It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tourist captures a possible apparition on film in the Welsh hillsides

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Article contains video stills and the video itself:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Direct video link:
Direct Video Link

It seems odd that the camera man would pan over right where the figure can be seen just to film some running water, but then again I've done the same thing the few times I've filmed a trip. It also looks like the figure is moving slightly as he pans from the body of water to the right. What are your thoughts?

edit on 7-1-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Video aint working for me, but from what I can see it looks like a tree or a bush, or someone in a ghillie suit.
edit on 7-1-2012 by rockslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Looks like a naked man running with a sheep

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A ink blot video! I mean come on the fence is behind the "feet" but in front of the torso. DUH!!!

Hang on its the Daily Mail. Wow then it MUST be the truth (for our US cousins the Daily Mail is very right wing paper that fills it pages with utter nonsense)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It looks like a person but it also looks like a bush or hedge type thing,when i saw the picture i thought why isn't guy in the middle of the frame,suspcious..then saw the video & realised different.

I'm going to say this is just a random person standing enjoying the view or walking the dog,it could be something interesting but in my opinion just a person.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Looks like a naked man running with a sheep

That is some pretty imaginative thinking there...got a chuckle out of me!

I can't really tell what it is...but it at first glance does look like a person...then a closer look and it looks like a bush of some sort.

I give up...what is it?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think it's a bush.

Nothing more exciting than that.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I see a woman in a brown coat and hat with a hand bag on her arm.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i think it looks like the Wicked Witch of the West...and she's pigeon toed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It would have been way more interesting if it was there for the first camera pass by then wasn't when it panned back.

Either another person, or a natural feature.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
At first glance it does look like someone standing there but it also looks like a bush tree of some kind.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It can be seen at the very beginning of the video from a different angle and really looks like a simple bush:

Here are the two other views:

Another perfect example of Pareidolia...
edit on 8-1-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockslinger
Video aint working for me, but from what I can see it looks like a tree or a bush, or someone in a ghillie suit.
edit on 7-1-2012 by rockslinger because: (no reason given)

Ghillie suit? More like "gorilla suit"

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
A ink blot video! I mean come on the fence is behind the "feet" but in front of the torso. DUH!!!

Hang on its the Daily Mail. Wow then it MUST be the truth (for our US cousins the Daily Mail is very right wing paper that fills it pages with utter nonsense)
This thing is a phantom,its proclaimed as being a ghost thats why it looks the way you said with the fence behind the feet but in front of the torso...

Should the ny times be any more believable than the daily mail?...no...imo.

This phantom is standing where it once stood in real life when there was no fence there...
edit on 9-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

That really does look like a small tree, sorry to anyone that wants to say different, nothing paranormal here just some vegetation
As elevenaugust said " just a bush"

edit on 9-1-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

We must find someone who lives somewhat nearby and have them walk right up to the same area and to the same spot while filming with a camcorder,thats how we'll really find out if theres a small tree or a bush there or not.But if theres not,then some people will say that they planted a bush there,filmed it and then dug it out,i guess disturbed and recently dug ground would answer that...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

The first photo you posted is also much more blurry than it is on the article page. On that page it looks much more like a person.

Here it is from that page-

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's a tree

or maybe one of these amazingdata.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We can't say for sure if it's a tree or a bush or an apparition of person dressed in traditional Welsh dress, but I'll tell you that when I first read the article and read

The outline with the hat and the type of dress looks exactly like a woman wearing Welsh folk dress
I realized that's exactly what I thought it looked like even before reading that line.

I've zoomed in on the object and pointed out specific areas-

The outline and features look very similar-

edit on 9-1-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Not really

(screenshot courtesy of elevenaugust)

edit on 9-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join