It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

He said it's in their dna.

Also Hebrews are a race.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

I differentiate between Zionism and Judaism.

They are two totally different entities.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Cool story bro. Last I checked there's an arab spring going on. Suddenly Israel is nicer to Palestine.

Seems like it solves itself.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

He said it's in their dna.

Also Hebrews are a race.

No they are not. They are a part of a race, but to that race belong many other people. Since I assume forklift is not accusing ALL of the white/Caucasian or slightly brown people of something, but just the jews, then it is not racism.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia is the worse of all Muslim countries but yet their our alley blast the hypocrocy is thick . It seems when ever a Muslim contry seems to be developing in a dicrection that favours freedom we attack them and send them back to the dark ages , Think you just inspired me to look for some you tube vids on the House of Saud

link   

reply to post by WilliamWallace

No, they are not. Judaism says in its texts that Jews own that land.

Now if you wish to say how Judaism can exist without the fondational covenant to Abraham, be my guess.

link   

agreed , all jews are not zoinist

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
One of the best things about this post, is that it is really "nonsense".

People are saying, that the neo-cons, the people that are waging wars and killing people around the world, are jews.

The fact of the matter, is this ... the Neo Cons, use a "cloak" of "jewism" to hide themselves within, and to obtain a "veil'" of untouchability. But they are most certainly not, and nothing could be further from the truth.

The historical jews, were the people who fought the establishment to live in freedom. They fought egypt, and were enslaved ... they were homeless and poor, and were the religious outcasts of that time. They fought Rome, and they fought to establish their own country ... even amongst themselves.

The heart of this all ... is the fact, that they were the outcast of their time.

The jews of today, as represented by the Neo-Cons, are nothing of the sort. They represent the Enemies of the historical jews ... the very people that murdered them and destroyed them ... they represent the establishment ... they represent Rome, and they represent Egypt.

The powers, that were opposing the Jews ... just as the Bush family obtained their riches, from Nazi gold, so are the Neo-Cons as far away, from being jews as anyone or anything ever can be.

The point of it all ... is not that "jews" are the Children of God. But that the homeless are, and those who are fighting the establishment ... those who fight for freedom ... those who oppose the Banksters, and those who oppose the warrior nations.

These people, are the "true" jews ... they are the children of god. Not the Neo Cons, their "jewism" is a lie ... it's a "veil" of lies, intended to put them beyond reach of justice. Amongst them, are people incite murder, commit murder ... people who suppress and oppress the poor. People who are criminals, who incite others to steal and do injustice against their "opponents".

Even though many want the bible to say, that some "specific" race is the Children of god. One does not even have to argue, that such nonsense ... is nonsense. It's not a question of race ... it's a question of Status. The people, that are "inherit" the historical judaism, are the oppressed of this world.

edit on 8/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Why say dna then?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Cool story bro. Last I checked there's an arab spring going on. Suddenly Israel is nicer to Palestine.

Seems like it solves itself.

I call it Arab spring onions, the old onions have rotted and the new onions have replaced with the blessing of zionism.

It's the same ol same ol story, come back to me when the Arabs have actually tasted real freedom.

edit on 8-1-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

sir i answer your questions/rebuttals so do me the same courtesy

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh I see.

If they don't hate Israel, they're not real arabs.

Cool bro. You just go ahead and believe that.

link   

No, they are not. Judaism says in its texts that Jews own that land.

Now if you wish to say how Judaism can exist without the fondational covenant to Abraham, be my guess.

It can, because there is no such thing as "judaism". Abraham was not a "jew". God promised that land to the followers of Abraham - that is, those who will believe and to what he did.
Sadly, the zionists are not the ones doing that. On the contrary.

So, they are NOT the ones to inherit that land. Because they BROKE the covenant with God.

link   

HA ! consider the source , who wrote that book ? lol

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I am Christian. And if I was Jewish, it would mean I would have to show you how the Old Testament says that the Jews own that land.

Until the Messiah comes, the Jews own that land. That is what it says. "I shall leave the country and flow throughout the nations.

Truth is I didn't read your link. because I don't care what other people think a word means. I actually know the definition. if you wish to change a word go ahead. I don't give a damn about you though, fyi.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Oh I see.

If they don't hate Israel, they're not real arabs.

Cool bro. You just go ahead and believe that.

Don't twist my words pal.

Like i said, come back to me with a proper argument when Arabs have achieved REAL FREEDOM without puppet governments.

Until than US is just swapping it's spring onions.
edit on 8-1-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

agreed , also the jew we know today is at BEST descended fro the the tribes of judea and the benjamin tribe

and NOT the lost ten tribes of the house of israel

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

agreed , also the jew we know today is at BEST descended fro the the tribes of judea and the benjamin tribe

and NOT the lost ten tribes of the house of israel

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Actually, God promised Abraham's descendants who became the Jews that land. God promised the other son, the one Muslims claim heritage to, another land that would be just as powerful. And this has happened.

God Promised a powerful empire to the Muslims. It was done. God promised the Holy Land to the Jews. And it was done.

Now as a Christian I don't give a damn about the lot of them. They both have broken from God for their own hatred of each other. For all their claims to God fearing, they ignore the whole "be friends" part. This means they should both be destroyed in my eyes.

Really I said I believe in Zionism, but the more accurate is that I believe the lands of Palestine and Israel should be made a UN state and forced into peace. Neither side can hold it and be peaceful, so neither side should have it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I am Christian. And if I was Jewish, it would mean I would have to show you how the Old Testament says that the Jews own that land.

i will have great Patience with you

AGAIN i ask you to consider the source . answer this . WHO wrote the book ?

for the record i am as WASP as it gets

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join