It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tourist captures a possible apparition on film in the Welsh hillsides

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Its not a bush or small tree imo.For one thing theres no other bushes or small trees anywhere else in the area so why would there be one there? And this object seems to have seperated legs,a torso,a greenish face and it looks to be wearing a hat and long coat...Can we see a zoomed in shot,like the one in the first link?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Its not a bush or small tree imo.For one thing theres no other bushes or small trees anywhere else in the area so why would there be one there?

i dont know but why wouldnt it ? has no one ever seen a bush or a tree on its own? Next tot that there are more then enough trees and busshes just meters away from it.

I present to you

What ominous ,ghostly ,paranormal story would be linked to this bush then ?

Or this one

Note: the last picture is actually in wales

edit on 9-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Looks like a naked man running with a sheep

It's a popular hobby in Wales,I thought this was common knowledge
?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

The first image you posted looks like a desert tumbleweed and a dead one at that and the second one looks like it was purposefully left there,anyways thanx for posting them and i really would like to see a zoomed in shot of this bush phantom...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Looks like someone placed a hat and some fabric on a tree. I also suspect the guys in the video did it. It´s the pan and shot he gets at the end of the video, when he comes back to his mate after recording the running water. It´s an unnatural shot unless you´re trying to make sure that the tree in the background fits in it.

My 2 cents. peace

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Rafe_

The first image you posted looks like a desert tumbleweed and a dead one at that and the second one looks like it was purposefully left there,anyways thanx for posting them and i really would like to see a zoomed in shot of this bush phantom...

ok how about these,but surely you know these are not the only ones in existence right? And who is to say that the bush in the op's picture was not left there on purpose?

Plant life growing on its own with no other plant life within meters ,gosh.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Nice pictures and thanx for posting them...find "one" that looks like it has seperated legs,a coat covered torso with shoulders and a green face upon a head thats wearing a hat and i think "she" might also be carrying a pocketbook...Thats an awfully complex bush...

edit on 9-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Rafe_

Nice pictures and thanx for posting them...find "one" that looks like it has seperated legs,a coat covered torso with shoulders and a green face upon a head thats wearing a hat and i think "she" might also be carrying a pocketbook...Thats an awfully complex bush...

I still dont see it unless you only prefer to look at it from 1 angle of course.

wait, it is carrying a pocket book according to you ? I think if you were to be able to see that much detail that this whole forum would be all over it as the rest of your mentioned details would have been undeniably clear.

I think the fact that you see a it holding a pocket book shows just how much you like to see what you like to see.

Edit: I already posted pictures of trees that have arms legs faces and whanot earlier in this thread amazingdata.com...

These are sadly for you not all fuzzy and unclear in the background so you cannot mystify and dramatize them.My apologies

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Actually and i think someone else mentioned it as well,my first impression was the wicked witch from the wizard of oz,what she would have looked like when she came to take toto away near the beginning of the film,when she was dressed in regular clothes,only with a green face,not sepia toned as in the movie...

Margaret Hamilton has risen from the grave?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's a tree lol..

Get your eyes fixed please!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

Can we get a "zoomed in image" of this thing? I dont know how to do that on the computer,does anyone know how to?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Rafe_

Actually and i think someone else mentioned it as well,my first impression was the wicked witch from the wizard of oz,what she would have looked like when she came to take toto away near the beginning of the film,when she was dressed in regular clothes,only with a green face,not sepia toned as in the movie...

Margaret Hamilton has risen from the grave?

You are making a joke about the very thing you were promoting? In anyway i dont get that post.

here is your much requested zoom :

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

in the zoomed image the shape seems to be vary "square" the pixles seem to be in straight lines

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

All i'm saying is my first impression,the first thing i thought of when i looked at the picture was the wicked witch in the wizard of oz,because i noticed right away that this thing appears to have a green tinted face and whats wrong with injecting a little humor?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well sure ,i guess.It was a touch out of place but sure.

But you asked for a zoomed in image numerous times in the thread.But now that you have one you do nothing with it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Sorry i didnt see that,you must have posted it while i was at work or i just missed it...Thanx...Is there a way for you or someone to zoom in on it a little less? That image is magnified a little too much,its been reduced to nothing but pixels.By zoomed in i meant if the object was originally something like 75ft away,can we see it at 25ft away?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Do the block patterns of straight lines and square pixels in the zoomed in image prove that this thing is not a small tree or a bush?...I'm no expert in the matter...But i would think that a small tree or bush with its many branches and greenery wouldnt appear as only a few dozen or so square pixels in a zoomed in image,but would have many more...

edit on 10-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i agree i dont think it is a bush

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Its not a bush or a small tree imo,no way...Where is this phantom being coming from? How is it getting in and out of our reality? Of its own free will? Or is something or someone placing or projecting it here among us? Is it a hologram?

Similar entities might actually exist all around us all the time,but only under certain conditions do they become visible,usually captured within the cameras eye,whos shutter speeds,or what ever mechanisms camcorders use now,are perhaps faster than the human eye? We are not capable of seeing all of whatever reality is anyways...

Did the person who was filming,taking the pictures,notice this thing at the time,or only afterwards? It appears to be female to me and she seems to be aware and looking right at them...

edit on 11-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join