It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a 25yr old White Male in UK, and I have been diagnosed with HIV :(

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by benjamin2012

Hi Ben!
Thank you for being so open & honest in sharing your story.
I admire your sincerity & courage, which you obviously have had to keep finding within yourself over the last few years-no mean feat.
I truly hope that you pay attention to only the posts of heartfelt love & concern for you. They really are the only ones that matter.
I also hope that you can draw all the strength & courage you need, from these loving thoughts ,& continue to stay strong & healthy.
I think you are a pretty amazing young man that has many wonderful qualities ,that this world is in obvious need of. We could use a few million like you , that display your courage, forgiveness & compassion.

Keep telling your story,& hold your head up high. The path you're on may be one of the hard ones, but I'm sure its because you have it in you to succeed.

God sometimes does try to the uttermost
those whom he wishes to bless.
- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

Sending you lots of love & healing my friend

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Get some glacial water and i recommend you to travel to India and find the right healer, worked out for me, and i had cancer, and doctors told me chances where very low, so i said goodbye to family and friends for a trip that i was not coming home from, or atleast i thought, now almost 14 years later, i've got a healthy body.
Hope this will inspire you towards something less painfull and yet more meaningfull.
But as sad as i sounds, do not be afraid, that is the key.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Hi benjamin - as far as a cure, there have actually been some very cool advancements over the last year or so, so stick with it and keep up on science news.

Cheers for being able to speak up openly on this, and I will say stop any bad habits you have that might impair your health, start eating very healthy, and do whatever you can to boost your immune system - I'm not by any means a doctor or expert, but the scientist who discovered HIV is on video as saying people can be exposed to the virus multiple times and fight it off with a healthy immune system.

Live wisely, stay strong & aware, and be blessed. As far as the conspiracy aspects...there is definitely some interesting information out there, that I'm not too well versed on offhand.

hope you have lots of money, any cure they come up with will come with a terrible price.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by minor007

OK I exaggerated with the sociopath question, sorry!

Your posts just gives off a lack of empathy vibe, that's why it seems rude.

I actually understand your point of view, but sometimes I worry how much words like yours can affect a person, words can be very powerful, especially to someone in the OP's situation.

Did you really have to share that you had no sympathy for him? When you think about it, does that help anyone? It doesn't help you, now you have to reply to annoying posts like mine

He has to live with his mistake every single day, he has to live with people "judging" him for that mistake. And even with all the negativity associated with HIV he has to try and stay positive through it all to live life.

"I have no sympathy for you", Is that negative comment really necessary when someone needs to stay positive. When a person has to live life with HIV, he KNOWS he's made a mistake. Does he really need a reminder in such a cold way.

If a kid got run over crossing the road without looking first, does that mean we should have no sympathy for the now paralyzed kid? Should we get upset because we have to pay for the kids mistake? Or even if we have no sympathy for the kid, do we "really" have to tell the kid that we don't have sympathy for him.

Do I make a compelling case?

edit on 6-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjamin2012
I was distraught and thought my life was over.

There used to be a magazine called Continuum. A google search bring up a site called altheal.org. No shortage of helpful information.

Being told by a doctor "You have xxx disease!" often causes a mental impact and behavioural changes that don't help your immune system improve. A friend fell over drunk in a park. A needle pierced his leg. He went for a test without telling any of his housemates what had happened. When the test eventually came back negative he told his housemates all about it. They said "Oh, so that's why you've been so depressed, behaving so negatively, drinking more heavily than usual and generally doing things that will damage your health." Just the thought is enough to begin a downward spiral. Remove the negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I hope the OP isn't offended by this video, because it's not meant to be offensive, It just reminded me a little of some of the discussion going on in this thread. It's a satirical piece, a joke.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
AIDS is a man-made mycoplasma (US Army Patent #5242820). In fact, the vast majority of auto-immune disorders stem from this little monster retro-virus (mycoplasma fermentans incognitus). AIDS is the worst expression of this. I have done a few years of research on this, and the trail leads down the rabbit hole straight to hell. AIDS is not something that suddenly appeared in an African monkey, that's just a made-up story to explain why this suddenly appeared simultaneously in poor African populations (who just happened to get vaccines) and the gay population in the USA (who just happened to line up to get free immunizations against hepatitis courtesy of the government).

*To Clarify: It was invented and weaponized first, then put out for a patent in 1991. The patent abstract would appear like the horse is before the cart, but books now out of print such as "Osler's Web" and "Project Day Lily", among others, set the story straight. I may do my own thread on this, as it is a complex and truly weird story.
edit on 5-1-2012 by FissionSurplus because: Clarification

How strange that you should bring this up. When I was reading the OP's list of first symptoms, I thought "Mycoplasmas". For some reason, I get rife with 'em, centering in my lungs, causing pneumonia. I've been tested for HIV, don't have it, but they always find these mycoplasmas. They take up all the resources in your body for themselves.
I would appreciate your doing another thread on this, and thank you for the links.
The doctor I went to was vehement that this was a manmade phenomena. He won't back down an inch from his theory. I don't recall any vaccinations, though. We couldn't afford them when I was a kid.

I was hoping that the OP's condition was a misdiagnosis, that it was only that "Chronic Fatigue" that you get with a mycoplasmic infection. I'm sorry that's it's HIV, I truly am.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Wow, so many people in this thread alone, have HIV. Which is good for the OP, he has a strong vast support network.

But, looking forward, why aren't the new infections stopping?

None of us here got it from our mother, right?

Somewhere, someone is voluntarily contracting HIV every....

6 SECONDS!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Haven't you read any of the article telling us that HIV/Aids is a Hoax; that the so-called HIV "virus" does absolutely nothing. That the fact that you have the so-called HIV Antibodies in your blood already says that your immune system has conquered it.
You were correct to give up the so-called Aids medications. If it was AZT, it will/would have killed you. It is deadly stuff.
The lymphoma was another matter. Glad you got rid of it.
Do some research and keep yourself healthy.
It is important to keep your body Alkaline. Look up the book "Alkalize or Die". It has some good advice.
If you need underarm deodorant, your body is Acid, and that is bad.
You can take 1/2 to 1 tsp of baking soda in water to be on the way to an alkaline body.
Do it on an empty stomach at least an hour before you eat, as your stomach needs the acid to digest your food.
Good luck.

Alkaline is the secret.
This guy claims he cured Cancer with Baking Soda ,Molasses and water his recipe is at this link 2 teaspoons of baking soda 1 molasses 1 cup of water

Maybe you can do the same with your disease.

phkillscancer.com...

Hope this helps .

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I am shocked by the amount of responses I have had with this thread, I would like to say again that I am not looking for sympathy or attention and would like to discuss the conspiracy theory I mentioned in my OP and the video I posted for 'House of Numbers'.

After watching the video, the main point raised is that the HIV test itself is flawed and does not give an accurate diagnosis, and according to the film makers, there is NO accurate test available! This points to the pharma companies pushing the HIV pandemic to make more money from the meds as people are wrongly diagnosed as HIV when in reality they may be malnourished or in the case of Africans, starving!

It is alot easier to say that the massive populations dying in underdeveloped countries are dying due to their own fault by having unprotected sex and catching HIV, instead of starvation.

I wonder what would happen if we stopped treating everybody for HIV and concentrated on improving their quality of life witrh vitamins, healthy sustained diets, and clean drinking water.

These are the real issues and conspiracies I wanted to discuss. I am sorry if my OP sounded like I was attention seeking, maybe I should have focused more on the conspiracy in my OP, but wanted to provoke a healthy debate, which I think I have done! lol

To everybody who has inboxed me and gave me positive messages, I really am thankful and you have no idea how much you have helped me. I have nobody to talk to in the real world about this and forums like the ones mentioned previously really are lifelines for people like me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

obviously you didnt read the post i made earlier about the scientists who was in that film denouncing it.
But if you want to believe the crap you want to believe and ignore the real advice all i have to say Social darwinism at its best.

edit on 6-1-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Sounds like you've had a real tough year mate, glad things are starting to look up.

In my opinion HIV/AIDS are indefinitely man-made. A way to keep to population down, but more so to benefit the medical business's, and those that control them.

Peace and love to you brother.

K

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Much love x

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hey there Ben.

Look at it this way, you've kicked the arse out of cancer, so you can kick the arse out of this.

Stay strong and (black humour) stay positive. I'm sure there are shedloads of years ahead of you. Well, unless (insert 2012 conspiracy theory of choice) finishes us all off.

*brohoof*

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

And don't in any way pay attention to the people posting negative, sarcastic BS in this thread. They probably lost their hearts a long time ago.

I had a similar scare (although with a much less deadly disease) and can't imagine what it must have been like when you first learned of your infection.

The only advice i have is to not be so ready for death. You're young and have much to live for!

But yes, keep ignoring these A-holes. Forums are for sharing, you're doing a very good job of ignoring those who are looking to get a rise out of you

It's unbelievable that you're still alive, don't take life for granted. It may seem like hell at times but once we die i've heard we beg to come back here.

"what doesn't kill us makes us stronger"

good luck, and thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Hi
I remember a study done on coconut oil (Monolaurins?)
portland.indymedia.org...
www.coconut-connections.com...

My mind is rusty but some guy was going to die and he went on a holiday with natives somewhere
as his last wish. When he come back he was HIV negative. They had fed him coconuts..
A certain chemical in the coconuts destroys the viral envelopes.
There was a small study also done in the Phillipines with similar results.
Of course these results are hardly definitive as they are not randomised controlled.
(They could have been taking anti virals also.)
Limbo

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I will not admonish you for your lifestyle, it's your choice and moot at this point, you Are Infected. Having said that, I would gather that you are yet still in the throws of depression not caring to live or die. You are not the first to be confronted with your immediate mortality. Perhaps you are feeling this dying would suffice as punishment for your guilt of having contacted this disease, and somehow absolve from your actions or diminish your guilt. At this point, I would say to find out what sort of cocktail it is that Magic Johnson is taking, we all know he has survived a very very long time with the disease. It seems apparent you are suffering guilt and depression..... The depression can be treated. The shame and guilt you are experiencing with your family can be overcome, but they will have to work on that one in their own way, though discussion groups might benefit them........ if they are willing to participate. I too have felt this calmness of being indifferent to death, as I have had open heart some ten years ago and must take a lifelong regimen of drugs to survive. I suffer from debilitating arthritis, thus I take a pain medication called Tramadol HCI. This drug is non-narcotic and treats a couple things. Obviously, the pain, but in clinical studies it has had great success in treating depression. So for me..... I'm out of pain, and Happy 'for lack of a better description'. What I'm getting at, it appears the primary malfunction you need to address would be depression, then feeling worthy of life, address your ailments caused by the HIV. You can still live a productive life that matters, a life with meaning, a life where you can make a difference. So don't take the easy way out with death creeping up on you from lack of your drug regimen, Be responsible and think about choosing LIFE. I'm hoping you will choose well and survive, I'm straight and have no right or inclination to admonish anyone, my sins are of a completely different nature, but in the realm of spirituality, just as effective at feeding my guilt and holding me captive. Press on and choose the love of your family, and find love for your own self within.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
sorry for your bad luck. as much as i know about std's, i never worried about hiv/aids. the biggest std i worried about was pregnancy. fortunately, ive only had a uti from a***, but thats another story.

on the bright side, there are two treatments in the works for you. one is a vaccine (too late if you have the disease) and the other is a cure. the first is to use complete dead virus to activate the immune system like traditional virus vaccines (apperently till now they just used partial virus, dont ask me why). the second method changes the shape of the t-cells which the virus is attracked to. its both cure and vaccine in that if the virus cant connect to the cell, it cant spread.

either way, i doubt that hiv/aids was man made. nature is fabulous at making both deadly, and beneficial organisms.

look at cancer. all it is is a genetic mistake in two sections of the cell. one section controls apoptosis (cellular self-destruct) while the other controls cell awareness (if there is space to spread to, a cell will unless it touches another cell, shutting off cell awareness means the cell continues to expand and cant tell if other cells are there or not). cancer, so simple, so natural, so hard to cure.

i would figure in the battle of hiv/aids and cancer, hiv/aids would be easier as it is external and viral. cancer is genetic.

to conclude, have hope, knowledge doubles every 18 months, and we have 2 plans in the works to get rid of hiv/aids for good. good luck either way.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson

i would figure in the battle of hiv/aids and cancer, hiv/aids would be easier as it is external and viral. cancer is genetic.

Interesting. Perhaps how you look with it?

HIV Aids patients knowing no one has ever been "cured" of HIV Aids' virus infection (have they?)

while thousands of cancer patients are "cured" yearly by mostly chemo/radio-therapy by ways of incremental remission.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hi Benjamin!
one poster mentioned Dr Bob Beck - do please follow that one up if you haven't already - google "Beck Protocol" - it is astonishing, and cheap and relatively simple. Look for the "Beck n Stuff" Yahoo group, and search for a guy called Michael Forrest. PM me if you want UK contacts who have practical experience of the Beck Protocol - both in making the devices and using them.
God Bless!

Odinseye

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join