It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

And i mentioned jews in Iran when?

You're joking right?

She has confided in me about the bloodlust the Iranian government and clergy feel towards the Jews.

I don't care what context you now claim you were using it in, I'm just passing along a point.

Like this one?
en.wikipedia.org...

Many Rabbis attend that exact conference. There is nothing wrong with questioning certain contradictions of the Holocaust. No one is denying it ever happened but dude, you're getting way off topic here.

The rest of your post is an attempt to twist my words and backtrack from your own so I will not take the bait, have a good day

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Ya, I've got a better solution.How about we all just leave Iran alone. The only reason why they want the bomb is because the US has been threatening them with military takeover since the 80's. Militarily, Iran cannot compete, so they pursue other avenues. I would do the same thing, if in a position to do so. Nuclear arms just may be the only way that they could defend themselves from imperialist takeover. I have more sympathy for Iran than I do for Americans, so I say, let them do whatever it is they do, without interference, and chances are, they will never use nuclear arms unless threatened.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

you sir are a tool of your opinion....double standards....and a drive almost like it was fueled by a pay check....or at least a biased imperative....don't call me selfish when you only defend ISRAEL....and say screw the rest of us....

you argue only for a one sided opinion...you monger fear and hatred for the Iranian people and I say shame on you for seeking their deaths.....lame

edit on 7-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Is Israel, with its zionist government, not an religious extremist government with nuclear weapons? Remember, zionism is fundamentalist Judaist views that rely heavily on furfilling prophecy.

No idea where you get that from. Zionism is simply the search for a homeland. Not unreasonable, is it? If it is based in prophecy, it is simply the prophecy (oddly enough fufilled), that they would again one day regain their ancestrial homeland.

What about the US? George Bush stated many times that he was on a "divine" mission from God, tasked with carrying out a "crusade" against "evil". His "crusade" killed over a million people and decimated Iraq. The end result was economically and, in terms of death and pestilence, much worse than using a nuclear weapon- the only difference is that people weren't as shocked because they didn't see the mushroom cloud on their TV screens.

Up to your old tricks i see, Dimitri. Did anyone here say anything about the US being a shining beacon of democracy and an example of how a country should act? Can you not simply admit that Iran has problems too?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

How is their leadership's mistreatment of civvies indicative that we need to invade them and kill a bunch of civvies? It doesn't add up. In times of war, the civilians bear the brunt of the hard times, while the leadership retreats into hardened bunkers. How do you think war with Iran would possibly make Iranians any better off. To use governmental mistreatment as an excuse for war is like killing dogs so that fleas could not bite them. Completely and utterly asinine. I don't expect you to understand, but wars do not happen for the reasons that you are told, but for the reasons that you are not told. The whole reason we demonize Iran, from what I can gather, is that they have a monetary system that is independant of the IMF and World Bank. They do not like this very much, so they spent 20 years demonizing Iran so that we could attack them, with popular support, and install a fractional reserve central bank, and control their country through money. Give a man a ski mask, he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he'll rob a country.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
You're joking right?

Nope, show me where i did. You tell me im kidding yet back it with nothing. You obviously know how to copy and paste.

Many Rabbis attend that exact conference. There is nothing wrong with questioning certain contradictions of the Holocaust. No one is denying it ever happened but dude, you're getting way off topic here.

Why is it so very important for them to debunk the holocaust? Obviously they have an agenda.

The rest of your post is an attempt to twist my words and backtrack from your own so I will not take the bait, have a good day

No, as i said the rest of my post is simply trying to show that Iran is evil. I will never trust a government that hangs people for being gay.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
no night....you are all for Israel....I am convinced you are either being paid for saying all that stuff....or have a deeply vested interest in all things ISRAELI.....move there why dont you ...if you are not there now

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee

you sir are a tool of your opinion....double standards....and a drive almost like it was fueled by a pay check....or at least a biased imperative....don't call me selfish when you only defend ISRAEL....and say screw the rest of us....

you argue only for a one sided opinion...you monger fear and hatred for the Iranian people and I say shame on you for seeking their deaths.....lame

Yep! I sure said i only care about Israel! I challenge you to show me where i said that. You DO know how to copy and paste, right? Oh, but you cant, because i never said that. Let us recap.

You said i should not worry about what is happening in Iran because we have problems over here we need to fix first. I responded by saying i think globally, and worry about all mankind.

Care to dispute that?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

How is their leadership's mistreatment of civvies indicative that we need to invade them and kill a bunch of civvies?

Wow, this crew on this thread kill me!

Please, show me where i said i approve of bombing Iran? But.........you cant.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think all nations that are calling for war with Iran need to re-think.

What IF....

Iran already has nukes ?

What IF....

Our good friends in Iran are setting up a bushwhack ?

What IF....

Pakistan or somebody is involved with a diabolical plot ?

I urge all nations to reconsider.

What IF....

Iran has a big surprise for their enemies ?

Iran already said they would use nukes IF ATTACKED FIRST

What do we learn from THAT statement?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
No, as i said the rest of my post is simply trying to show that Iran is evil. I will never trust a government that hangs people for being gay.

And yet there is no outcry about executions committed by an ally. The hypocrisy that the West has in dealing with the Middle East is astounding.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianOrion

I DID twice say you could be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

If newyorkee is in fact Ahmadinejad,

how do you know if the translation software is accurate ?

we never can be too careful !

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

you have oogles of your posts here in my coment showing your bias

reply to post by newyorkee

and more of ALL your posts....I invite us all to look over this guys posts in other threads....notice he loves a certain topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=posts

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
and yes I am a disinfo poet.....this is so lame,.....now I am out.....don't let these guys get away with this rhetoric and war/ fear mongering

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Is Israel, with its zionist government, not an religious extremist government with nuclear weapons? Remember, zionism is fundamentalist Judaist views that rely heavily on furfilling prophecy.

No idea where you get that from. Zionism is simply the search for a homeland. Not unreasonable, is it? If it is based in prophecy, it is simply the prophecy (oddly enough fufilled), that they would again one day regain their ancestrial homeland.

One "prophecy" of Zionism is the reclaimation of Zion. This also happens to involve the end of days, by the way (hence "dispensationalists" within US politics who back Israel to the hilt with military aid).

PS: Funny how it is acceptable for Zionists to reclaim their homeland by destroying Palestinians. Surely you would support First Nations if they want North America back?

What about the US? George Bush stated many times that he was on a "divine" mission from God, tasked with carrying out a "crusade" against "evil". His "crusade" killed over a million people and decimated Iraq. The end result was economically and, in terms of death and pestilence, much worse than using a nuclear weapon- the only difference is that people weren't as shocked because they didn't see the mushroom cloud on their TV screens.

Up to your old tricks i see, Dimitri. Did anyone here say anything about the US being a shining beacon of democracy and an example of how a country should act? Can you not simply admit that Iran has problems too?

The poster stated that Iran could not be trusted with nuclear weapons because he feels that religious extremist government is dangerous. I stated that the US has a religious extremist government (especially under a doctrine of global "manifest destiny"), and the US has the second largest stockpile of deployed nuclear weapons. I was pointing out the hypocracy.

As for the US being "a shining beacon"? I don't need to quote other posters for that statement when Republican presidents state it all the time.

And did I ever say that Iran was perfect? Nope, don't think so. Nothing is perfect.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
no night....you are all for Israel....I am convinced you are either being paid for saying all that stuff....or have a deeply vested interest in all things ISRAELI.....move there why dont you ...if you are not there now

No, im a born and bred Canadian citizen.

Is it so hard for you to simply believe i do not like the Iranian government? I dont. Ill yell that from the top of the world. NEVER HAVE I STATED I SUPPORT THE BOMBING OF IRAN! So very myopic.

ILL STATE THIS IN BOLD CAPITALS SO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND! I NEVER ONCE ADVOCATED BOMBING IRAN! I NEVER ONCE STATED I LIKE OR APPROVE OF THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT! IS IT SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I DISLIKE THE USA GOVERNMENT, THE IRAINIAN GOVERNMENT AND THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT?

Guess not. You all seem to believe if i do not support Iran, i must support Israel. Well, the world is not that black and white to me, i see shades of grey. Hell, if i wanted to support a government id pick someone truely peaceful. Maybe Iceland? How about Tibet? But no, its Iran or nothing for you people, right?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

And yet there is no outcry about executions committed by an ally. The hypocrisy that the West has in dealing with the Middle East is astounding.

Why do you say that? Ill protest any killing of innocents. Be it in Canada, Saudi Arabia, or Iran.

I can assure you, if Canada started hanging gays in the streets with the explicit permission of the government and then Stephen Harper announced to the world that "There are no gays in Canada", i would take up arms to attempt an overthow.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Isn't our government a threat to global peace?

We bring weapons everywhere we go.....How is that peaceful ?

The Hypocratic states of America....Oddly enough though I'd rather live in no other country....

With all the dumbness comes the things we are accustomed too.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Western governments are based on hypocrisy and do cause the majority of the problems on earth, but as you put it, I would rather live no where else.

Things are pretty good over here compared to everywhere else, but IMO with more freedom comes more responsibility. Luckily we're not as free as we think so we're not responsible for anything other than keeping our heads above water which allows our governments to do pretty much anything they want without the ability of being stopped.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Israel is a tiny mote of dust in the Arabs' eyes, that only proves how little they want to get along with anyone.

They can be a majority over a swath Earth spanning a large amount of resources....and a speck of dust moves them to World Killing stupidity on a daily basis.

edit on 2012/1/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join