It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamWallace

In war, death counts don't matter. And this very much so is a war against what is death and decay in the world.

ALL THE SPRING DID WAS DESTABLISE THE WHOLE REGION

GOOD!

If I was president right now, and I had no choice but to stay involved because of whatever retarded people controlling things, you better damn well believe I would threaten to nuke Jerusalem and Tehran in 3 days if they did not begin talks to settle this crap once and for all. And you better damn well believe I would nuke both cities just to get the point that I don't give a damn about either of them.

of course, that would be in the case of entangled alliances. If I could, I'd leave and let them destroy each other by their own means. Hence why I support Ron Paul as you see. Because it's far better to let two idiots destroy each other by their own hands then to force it.

They both elected their leaders. If they can't take the responsibility to make peace, they get that precious war they want so badly.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

It surprises me that you support Ron Paul with the kind of views you have.

Ron Paul knows who the real enemy is.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Ron Paul would leave the region and let them settle themselves.

This is even better. Because it means I don't have to give a damn about who wins. I trade with whatever skeleton nation is left.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Really I said I believe in Zionism, but the more accurate is that I believe the lands of Palestine and Israel should be made a UN state and forced into peace. Neither side can hold it and be peaceful, so neither side should have it.

.....The South shall rise again?
How will you feel about UN troops putting good ol' USA under foreign troop imposed curfew when you are on the brink of civil war?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

The US isn't on the foot of civil war.

And if the government was boxing off places and slowly killing its inhabitants, I would welcome the UN. Hell, I'd welcome Red China if that happened.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

The US isn't on the foot of civil war.

And if the government was boxing off places and slowly killing its inhabitants, I would welcome the UN. Hell, I'd welcome Red China if that happened.

No, you wouldn't. You are just saying so now. But if it would really happen, you sure as hell would not.
Trust me, I know what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

And so do I. If the US had decayed so bad that it was boxing off entire regions and slowly killing them, I would no longer have a homeland. I would leave the country. And if I couldn't, I would find away.

The day this country does such things is the day I no longer pledge allegiance and the day I leave that wretched deformed hell hole to its fate.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The US isn't on the foot of civil war. And if the government was boxing off places and slowly killing its inhabitants, I would welcome the UN. Hell, I'd welcome Red China if that happened.

WELCOME CHINA, oh great masters of this subserviant nation!
You are bought and paid for, bar the NWO finding an alternative route to global domination via the West.
Oh, and you DO have major civil disobedience coming your way this year in the US.
You can quote me on that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Not until after the election.

And only if the right person is elected.

I will hold you up to that. Because I truly doubt any sort of major revolutions are coming. Civil disobedience yes. And watch how ironically it is not anything you hoped for. As is the case usually.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

WOW what kind of christianity do yo practice ? what happened to love your brother or am i my brothers keeper
or do unto others as you would have them do unto you ?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

WTF ? ! are you are insane ?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

WOW what kind of christianity do yo practice ? what happened to love your brother or am i my brothers keeper or do unto others as you would have them do unto you ?

That would be the unity of church and state.

Personally, I'd help anyone in need. Personally, I'd probably give my life to save a family of Palestinians or something. Personally I am totally different.

But the rule of law is not always the rule of God. And in a state of war, you end war. As fast as possible. Whatever the cost. It doesn't matter.

You have no idea how much I work to prevent war. Because in war, I have no rules. Everything imaginable is permitted. Because it is war. In war, you slaughter your enemy. You are only shocked by what I say because you have blurred the line between war and peace.

Ironically, I have a very Abrahamic view of war. Because it works.

WTF ? ! are you are insane ?

What's insane with leaving a horrid place to its fate when it will not listen to reason?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That would be the unity of church and state.

and what version of god would run this country ?
our forefathers knew that if we set a state religion we would be silencing others
in much the same way i detest the ACLU but respect their efforts in defending non popular causes
i do because i don't want even the smallest voice to be muted . and as soon as 1 of our voices are gone what will stop the rest of them from being 1 by 1 meeting the same fate ?/

we started all this dissuasion between you and i Bassed your commit to mine . Americans think they should instill their values on the world . you said you didn't think it was a good ideal . now you sing a different tune . the way you want things is no different that the government of Iran .
if in fact you are a RON PAUL 2012 supporter then for the love of god READ WHAT HE STANDS FOR . as best as i can see you and him are atm incompatible and stand in direct opposition to each other
ron wants what i have always prayed for FREEDOM ! that means [at least to me ] that we all do wtf makes us happy as long as we don't infringe on the freedom of others while doing it .

you cant have it both ways there m8 . so where do you stand freedom or your view that we ll should believe in the version of god you see
edit on 8-1-2012 by WilliamWallace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I don't oppose Ron Paul's internal politics at all. I have minor reserves about his foreign policy, but trading with all is better than anything else.

I am actually not singing a different tone. I said I do not like military interventionism. I said I have no problem if we trigger a revolution for our own values elsewhere.

That's the same thing I have always said.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

He's a young buck, hence why he's using destructive language.

With age comes wisdom.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

now answer the rest of the question about your view on church and state.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm actually not that young, but young enough.

I don't really think it is unwise what I am saying.

Please don't make excuses for what I believe to be true. If you counter it, speak. Otherwise, don't.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

No God should run this country.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

phhhh i now feel i am running the fools errand . and without doubt wasting my time
and yes he must be young , my guess 2nd year of collage

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Please don't make excuses for what I believe to be true. If you counter it, speak. Otherwise, don't.

I don't have to make excuses in what you believe in is true or not true. You have you're own perspective and i have my own.

And i don't have to counter your argument when all you're doing is playing musical chairs.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join