It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels, Outlaws, Motorcycle Clubs, and Organized Crime

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
You ain't gonna stop crime fella, and I have no problem with the average 'high end' criminal if the only folk who get knee-capped are other criminals who tried ripping them off.
I know crime outrages you but I have grown up around it and your outrage will change nothing.
You may have seen the thread I started about "It's the law!", that kind of explains my stance on things better. I don't care about the law just my own moral code. If someone gets a beating for being a prick then so be it, they should have thought first about the consequences.
There is law, and then there is the real world. Laws are only as strong as the enforcement of them, and frankly in my world the 'official' enforcement is pitiful.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There's a gang injection on them in dozens of states

You really think a validated 1% is going to turn in another validated 1%?

You are crazy and WRONG. Yeah people get flipped but "just nice guys bringing toys to kids"

Is complete bull#

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Aye , I know exactly what its like for the older generation my neighbours are in that age range, females scared to walk to the shops doon there for fear of being assaulted , raped .

its the same with terrorism , its fear , gangs promote fear , criminals promote fear and suffering , thats their bread and butter.

If you just sit in yer house though , they win !

A wee guy 16 or 17 asked me to punt gear for him in Govanhill right after I finished painting a shop front.
I was shocked as he clearly seen me working , Must have thought I'd make more money from him than painting shop fronts.

There are plenty of drug gangs , all pushing in the southside and across Glasgow and Scotland. My next door neighbour was a lifer , and was released in 2004 , he told me about all the gangs, and regularly updates me on the goings on in the criminal world.
It's never ending week after week , stories of stabbings, shootings , criminal rivalries .

It's ridiculous , the police pretty much cant touch some of these guys !
Despite all the evidence over years of investigation .

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If it was 10 wee neds with there North Face gear on do you imagine the 50 year old biker would have pipped up about there clobber?

I don't know he may very well have but the outcome may have been somewhat different.

Would they have backed off or simply had some sport? Because they are not afraid of much when in mass.

They would probably have knocked his bike and drove it over he head.

edit on 29-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Police don't give a rats arse really.

And yes it is ridiculous indeed.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I'm no outraged , I've been around crime most of my life too , i've known many people who have committed crimes , i've witnessed crimes

I just think they are worst #s and that's that !

I take nothing to do with them .

If you want to be cool with "gangsters" or "career criminals " that's your choice , I will only advise you against it , because no matter how cool they are with you , they could turn on you in an instant , because they wont think twice about sacrificing someone else to save their own skin.

aye but laws appear universal , you know when you have done something wrong, you truly know its wrong, and these #s are happy to keep doing wrong, because its easy, and certainly easier than doing what is right !

I dont aim to stop crime , its only when people take responsibility for their own lives will crime end !
but nae # wants to take responsibility , because its easier just to float through life not giving a # .
taking advantage of everyone around you

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

aye any man can be johnny dangerous when he is 50 deep!
but yin ae them on their own , they are a single hyeena away from the pack and their bravado recedes instantly

I doubt the biker would have said anything to a wee gang of neds

most sensible people wouldn't.

As for the gangs, well police Scotland are a big gang , along with all the other police forces in the world , gangs , nothing more , they are just gangs with government backing.

I know I cant change crime, but I know we can improve the system that deals with crime, improving the system will also reduce crime .

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i'm just waiting for the day when people realise we are being extorted by one big gang pretending to be the good guys when in reality they are the wanks !

taxes anyone ?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There are decent criminals and there are scumbag criminals. Your world sounds like the scumbag criminals outnumber the decent ones.
All depends on the crime in my opinion, like I said, I disregard 'the law' and focus only on my personal moral code.
edit on 29-8-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I probably think along similar lines, but when is there only one of them?

Never really, unless you track them down and go through there door.

In my experience though, that kind of situation tends to end up with the poor parents getting it instead of the Ned teenagers responsible for any kerfuffle, drama, or theft.

Sometimes Police are simply the better, safer option, for all concerned, but since they simply don't do what it says on the tin, 9 times out of 10 its back to option A.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Shoosh, the Police might hear you.

Thats the biggest gang right there.
edit on 29-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

They do indeed.

But like i said there is still some honor to be had.

Different breed and mentality at play these days though.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is all pretty much hyperbole. Some chapters for sure make money this way, every single 1%er I've known is legit. Either running a bike shop, tattoo place or doing doors or some such.

I blame S O A for all this rubbish.
My Mrs never once believed me that there weren't strippers and whiz at the clubhouse when I hung out with the local mc.
It was that which made me take the decision to leave, couldn't do probation with her thinking like that.
Good bunch of lads though, still hear from them now and then.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've only ever called the cops twice in my life. Once when I stabbed a burglar, and the other time when a neighbour was being stalked by her violent ex. I wanted advice about reasonable force interpretation and the senior cop who visited me basically said so long as I don't stamp on the guy's head after doing him over then none of his boys will arrest me. He added that they didn't have the resources to watch for evidence etc so thanked me for being the guy keeping an eye on her...he also reminded me that in any questions I should say I acted through fear for her or my safety, that's the only emotion which 'the law' justifies force. He winked, we shook hands and I chuckled.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

They even do quite a bit for charity and fundraising for a lot of deprived children and hospitals.

There are good and bad people in all walks of life through, Bikers are no different.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I've never done it, if it needs doing i leave that sort of thing to my Mrs.

It just would not sit right in my tummy. LoL

Without Police through anarchy would ensure, even though they are a token force, and crap at what they try and do, some of them are only doing a job that needs to be done.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Dead right and, when they aren't doing that,they are riding, fixing up a bike or lieing about how fast they ride, in the bar, just like everyone else

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I would say aye the scumbag criminals outnumber all other criminals the world over !

I dont know if there is such a thing is a decent criminal!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Plenty of white collared ones, we call them Politicians.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Lol, I had to call the cops when I stabbed the burglar, I actually asked for the ambulance service first as the guy needed emergency treatment.
The stalker I only called the cops to cover my arse legally when it came to violence and reasonable force.
Cops can be handy referees sometimes, but generally I'd call a mate before calling cops...get a faster response for a start.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join