It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianOrion

agian.....is the translation I provided wrong....where is yours.....I think you can actually prove if my translation is wrong or not....have you.....then what are you waiting for......oh wait you cant....because it is correct and the MSM has been going on the wrong info ....again.....keep defending them here on ATS....we are all ears....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

it makes perfect sense.. you already have your war machine in the region .. might as well do a clean sweep before returning home..

my question is.. after iran.. whos next?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
here

www.guardian.co.uk...

no boogey man got his hands on that...is that ok

and here is the EVIL MUSLIM VERSION.....oh no....run for the hills

www.mohammadmossadegh.com...

god forbid we hear both sides....
edit on 7-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Harper is another NWO zionist puppet... Isn't he the guy who played a role in increasing marijuana laws in Canada? Iran has no nuclear weapons so how could they use one? This whole thing stinks of propaganda.

Um, wtf?

Harper increases penalties for possession of marijuana so he must be a zionist shill? Wow, ive heard everything now! Cant say ive ever read the Zionist Charter Against Marijuana.

Honestly though, thats about the only thing Harper has done so far to piss me off. That and i wish the whole Canadian Wheat Board thing was more transparent, but hey, ill take it over the mismanagment of the last Liberal government and the tax and spend and "Hey! Lets not throw criminals in jail, lets rehabilitate them" philosophy of both the NDP and the Liberals.

And in case you havent noticed, no one is saying they HAVE a nuclear weapon, only that they are building one. I personally believe they are.

edit on 7-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianOrion

And, in my opinion, PWNED does NOT have an A in it... why not 'Google' it just to make sure... monkey boy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh so you do know of Google......great.....and yes we know your opinion....it's all you got...all be it misinformed...it is yours yes sir.....uuh uuh aah aah

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Bahahaha, Harper is going all in with the "Iran has nukes, lets go get 'em" .

Meanwhile our Minister of Defence got married last week to an Iranian....lulz

www.thestar.com... 51--peter-mackay-ties-the-knot

Hey Harper, that should cause an interesting conversation in parliment

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

She's a Canadian, and Mckay is just as bad as Harper if not worse

I don't want to bore you with Canadian politics, but there have been some minor scandals where Mckay has been caught red handed, even as he's presented with the evidence that incriminates him, he denies it, and Harper and friends lie for him, regardless of the undeniable proof.

These people would bomb Nazanin Afshin-Jam's mother's house in Iran if they think it would improve their standing on the world stage.

Harper defends Peter MacKay's helicopter use

MacKay has said that he used the helicopter as part of a search-and-rescue exercise in July 2010, but recently-released Defence Department emails suggest otherwise.

Military emails indicate personnel were told the "mission will be under the guise … of SAR (search and rescue) training."

Opposition MPs are calling on MacKay to apologize -- or even resign -- for his use of the helicopter.

"Either the minister is saying the military is lying or he's misleading this house," Rosane Dore Lefebvre, an NDP MP from Quebec, told the House of Commons.

I know it's boring, but it's Canada, what do you expect?

ETA:

I assumed you were Canadian due to your previous thread, but you said "our" which may mean you're Canadian and are probably are already aware of this "scandal".
edit on 7-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

war with Iran is not going to happen

stop the drum beats of war and put that energy into loving your family for the win

people want peace,

you would too if you knew the Truth

9/11/01=false flag operation...

only "the powers that were" want war for the domination of people, land and resources.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Get off your soap box and don't be condescending.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Get off your soap box and don't be condescending.

Peace.

condescending?

how?

you are playing into their game by posting war promoting propaganda, that is a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes, I am Canadian and have personally met most of these players. If people only knew what really happens behind closed doors here...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

condescending? how?

First off you accused me of beating the drums of war, which is not my intention.

Secondly you said "if I knew the truth". I'm quite aware of the details surrounding 911, perhaps even more so than you are. Either way I overreacted, I should have just not responded to your comment.

I think that the war mongers are blood thirsty and war will come for many people, it's easy to say war won't come if you're house isn't the one getting bombed and your episodes of Jersey shore are still being aired. It's easy to forget about the innocent dead when you look at it that way.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
here

www.guardian.co.uk...

no boogey man got his hands on that...is that ok

and here is the EVIL MUSLIM VERSION.....oh no....run for the hills

www.mohammadmossadegh.com...

god forbid we hear both sides....

You seem to be very defensive... and your assumption that there is an 'evil Muslim version' leads me to the conclusion that either:

1) YOU are Muslim and consider that anybody who disagree's with you thinks that you are EVIL?
2) YOU are not Muslim yet you believe Muslims to be persecuted and in need of your defence?

As you have gone to such great lengths regarding the fact that you claim Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was mistranslated and MSM are guilty of perpetrating this mistranslation, perhaps YOU could enlighten the world as to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's opinion regarding Israel and the USA? I mean, you are in the know, right? MSM are just Zionist schills writing LIE after LIE about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, right? He is really a lovely man who wants the best for his people, and the world, and on Sundays he plays with little puppies he has rescued from certain death on the streets of Tehran?

Why then, oh enlightened one, are there still to this day, tens of thousands of political refugee's from Iran that live in Europe and the USA determined NEVER to return to Iran? Did the MSM get to them to? Perhaps they were brain-washed by television and now live hopeless lives in their adopted countries waiting for the day that they can return to the bosom of their homeland, Iran?

Dude, are you on crack?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I see you don't like to get PWNED as you say......are my facts wrong.....then stop calling me Muslim.....twice already....so If I don't agree to drink the cool aid.....I am a crazy person......or dare you say ....anti American....it's your sentiment since we are talking about sentiment.....

dude get some facts......all that time typing....and nothing to show...just blah blah you are you are.....like your IF argument.....first you explain all your other comments based on nothing but your opinion....and I´ll treat you to more facts.....call that enlightened if you want...I´d like to think I am at least not as misinformed as you....come on

uuh uuh aah aah

oh yeah....I see you love the MSM.....did you check to see where you are posting....on a conspiracy site....
we arent exactly fox news fans here.....ROTFLMFAO

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I see you don't like to get PWNED as you say......are my facts wrong.....then stop calling me Muslim.....twice already....so If I don't agree to drink the cool aid.....I am a crazy person......or dare you say ....anti American....it's your sentiment since we are talking about sentiment.....

dude get some facts......all that time typing....and nothing to show...just blah blah you are you are.....like your IF argument.....first you explain all your other comments based on nothing but your opinion....and I´ll treat you to more facts.....call that enlightened if you want...I´d like to think I am at least not as misinformed as you....come on

uuh uuh aah aah

oh yeah....I see you love the MSM.....did you check to see where you are posting....on a conspiracy site....
we arent exactly fox news fans here.....ROTFLMFAO

May I suggest, that once again, you have used many words to say absolutely NOTHING?

Why does that NOT surprise me?

Your ignorance is only excelled by your inability to make any sense.....

EXPLAIN what Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was saying in his 'controversial' speech?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I´ll stick to my original point....he didn't say to wipe Israel off the map....after that you do your homework like the rest of us.....

.this is lame....you are no challenge...just an angry little man.....go ahead...I now GIVE you back this thread to call me all the names you want.....my responses can't be erased and everyone will see what a tool you have become.....happy drooling

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

condescending? how?

First off you accused me of beating the drums of war, which is not my intention.

Secondly you said "if I knew the truth". I'm quite aware of the details surrounding 911, perhaps even more so than you are. Either way I overreacted, I should have just not responded to your comment.

I think that the war mongers are blood thirsty and war will come for many people, it's easy to say war won't come if you're house isn't the one getting bombed and your episodes of Jersey shore are still being aired. It's easy to forget about the innocent dead when you look at it that way.

Peace.

sorry bro,

i'm just frustrated with war puppets..

the BS ends now...

either speak of peace or leave this world...this is our time

that's how i feel

sorry bro, hugs

namaste

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No need to apologize friend, I think it was a simple misunderstanding.

I appreciate your response to clear things up.

Peace.

BTW, I'm sick of the war mongers too

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

meeeee threeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I´ll stick to my original point....he didn't say to wipe Israel off the map....after that you do your homework like the rest of us.....

.this is lame....you are no challenge...just an angry little man.....go ahead...I now GIVE you back this thread to call me all the names you want.....my responses can't be erased and everyone will see what a tool you have become.....happy drooling

If anybody reads our interaction, and one of my ATS contacts has... they would possibly conclude that you were incapable of answering ANY question I asked of you... that you became quite abusive and I responded to your abuse... that YOU are anti-American (whatever that means)... and that you are seemingly so much in support of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that you could be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad...

Did Mahmoud Ahmadinejad say that he would try to lead his nation towards a peaceful direction and develop 'friendships' with the American/Zionists? Or did Mahmoud Ahmadinejad decide himself to be some sort of Islamic deliverer, opposed to anything 'western' and 'American?'

Only LOVE can conquer FEAR... now run along little boy... mommy has your dinner on the table

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join