It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels, Outlaws, Motorcycle Clubs, and Organized Crime

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
I know plenty of decent criminals. Crime and morality are two different beasts.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

what makes them decent ? their lack of hard crimes , or their treatment of others around them ?

growing your own weed and selling it is a crime , but its a victimless crime because no one is harmed in the process
are we talking about criminals like that ?
or we talking about folk who steal a wee bit every now n then , or dodgy a benefit claim , or claim a new tv on the insurance, or bump the electric meter , again victimless crimes if stealing from "corporate entities " as insurance will cover all their theft, and the CCTV for our protection will catch them in the act !
benefits claim fraud, they are stealing from the hard work of others a not so victimless crime.

Or are we talking criminals who do cause suffering to others (violence , intimidation etc), but treat you fairly so therefore are sound in your book because have cause you no issues ?

If its the latter then that's on you , its up to you who you surround yourself with , but if you associate with criminals expect to be under the watchful gaze of the big gang!

how many criminals do you know with a moral compass ? very few I'd assume

I wouldn't associate with anyone if I knew personally they had caused others suffering in the present , the past is different, because people can change, I have , and so have others I know , so I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt and also not judge books by their cover, hence why I am friends with my neighbour who was in for life for murder .

But I wouldnt associate with anyone I know is personally causing others to suffer in the present no matter how cool they are or , if they are nice to me !

edit on 29-8-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
I don't like people who harm regular folk. Pretty simple really, don't swim in the sewer then # won't stick to you.
The gutter rats you speak of in your parts would not be types I would like in my community for sure, same goes for stabby types in London, scummy criminals, you get the picture.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What happens when the area you hail from or live becomes a sewer through, should you simply abandon such and move on?

That's what i did, but down to the necessity and requirements of my kids more than anything else.

Some people simply don't have the luxury of being able to move or escape, so they have to tread water where they are whilst the gutter rats run the show. They cant do much about it yet still them have to endure.

Pray your own community is never tarnished in the manner that some have been because it can happen anywhere really and believe it or not a lot of the problems are actually a form of social engineering at play.

Fact is there are billions to be had via the destruction of our communities because some of the lands that said communities were built on is worth far more for other purposes these days, especially when within a cities boundary.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I can't see it happening here mate, we have next to zero social housing so our poor people live among the rich. I live on the poor side of the street and my neighbours opposite are in a 3 quarter million house lol, my place is a converted cattle shed, place up the road is a house of multiple occupation.
When you stick all poor people together in social housing then a caste system emerges. I see it in lots of UK cities and towns with high social housing levels.
Plenty of poor people in my parts, just not living on the same council estate. I believe it is why we don't see similar problems...but apologies to the OP for going off-topic.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

We have talked about this through, if you have junkies in the town center then there must be some kind of schemes or social housing somewhere nearby?

I dont think it would happen in your area nether really, that being said your area would be the exception to the rule rather than the colour of the day regarding most urban places.

Poverty and council estates do indeed play there part and contribute immensely to those "similar problems".

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

there's no honor among thieves it's a fable they all stab each other in the back and play stupid games and all kinds of # eventually it's a fable that the movies try to portray but in reality it's not true

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Lol junkies have to meet somewhere. Most folk don't walk the back alleys so don't care. I know loads of smackheads from the shady smugglers steps I walk daily.
Social housing is a massive problem, it creates ghetto's, and I'm glad we don't have much of it down here. Rich and poor live side by side in the main.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

So just like what normal people do to one another really? Especially so where business is concerned.

I know great thieves that i would trust with my life and have done in the past.

Honor is where you find it, and can be found anywhere and in all types really should you inspire such in people.

It's all a game really, games within games within games, etc.
edit on 29-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

people involved in those circles will tell you all day that they are more trustworthy than blah blah blah or this and that but it's pure bull#

the people I have found to be the most trustworthy I have all met in martial arts who were serious competitor's and I think it's because of the level of dedication it takes to achieve your goal's

when you are around people who have put serious honest hard work and effort into whatever it is they are doing they in my experience tend to be better people

when you are dealing with criminal enterprises it's all about the $$$$$$ and telling yourself otherwise is a total lie (oh and the power)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

To me you are simply describing people in general.

Like i said trust and honor are where you find them. And in all different walks of life.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Lol yes, I know crim and straight martial artists of pretty much equal numbers. I think the member just wanted to get in his post that he practices an art lol.
Maybe he only knows scummy criminals in real life, needs to find a few diamonds.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

yes I am describing people in general I'm using my experience as an example

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Maybe he only knows scummy criminals in real life, needs to find a few diamonds.

this statement is beyond stupid

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Lol at the boy who blindly follows the law because it is the law.
Peasant material is all I think.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Me too, all that proves is that perspective is somewhat different dependant on the environment and company one keeps.

Everyone is a person through toysforadults, those criminals which you assume to be nothing more than scum may share a similar affection toward yourself.

Fact is it takes all sorts to make the world spin.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

actually I assume the average criminal is someone who has emotional trauma for childhood or mental illness or drug addiction

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Again that sounds like most people to one degree or another.

What about our white collar criminal element aka the bankers and politicians?

Whats there boggle, what emotional trauma, mental illness, or drug addiction drove them down the path that they travel?

Could it possibly be power and monies per-chance?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I want nothing to do with them either

I surround myself with honest hardworking no bull# people and live a happy peaceful life

edit on 29-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I just treat people how i find them.

The rest is Chicken soup(easy) really.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join