I dont remember any Isrealis selling us any high tech weaponry or super sonic jets, Abrams tanks or warships, Remember who LETS you oppress your defencless naighbors, without any retribution.

So you Bow the F**k down and venerate, the ones who made YOU! cuz without us youd of been a crater years ago, remember where your money was stollen from, and respect!.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
How about Israel does what Israel wants, and leave the rest of us out of it.

Israel and the middle east want to shoot it out, fine - and looking at the responses, we see all the pro / con Israel crap.....in all honestly, wish we would leave the middle east altogether.
edit on 8-1-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
How about Israel does what Israel wants, and leave the rest of us out of it.

Israel and the middle east want to shoot it out, fine - and looking at the responses, we see all the pro / con Israel crap.....in all honestly, wish we would leave the middle east altogether.
edit on 8-1-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

@ the thread creator
YOU WANT ME TO BACK ZOINIST ? never will happen , by the way jews were never the
"chosen people " the house of Israel was , not the the 2 tribes of Judea. or as we know them now Jews
this greater Israel ideal is going to do NOTHING but cause war

save your propaganda , zionism and their creation interest [usury] is a curse on the whole world. furthermore Israel is the BIGGEST terrorist state in modern history .

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
1. The concept of the Judeo-Christian God is FALSE!!! Jesus is a man who died and never resurrected and never will return. There is a Creator but it is not defined under the Judeo-Christian concept.

2. The so-called cited prophecies are fulfilled!!! Other words, the writers of the Old testament tapped into a natural source where they extract and predict events like nostradamus. The more EMPIRICAL evidence of my previous statement would be the non-jewish prophet, Balaam, predicting events stated in the Book of Numbers.

My point is that many "prophecies" or rather natural predictions stated in the Old Testament scriptures were fulfilled and meant for those times and NOT future events(Dispensationalism). Dispensationalism is a false invention by Paul and others who invented a Christ figure and then falsely invented a "rapture" prediction.

3. The other EMPIRICAL evidence of this is the "gog and magog" references. The "gog and magog" symbols of ezekiel were meant to decribe the struggle to rebuild the temple after Babylonian captivity. WHEN John of the Book of Revelation mentions this it was meant as an allegory in the rebuilding of a new christian structure without a physical temple standing in Jerusalem. Otherwords, a FALSE prediction describing the nascent(early) christian community triumphing through non-violence against the Roman empire and then returning after the destruction of the Temple by the Romans in 70 AD! Other words, they expected a repeat of history as soon as the temple was destroyed just like the Babylonians had done previously. The hint of "wormwood" is the key to understand the FALSE predictions by the New Testament writers. "wormwood" was mentioned by Jeremiah in the book of Lamentations when he saw the destruction of the Temple by the Babylonians which started the 70 year captivity of the Jewish people. Therefore, John the writer of the Book of Revelation falsely predicted an event to occur in 140 AD along with Paul because Paul himself predicted a "rapture" event in conjunction with a 70 year temporary occupation by the Romans! The clue to this is that Paul himself answered a question concerning the importance of marriage and stated that it is NOT important to worry about if you are celibate or married because the "rapture" will happen soon. THIS ONLY MEANS that all the New Testament writers and even Jewish contemporaries like Josephus also expected something to happen 70 year after the destruction of the Temple by the Romans in 140 AD!!!!

4. The Old Testament references are EXPIRED!!! NO NEW ..... J E W I S H prophet(s) showed up and formulated a new book or document to state that GOD GOD GOD was with the Jewish people! UNLESS ofcourse YOU THINK that the FALSE predictions by Paul and John and other New Testament writers are VALID! This is only...........................A B S U R D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. The absurdity of your defense that people in America need to support Israel because of some outdated prophecies is NONSENSE and ABSURD at best!

The real issue is how we deal with ECONOMICS and help our fellow citizens!!! The middle East is waking up because they know that ECONOMICS and rather ECONOMIC JUSTICE. The Iranian leadership are just as guilty by using outdated religious documents and books to justify their oppression. They are just as ABSURD as the ZIONISTS!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Christain Zionist worship Zionist Jews how can they be worse than Zionist Jews they may out number Zionist Jews, but it's pretty ovious who control them .

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No, it is actually Americas duty to # off and to stop 'venerating and protecting' countries that dont need their 'help', and apart from israel, dont want it.

You guys arent the World Police, and you need to realise that before you # things up even more than you already have. Other countries arent going to put up with it for long, remember what happened to the Roman Empire? Its just about to happen to you.

Some poeple really are insane in the brain.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Thank you for the great thread. As I am sure you know by now the anti-Israel and American crowd here are thick to say the least. We know this is the end of times and as such the devil is making his presence widely known even through members here, so that explains the anti-Israel crowd because they ignore every historical fact and only spout off what has happened since 1948.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

No thanks.

Israel died when Rome destroyed it. What you have created, I see no support for; no reason to support.

Surely if God is with you, you do not need us.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why not call on your special magical sky daddy "god" to help your "chosen people"? Surely your sky-daddy would help his "chosen people", eh?

If they are the "chosen people", (which is ONLY per some silly racist, sexist, barbaric, child-and-animal-sacrificing, mass-murder filled mythical book originally written in Hebrew, hmmm, figures) then why should MY G_D DAMNED (pun intended) TAX DOLLARS go to them??

Surely "god" doesnt require my tax dollars to help his "chosen people", right? Surely "god" can help his "chosen people" without the aid of America (who are the SUCKERS in all this), yes?

What a joker. One of the reasons for which this planet is in such a MESS, is due to this type of asinine deluded reasoning and thinking.

Seems my tax dollars and America is WAY MORE their friend then this "god".

edit on 8-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join