It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tourist captures a possible apparition on film in the Welsh hillsides

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Rafe_

Sorry i didnt see that,you must have posted it while i was at work or i just missed it...Thanx...Is there a way for you or someone to zoom in on it a little less? That image is magnified a little too much,its been reduced to nothing but pixels.By zoomed in i meant if the object was originally something like 75ft away,can we see it at 25ft away?

It was in the very post you replied to and had very very big silver lettering that says "EXTERNAL IMAGE" with the comment on what it was.

Anyway,Those squares and lines as you would call it are the pixels and pixels are always lined up in a grid and yes,pixels are square. The light green pixels you see throughout the middle area of the bush is where the background is visible through the bush. As you can see there is no mass at all where you thought you saw a green face.It is the color of what is seen through the bush (the background) which is not too hard to understand for the ones that have no problem in recognizing the features of one.

The most concentrated mass is seen at the bottom where the stem is. The higher up, it starts to branch out and thus more of the background breaks through.

GL

edit on 12-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by dashdespatch

Its not a bush or a small tree imo,no way...Where is this phantom being coming from? How is it getting in and out of our reality? Of its own free will? Or is something or someone placing or projecting it here among us? Is it a hologram?

Similar entities might actually exist all around us all the time,but only under certain conditions do they become visible,usually captured within the cameras eye,whos shutter speeds,or what ever mechanisms camcorders use now,are perhaps faster than the human eye? We are not capable of seeing all of whatever reality is anyways...

Did the person who was filming,taking the pictures,notice this thing at the time,or only afterwards? It appears to be female to me and she seems to be aware and looking right at them...

edit on 11-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Are you role playing all of this??

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I've never seen a small tree or bush with very straight edges all the way up and down the sides,the edge of something that looks like a womans long winter coat and i also plainly see shoulders,a head,a face,a hat and seperated legs...

I'm not seeing what i want to see either,because when i first looked at the image,the details i mentioned above were noticed by me in about 3-5 seconds,certainly no time to formulate a pre-conceived image in my head, especially of an apparition that i didnt know before hand what it was going to look like and had no idea what i was about to see,all i knew was apparition...

Imo,this partially transparent phantom woman is standing where she once stood when she was alive,perhaps when there was no fence there,thats why we can see what looks a little like a part of the fence in front of her and in back of her...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

In the article it says they didn't notice it until reviewing the footage. The very first post has a link to the article and video.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It looks as if it has feet and a hat on .....and besides bushes aren't Black they are Green and don't possess legs.

People in the Victorian era wore all black clothing....that's what this is reminiscent of .

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I can keep pointing out how shadows and pixelation and it coloring work in technical detail all day here but duh's will be duh's an will see what they want to see.

well i am going to step out of this thread filled with ******* and leave you lot to your female apparition holding a pocket book that is very apparently aware of the camera and looking directly into it just because some nana said that he didn't notice the bush when he recorded it *gasp wow he didn't notice a bush ??

Edit:Actually, i am going to be honest with you guys. I am a disinformation agent and i was trying to prevent you from seeing what is actually there and i am sorry for it. It is in all actuality 'Mother theresa' that you see standing there and she is not holding a pocket book. It is a coloring book.If you look really closely you can see that it says "Intended for children up to age 4" and she was there with the coloring book to warn us all about the end of the world that is coming in 2013.

I cannot tell you anymore then i already have nor can i disclose what pictures in the book still need coloring and i will probably be in hiding soon after i post this but i felt i could no longer withhold this information from you

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We need to find a really good satellite imaging site and zoom in on this location and see if theres a bush there or not,if theres no one on here that lives within walking or driving distance...

Heres a link to the best satellite imaging map that i could find with really powerful zoom in capabilities > geology.com...
edit on 14-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I spent some time looking around the area near the town mentioned in the article, but wasn't able to find the spot for sure. Does anyone know the exact spot this was taken? There's obviously a good sized body of water and you can also see a walking bridge near where they're sitting. The terrain is somewhat distinctive in my opinion too. Anyone have a clue?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join