It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

www.cbc.ca

Prime Minister Stephen Harper called the escalating standoff between Iran and the West the greatest threat to world peace.

The prime minister offered that assessment of the growing tensions in the Persian Gulf during an interview Thursday on an Alberta radio program.

"Your listeners should be under no illusion, Iran is a very serious threat to international peace and security. In my judgment, it is the world's most serious threat to international peace and security," Harper said during an appearance on the Rutherford Show, an Alberta-wide radio call-in program.

Harper also said he
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Canada ready to take action on Iran if needed, Harper says

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Harper is beating the war drum and propaganda machine at the same time.

Over the years I have learned that anything this man is very half truth, and never fully truthful. And of course he has previously said that Canada would help in Iran if requested.

This is just another implementation in the conditioning for a strike on Iran. A few more of these stories and Canadians will be singing Bomb Iran with John Mccain.

Makes me sick to think about it.

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 6-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have thought of him as the next ant-Christ, but then realized he is just a powerless puppet who does what ever he's told to get the job done.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The guy is a total liar. Come on, how in gods name does he know what Iran wants and what they dont want? Its impossible for him to know whatthey want.

All Iran wants is to be left alone, the certainly dont want to use a nuke, how bloody ridiculas.

Indeed, iran may want a nuke and who could blame them? Iran keep getting invaded but they themaelves havent invaded anyone for 300 years! Any country that keeps getting invaded for no reason deserves to have a strong defence imo.

Why do the west keep imvading iran? Because they are frightend that Iran/persia may become a world player and they dont want to have to deal with them.

Iran are no threat to us whatsoever, anyone who says otherwise is bith a liar and an idiot. History proves they are definately no threat at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I completely agree, he has no way of knowing, he is just saying what his puppet masters told him to.

He has managed to gather quite a following of Canadians who believe all this crap too.

One day we will wake before it's too late, I hope.

Maybe he wants to find a reason to implement more spending in our military?

Well I'm out, I will check back from my desk through out the day.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The guy is a total liar. Come on, how in gods name does he know what Iran wants and what they dont want? Its impossible for him to know whatthey want.
reply to post by TheMindWar

Um gee - I suppose maybe he listens to what they say they want to do, maybe he looked up the 12ver beliefs, or the Iranian revolutionary constitution, maybe he looked at Kohmeini's 50 yr plan.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
...In my judgment, it is the world's most serious threat to international peace and security....
joke of the year!!!! US is THE BIG PROBLEM for all of us.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Iran wants to use nuclear weapon.

Newt Gingrich wants to be president

Stephen Harper wants to be taken seriously.

Well, they all can keep 'wanting' til the end of time, but none are likely to ever happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It is the same old plays out of the same old mind control playbook.

Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction, and they want to use them.

Wait, cross out Iraq, meant to say Iran.

Iran has Weapons of Mass Destruction, and they want to use them.

The really sad part of this is that most people will still buy the lie.

“Fool me once, Shame on You”

“Fool Me Twice , Shame on Me”

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Great! Another worthless racist Zionist sucking Israel's C**k!!

He's just like Obama except he's a negative version of him.

If Iran wants Nuclear weapons then they should be allowed to have them. They are surrounded by terrorists and should be able to defend themselves.

And when Harper says war he really means invasion. That's all this attack will be. An Invasion. Grab the Oil and Kill the innocent children.

Those Assholes like Haper, Obama, Cameron and Sarkozy (Poison Dwarf) make me sick!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Stephen Harper is clearly a Zionist shill.

Mod Edit: Removed the needless repetitive text.
edit on 6-1-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This is just another implementation in the conditioning for a strike on Iran. A few more of these stories and Canadians will be singing Bomb Iran with John Mccain.

Well, they successfully fooled everyone with the WMD threat the first time, so they know they stand a good chance of doing it again.

It's the best lie they can come up with.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Great! Another worthless racist Zionist sucking Israel's C**k!!

He's just like Obama except he's a negative version of him.

If Iran wants Nuclear weapons then they should be allowed to have them. They are surrounded by terrorists and should be able to defend themselves.

And when Harper says war he really means invasion. That's all this attack will be. An Invasion. Grab the Oil and Kill the innocent children.

Those Assholes like Haper, Obama, Cameron and Sarkozy (Poison Dwarf) make me sick!!

I have seen nothing but class in the way ahmadinejad operates. He is clearspoken and perfectly reasonable. It is absurd how you can find any logic in you having nukes, but not allowing another country to have them.
edit on 6-1-2012 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
All this makes me wonder when Australia will support this as well

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Harper is beating the war drum and propaganda machine at the same time.

It is laughably predictable this sort of comment would come from this site. How many credible people speaking up will it take for people here to believe Iran is a real threat and not he nice guys/victims portrayed on ATS!

Probably no number because the conspiracy theorists heads are buried that deeply in the sand they point blank refuse to see it any other way. And people here label the general population as "Sheeple" Bahahahahahah! It is really easy and laughable to see who the real "Sheeple" are!

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

And this is the type of stupid comment I expect from trolls like you on this site. Iran doesnt have the army or the fire power to attack anyone apart from its bully neighbour Israel. I dont see Iran invading any other country or doing anything apart from posturing.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
PhatPackage said:

It is laughably predictable this sort of comment would come from this site. How many credible people speaking up will it take for people here to believe Iran is a real threat and not he nice guys/victims portrayed on ATS!

Probably no number because the conspiracy theorists heads are buried that deeply in the sand they point blank refuse to see it any other way. And people here label the general population as "Sheeple" Bahahahahahah! It is really easy and laughable to see who the real "Sheeple" are!

A comment by a poster who is, evidently, either quite ignorant or by one who has an agenda. Pro-Israel by chance?
edit on 6-1-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

I agree that it's obvious, for those who don't know already:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The majority of Canadians actually support this guy !!!! We are nothing more than Americans without the warmer climate. What kind of power does Israel have to control these goverments??? Somebody tell me please!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrEcho

I think Harper is a Christian Zionist who actually believes the stuff about Israel being the land being given to the Jews by God. Plus he is a power hungry butt kisser who will do anything to advance on the world stage.

It's times like this that I'm ashamed to be Canadian. I'm moving to Quebec LOL.

Canadian troops have no business fighting Iran!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join