It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a 25yr old White Male in UK, and I have been diagnosed with HIV :(

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Do you want a medal? You could not be more wrong. There really are some of us who enjoy reading real stories and I applaude & appreciate posters that can be so honest...most everyone here, but a few have been very interested in the op's story. If you're not, why stay and post?
edit on 1/5/12 by j.r.c.b. because: nook driving me nuts!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

I go away for a couple of hours and you guys all start hating again! lol 10 sexual partners by 25 is nothing. I had 10 (consensual experiences) by the time I was 16 and don't even get me started on how many I was forced to lay with...which is in the many hundreds sadly and fortunately the worst that happened to be was a dose of the seaside nippers and many sore throats...

In this day and age people should be less prudish about such things and realise that the world is a different place nowadays. And we're different too; all of us...we just have to embrace that difference and roll with it as the mediocre band Oasis would have said.

Rev

10 sex partners already at 25 is "nothing"? yet it's over several.

perhaps in another thread one could argue 10 is a conservative number of sex partners by 25 (LOL)

but this one in a way sadly proves what promiscuity leads to.. STDs.

no wonder so many people are spreading STDs around like sweaty handshakes these days

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I don't know what planet you live on my friend, but here on planet Earth (for normal, non-preachy folk) 10 is nothing, but as I've said many times in this thread, it is not my place to try and educate you or to try and push my own views on to you.

If you're happy with your life, then that's all that really matters in the end; isn't it?

Rev

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
oh wow, I am so sorry but also proud at your strength!, I pray you and all infected will beat that disease. God Bless and stay strong.

link   
No sympathy for you. There is no excuse in this day and age not to know about HIV and how you contract it, and how to prevent contracting it.
Clean the gene pool.

link   
Actually if you look at the numbering (how you keep stating 10 is nothing when its over several sex partners)

its obvious who is preaching what.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by musashi9
No sympathy for you. There is no excuse in this day and age not to know about HIV and how you contract it, and how to prevent contracting it.
Clean the gene pool.

you are a Cruel person, no one deserves it, yes its known and people can prevent it, that is if it's contacted from sex, but to say that to someone who is suffering from it is a very mean and cruel thing to say, I am sorry for you.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

@ DrumsRfun

dude

THERE IS NO HONOR in acting this way . at this point i'm not sure who is the sicker person. anyway i will hope you find a little kindness to share in the future.

and to you Mr. ben "May God Bless You and Guild you"
you are in my prayers and i hope you don't let haters get to you . they are not worth the time or effort to correct in my book.
some walk the path, some look for the path & some are still blind to it's existence
edit on 5-1-2012 by WilliamWallace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

You're the one who was banging on about it. I just responded to you. But hey, let's not derail this thread any further. You're a prude and I'm not and I'm happy with that.

Rev

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Name calling too?

Figures.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Not at all. Your attitude suggests that you are a prude and mine suggests that I'm not. If I offended you with my comment then I beg your pardon good sir.

Rev

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I also raised an eyebrow at the 10 partners before 25 comment.
granted its not THAT uncommon, i (personally) wouldn't call it modest.

glad to hear about the cancer thing being cleared up.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by benjamin2012

You sound like a fighter.
Keep taking the meds, mate. Live a full, long, productive life.

The world needs fighters.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hopefully OP shares some insight as to how it's like having to notify all his sex partners he has HIV

and if he gave it to others too? What a shame if so.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by benjamin2012
[moreThe world needs fighters.

I concur. To quote Nietzsche "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" And Ben is a prime example of that.

Rev

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
God bless you friend. I thought of much to say medically speaking, but in a nutshell? Think positive. Make each day as full as you can. Seek friendship. You have ours at ATS.

Prayers each day that it is fulfilled for you and yours.

Lazlo

link   
Hare Krishna brave soul. FIRST THING first. Chant this mantra (look it up): Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. If you email me at [email protected] I can send you the mantra to listen to. It is the HIGHEST vibration in the universe and it helps in more ways than you'll ever realize. Again, email me so I can personally share some nice vibrations with you before ATS people hassle me.

PLEASE go on an organic, vegan diet immediately. PLEASE watch A Beautiful Truth --> www.youtube.com...

God speed brave soul. Hare Krishna

link   

Originally posted by ignant
Hopefully OP shares some insight as to how it's like having to notify all his sex partners he has HIV

and if he gave it to others too? What a shame if so.

He has already said that he didn't give it to anyone else.

Rev

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Does anyone remember this story from a few years back? It was all over the news for days and then nothing...

Miracle HIV-recovery man "may have cure"...

This is the only documented case I've seen or heard of where someone has beaten HIV or AIDS.

Was it just a mix up in the tests or is there really more to it?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I didn't read past the OP because I really didn't feel I needed to. I'm not going to say "sorry" because I feel like it's fake when people say that. What I am going to say is that I hope you live the best life you know how and I wish health, prosperity and love for you this year.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join